Here’s a list of prayer points for healing to pray over self if you are sick.
They can also be prayed over any loved one and over the sick anywhere.
Sickness is death begun, it is of the devil.
It is Satan’s way of dominating your body.
But thank God that He has made provision for your healing by the shed blood of Christ.
And through prayer, you can appropriate that provision for yourself and loved ones.
So through these prayer points for healing, you can actually receive healing for yourself and for someone else.
All you need is to pray them in faith.
Plus, these prayer points for healing covers all kinds of sicknesses and diseases.
From arthritis to Appendicitis, prayer points for healing prayed in faith will bring healing to your body and to that of a loved one.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Mercy
Prayer Points For Healing
The following are prayer points for healing to pray over the sick, self or loved ones.
1. Father, I want to thank you for the price of the shed blood of Christ that was paid for my healing. I know that by that sacrifice, I have a legal right to be healed, in Jesus name. Thank you Lord for my redemption from sin and sicknesses, in Jesus name!
“For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.” (1 Corinthians 6:20)
2. Father, I pray that you forgive and cleanse me of all sins and foolishness if sin is the cause of this sickness. I receive forgiveness and cleansing now by faith in the shed blood of Christ, in Jesus name.
“Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted.” (Psalm 107:17)
3. Lord, I believe in the power of your word to heal and to save. You sent your word in Jesus to heal and to deliver me; now, Lord, send your living word again to heal me now, in Jesus name. I receive the healing word into my spirit and body now, in Jesus name.
“He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” (Psalm 107:20)
4. Lord, your word declares that you took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses that I may not have to take, suffer and bear it again. So Lord, I declare that I am free from every sickness and disease through the redemption that’s in Christ Jesus now, in Jesus name.
“When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.” (Matthew 8:16-17)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Restoration
5. Father, thank you for the redemption benefits of healing of sicknesses and forgiveness of sins. I enjoy the duo benefits, in Jesus name.
“Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;” (Psalm 103:1-2)
6. Lord, I declare that by the wounds of Christ, I am cured from this disease, in Jesus name. Sickness take your hold off my body, in Jesus name.
“Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.” (1 Peter 2:24)
7. Lord, I declare that your word has become life to me; healing and health to (every part and member of) my body, in Jesus name.
“My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.” (Proverbs 4:18-20)
8. Father, I ask that your Spirit that indwells me quickens my body and heals it of any ailment and condition, in Jesus name. I am quickened by the Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead.
“But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.” (Romans 8:11)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For The Sick
9. Father, thank you for anointing Jesus Christ the living Word with the Holy Ghost and power for good and for healing; I pray now, that your word heals me now. I am healed by the living Word now, in Jesus name.
“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” (Acts 10:38)
10. Father, in the name of Jesus, I submit myself to you and I therefore resist the devil and his sicknesses right now. They shall not prosper in my life and over my body, in Jesus name.
“Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” (James 4:7)
11. Lord, I declare that the weapon of sickness will not prosper in my body according to your word, in the name of Jesus Christ.
“No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.” (Isaiah 54:17)
12. Father, I believe in the laying on of hands, anointing with oil and the prayers of the elders of the church. As I receive their ministry, I pray that the prayer of faith shall heal me, in Jesus name.
“Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.” (James 5:14-15)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Children
13. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, therefore, my prayers are effective. I am healed through my prayer of faith and power, in Jesus name.
“Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” (James 5:16)
14. Oh Lord, I am your servant, take sickness from me as you promised in your word, in Jesus name.
“And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.” (Exodus 23:25)
15. Oh Lord my Father, you are my personal doctor and physician, heal me oh Lord my healer, save me oh Lord my Savior.
“And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.” (Exodus 15:26)
16. Lord, you have power to take from me all sicknesses and diseases, do with your power what you have said. Take sickness away from me, Lord.
“And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.” (Deuteronomy 7:15)
17. Oh you mountain of sickness, I speak to you now, be removed and be gone from me, in Jesus name. I refuse to doubt.
“For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” (Mark 11:23)
READ ALSO: Healing And Deliverance Prayer Points
18. In the name of Jesus, I come against every spirit of infirmity behind this sickness, I curse you, bind you and cast you out of my body now, in Jesus name.
“And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity.” (Luke 13:12)
19. I declare by faith in the name of Jesus Christ, that every sickness in my body be completely pulled up from it roots now, in the name of Jesus Christ. Leave my body; roots, trunk and branches, in Jesus name.
“But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.” (Matthew 15:13)
20. Heal me Lord, and I shall be healed. Saved me from sickness and disease, and I shall be saved.
“Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.” (Jeremiah 17:14)
READ ALSO: Bible Verses For Forgiveness
21. In the name of Jesus, I take authority over sickness and diseases and the evil spirits that are causing them; I beat them down and crush them now, in Jesus name.
“I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” (Luke 10:19, NIV)
22. Father, I receive the health and cure that you offer in Christ Jesus. I receive the abundance of peace and truth that comes with healing, in Jesus name.
“Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.” (Jeremiah 33:6)
23. Father, I refuse to fear, but I believe and receive your strength and help, in Jesus name. Hold me up Lord and I shall stand strong and tall.
“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” (Isaiah 41:10)
24. Father, thank you for the authority you have given me over demons, sicknesses and diseases; I exercise that authority now, I command sickness and the demons causing the sicknesses to leave my body now, in Jesus name.
“And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.” (Matthew 10:1)
25. Lord, of a truth, Jesus bore my pains and carried my discomfort, I declare that I do not bear them any more. Pain go, discomfort go, in Jesus name.
“Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.” (Isaiah 53:4)
26. Satan, you are a thief, you came to steal my health, but in the name of Jesus, I take back all that you have stolen from me. I take back divine health. I declare that from today, I begin to enjoy the divine life of Christ in abundance, in Jesus name.
“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10)
27. Lord, I declare that the life of Jesus is working in my body consuming sin and sicknesses, in Jesus name.
“For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.” (2 Corinthians 5:4)
28. Oh Lord, have mercy upon me and heal me, in Jesus name.
“Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.” (Psalm 6:2)
29. Lord, healing is the children’s bread; I am your child, therefore, I ask and receive healing now, in Jesus name.
“But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it to dogs.”(Matthew 15:26)
30. Lord, I ask for strength for my spirit to hold through until the physical manifestation of healing comes, in Jesus name.
30. The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear? (Proverbs 18:14)
31. Lord, I desired to be healed, and I have prayed, I believe that I shall have my healing, I shall see the physical manifestation of healing in my body, in Jesus name.
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. (Mark 11:24)
Thank you Lord for answer to prayer, in Jesus name. Amen!
READ ALSO: Prayer Points for Family
We trust that you find these prayer points for healing helpful.
It will aid and guide you as you pray for your healing.
And don’t forget this, the very reason you should be healed is the provision God made for you – the shed blood of Christ.
That is the ground by which you can confidently pray and receive your healing.
Jesus died to redeem you from sin and sicknesses; legally you are released from sin and sicknesses.
Jesus purchased your healing by His blood on the cross; all you need do is to receive what He purchased for you.
Prayer is one way to receiving it – the healing that Jesus bought for you.
Satan has no right to put on you sicknesses that God has legally freed you from by the blood of Christ.
Resist him (Satan) and take your healing.
Pray and be healed!