Here are spiritual warfare prayers for protection you can use to pray.
You need more protection today than ever.
In a world where even government can no longer protect its citizen and defend tax payers, you and I need to completely recline to the help of God.
God is able to keep you from harm, from danger and from death, all you need do is to ask Him, call His attention to your need through prayer.
He watches over you day and night, He neither sleeps nor slumbers, the Bible says. (See Psalm 121:3, NIV)
He watches over you spiritually and also attends to you physically.
Surely, God is your protection, preservation and guard.
And guess what? God is good at His job.
But you know, as it is consistent with Scripture, God waits for you to call on Him in prayer before He responds to you.
Now, these spiritual warfare prayers for protection will help you do the calling.
Let’s get to it.
READ ALSO: Psalm 91 Prayer Points
Spiritual Warfare Prayers For Protection
The following are spiritual warfare prayers you can pray right now to enforce God’s mighty word of protection over your life, family, ministry, city and nation.
1. Pray and thank God for His love and kindness made available in Christ Jesus, in Jesus name.
For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD. (Psalm 117:2, KJV)
2. Pray and take spiritual charge over the atmosphere above you, declaring it to be an atmosphere of peace, safety and security, in Jesus name.
3. Pray and ask the Lord to give His mighty warrior angels charge over you to keep you in all your ways, in Jesus name.
Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. (Psalm 103:20, KJV)
4. Pray and command that the earth opens up and swallows up every wicked man and woman sent by Satan to harm you, in Jesus name.
And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods. (Numbers 16:32, KJV)
READ ALSO: Money Prayers That Work Instantly
5. Pray and command that the elements of this world; sun, moon and stars to fight against every man and woman who is bent on harming you, in Jesus name.
They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera. (Judges 5:20, KJV)
6. Pray and declare that any man or woman who thinks of harming you will come down with severe incurable headaches, in Jesus name.
7. Pray and ask that the flaming fire of the Holy Spirit will form a wall of fire of protection all around you and your family, in Jesus name.
As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever. (Psalm 125:2, KJV)
8. Pray and command thunder and fire from the throne of God to destroy and bring down every Satanic formation against you and your household, in Jesus name.
And Elijah answered and said unto them, If I be a man of God, let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And the fire of God came down from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty. (2 Kings 1:12, KJV)
9. Pray and ask the Lord to grant His divine presence to protect you from terror at night and danger in the day, in Jesus name.
And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night. (Exodud 13:21, KJV)
10. Pray and ask the Lord to give charge to your guardian angel to always come to your help and rescue in time of trouble, in Jesus name.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. (Psalm 91:11, KJV)
11. Pray and command protection for yourself when you fly or drive both day and night, in Jesus name.
For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him. (Psalm 12:5, KJV)
READ ALSO: Thanksgiving Prayer Points After Fasting
12. Pray and bind wicked spirits that stir up war, fight and community clashes that usually result in blood bath, in Jesus name.
13. Pray and shut the mouth of blood thirsty demons assigned to destroy you by Satan; demand that they drink their own blood and eat their own flesh, in Jesus name.
14. Pray and declare that the sword of the wicked will pierce their own heart and cut their own heads, in Jesus name.
Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken. (Psalm 37:15, KJV)
15. Pray and declare that no weapon formed against you in the day, in the night, on the road, at work and at home shall prosper, in Jesus name.
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. (Isaiah 54:17, KJV)
16. Pray and declare that the Lord is your shepherd; you will not fall for evil and destruction, in Jesus name.
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. (Psalm 91:10, KJV)
17. Pray and declare that you always dwell in safety and in peace, in Jesus name.
I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. (Psalm 4:8, KJV)
18. Pray and declare that the force field of the Holy Spirit is consistently over your life, keeping you from being harmed, in Jesus name.
O GOD the Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle. (Psalm 140:7, KJV)
And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD. (Psalm 27:6, KJV)
19. Pray and command that every witchcraft gang up over your life shall not prosper, in Jesus name.
Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. (Isaiah 54:15, KJv)
20. Pray and declare that any time your name is mentioned or invoke in satanic meetings for evil, the fire of the Holy Spirit will answer in your place and for you, in Jesus name.
READ ALSO: Spiritual Warfare Prayers For Finances
21. Pray and declare that you are immune to diseases, plagues and viruses, in Jesus name.
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. (Romans 8:11, KJV)
22. Pray and ask the Lord to make your head stronger than the head of the wicked, and make your hand mightier than the hand of the assailant, in Jesus name.
Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads. (Ezekiel 3:8, KJV)
23. Pray and ask the Lord to lift your head above all your enemies round about you and always give you the upper hand over them in Jesus name.
I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about. (Psalm 3:5-6, KJV)
And he increased his people greatly; and made them stronger than their enemies. (Psalm 105:24, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Spiritual Power
Nonetheless exhaustive, these spiritual warfare prayers for protection will help give you a head start as you pray.
They are scriptural and must answer to you in faith and in power.
Your protection is top priority on God’s agenda, so when you come asking God for protection, He will sure answer you.
Plus, when you issue command in His name against evil and the evil one, He will back it up and do what you say.
See how much God wants you safe and well!
Now, it will be well for you to also pray these prayer points in the spirit to be sure that you exhaust your prayers.
Praying in understanding is limited, but when you pray in the spirit, you pray unlimited, you pray divine mysteries that border on protection and on many other things that are way beyond your understanding at the moment.
Pray with the spirit, and also pray with the understanding too. (See 1 Corinthians 14:15, KJV)
All the best!