Here are healing and deliverance prayer points you can use to pray.
Believe it or not, many of the sicknesses that a lot of people battle with today are caused by demons.
In short, there are demons for every known ailment in the world today.
Yes, I do understand that some cases are natural and or accidental and not caused by evil spirits; in that case, the body will heal itself if treated.
But what happens when a certain ailment defiles all medical tests and treatments?
In that case, just know that you are dealing with a demon.
And when you know what to do, as soon as the devil is out, you will be healed.
You don’t sweat out a demon, you know!
Prayer, real fire prayer and command issues in the name of Jesus, gets the devil out, permanently out and running.
Now, if you have a case that seems to be life threatening and that has also defiled all medical care and treatments, then you must know that what you are dealing with at that stage is a personality – an evil spirit, so what you’ll need do at that time is to resort to healing and deliverance prayers.
And thank God that you now have at your disposal healing and deliverance prayer points you can pray to deal with the root of the problem.
Now, let’s get to it.
READ ALSO: Morning Prayer Points For Family
Healing And Deliverance Prayer Points
The following are healing and deliverance prayer points you can readily and promptly pray:
1. Pray and thank the Lord for provision for your deliverance and healing through the cross of Christ, in Jesus name.
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. (1 Peter 2:24, KJV)
2. Pray, search your heart and ask the Lord to forgive you of any sin that may have opened you up for the devil to come in and establish a stronghold, in Jesus name.
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. (Isaiah 55:7, KJV)
3. Pray and pull down by the blood of Jesus every of such stronghold and openings in your life that Satan is exploring, in the name of Jesus.
4. Pray, bind and come against spirits of infirmity that are behind the sickness, demand that they get out of your body or that of a loved one, in Jesus name.
And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself. (Luke 13:11, KJV)
5. Pray and establish the authority of Jesus over your body, declaring that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, bought and paid for by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.
6. Pray and declare that your body or mind is the temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed and satisfied by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.
7. Pray and demand that Satan takes his hand and hold off God’s property, your body and that He should stop trespassing on it, in Jesus name.
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s. (1 Corinthians 6:19-20, KJV)
8. Pray, and destroy by the blood of Jesus, every stronghold that the devil has built up in your mind to torment you with fear and doubts (for the mind is the battle field), in Jesus name.
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:4, KJV)
9. Pray and command the devil of diseases and infirmities to leave you alone, in Jesus name.
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils… (Mark 16:17b, KJV)
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. (Matthew 18:18, KJV)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Healing
10. Pray, declare and establish the Lordship of Jesus over your life; declare that Jesus is Lord, He is Lord of an in your body, Lord of your mind and Lord in your home, in Jesus name.
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (Romans 10:9, KJV)
11. Pray and declare that even if you have become a lawful captive to the devil; that you are being delivered now, because the word declares that the lawful captive shall be delivered, in Jesus name.
12. Pray and demand an end to satanic illegal occupation of your mind and body, declare that his occupation ends today, in the name of Jesus.
Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. (Isaiah 49:24-25, KJV)
13. Pray and bring the power of the blood of Christ against that infirmity, declaring that it be pulled up from the roots, in Jesus name.
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. (Revelation 12:11, KJV)
But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. (Matthew 15:13, KJV)
14. Pray and bring the all mighty powerful name of Jesus (with all the power and authority that it carries) against that infirmity, in Jesus name.
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth. (Philippians 2:10, KJV)
15. Pray and bring the very throne of God (the foundation and force behind the word of God and the name of Jesus) against that devil, sicknesses and torments, in the name of Jesus.
A king that sitteth in the throne of judgment scattereth away all evil with his eyes. (Proverbs 20:8, KJV)
16. Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to overshadow you and completely overhaul you from head to toe, in and out, spirit, soul and body, in Jesus name.
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. (Romans 8:11, KJV)
17. Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to fill you afresh with joy from within your spirit so you can be strong and whole again, for the joy of the Lord is true strength, in Jesus name.
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. (Isaiah 61:3, KJV)
Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength. (Nehemiah 8:10, KJV)
Now, go ahead and begin to thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Evangelism
Nonetheless exhaustive, these healing and deliverance prayer points are met to get you started praying for healing and deliverance.
You can pray them for self, for loved ones and any other person who the devil has taken captive, tormenting them with sicknesses and in diseases.
Please note that these healing and deliverance prayer points are to be prayed in faith and boldness for effective results.
Now to be sure you pray very well and exhaustively too, we would ask that you also pray these prayer points in the spirit.
I mean, pray them fervently in the spirit after you have prayed them in understanding.
You cannot tell what praying in the spirit will do for you.
For all that we know, praying in the spirit takes the limit away and helps you to exhaust your prayers.
With it, you are able to get into realms you would otherwise not able to get into, and you will be able to touch areas that you ordinarily will not be able to touch if you just pray in understanding alone.
There’s power, real power in praying in the spirit.
The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working]. (James 5:16b, AMPC).
More so, when you pray in the spirit, you pray well.
All the best!