Do you want power with God and with men?
Here are prayer points for spiritual power you can use to pray.
Everybody wants power, but real and genuine power is the power of God.
Power to help the helpless, power to deliver the oppressed, power to set the captives free, power to heal the sick and cast out devil and to bless humanity is power indeed.
God is the source of this spiritual power and it is made available to you in Christ.
And through prayer, you can appropriate and activate it in your life, family and ministry.
This is where prayer points for spiritual power come in.
Plus, through love, genuine divine love, this power can be fully developed and come to full manifestation in your life, making you a real blessing to your world and generation.
Now, let’s get to it.
READ ALSO: Spiritual Warfare Prayers For Protection
Prayer Points For Spiritual Power
The following are prayer points for spiritual power you can pray right away:
1. Pray and thank God for making His power available to you in Christ Jesus, in Jesus name.
And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. (John 1:16, KJV)
2. Pray and thank God for trusting you so much that He decided to share His power with you, in Jesus name.
Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. (Ephesians 4:8, KJV)
3. Pray and ask the Lord to burn up everything in you that constitutes a hindrance to the free flow of His power through you, in Jesus name.
And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness. (Malachi 3:3, KJV)
4. Pray and ask the Lord to fill your heart with the fullness of His love, in Jesus name.
5. Pray and ask the Lord to fill you with all of His fullness in Christ, in Jesus name.
And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. (Ephesians 3:19, KJV)
6. Pray and ask the Lord to fill you with the fullness of the Spirit, in Jesus name.
For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. (John 3:34, KJV)
7. Pray and ask the Lord to fill you with the fullness of His life, in Jesus name.
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. (John 10:10, KJV)
8. Pray and ask the Lord to bring you on to visions and revelations of God, in Jesus name.
It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. (2 Corinthians 12:1, KJV)
9. Pray and ask the Lord to open your spiritual eyes to see the power, glory and grace in His word, in Jesus name.
Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law. (Psalm 119:18, KJV)
10. Pray and ask the Lord to give you a permanent undying revelation of the power of the name of Jesus Christ, in Jesus name.
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. (Philippians 2:9-11)
11. Pray and ask the Lord to make your tongue fire as you proclaim His word and pray for the sick and needy, in Jesus name.
12. Pray and ask the Lord to make His word in your mouth like hammer to break every rock of satanic opposition every where your voice is heard, in Jesus name.
Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? (Jeremiah 23:29, KJV)
READ ALSO: Money Prayers That Work Instantly
13. Pray and ask the Lord to open your spiritual ears to hear the Spirit give your words of wisdom, knowledge and prophecies, in Jesus name.
The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, and his word was in my tongue. (2 Samuel 23:2, KJV)
14. Pray and ask the Lord to inspire His zeal and passion in you so you will be jealous for His kingdom, in Jesus name.
Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, hath turned my wrath away from the children of Israel, while he was zealous for my sake among them, that I consumed not the children of Israel in my jealousy. (Numbers 25:11, KJV)
15. Pray and ask the Lord to help you fan to flame all the gifts and graces of the Spirit He has given you in Christ, in Jesus name.
Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands. (2 Timothy 1:6, KJV)
16. Pray and ask the Lord to give you an unquenchable taste for the word, for God’s word is His ultimate power, in Jesus name.
Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food. (Job 23:12, KJV)
17. Pray and ask the Lord to fill you with passion for the lost, for it is in going and witnessing to the lost that the power of God is mightily demonstrated and seen, in Jesus name.
For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. (Luke 19:10, KJV)
18. Pray and ask the Lord to help guide you to places, cases and people He is healing and touching at every moment, because success is high when you are touching who God is touching at the same time, in Jesus name.
But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. . (John 5:17, KJV)
19. Pray and ask the Lord to give you a deep understanding and insight into the power of the blood of Jesus Christ, in Jesus name.
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. (Revelation 12:11, KJV)
20. Pray and the Lord to show you something of the resurrection power of the Holy Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead, in Jesus name.
That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death. (Philippians 3:10, KJV)
21. Pray and ask the Lord to give you life changing encounters in the word and with the Spirit that will completely and permanently infused you with power from on high, in Jesus name.
And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee. And the spirit entered into me when he spake unto me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spake unto me. (Ezekiel 2:1-2, KJv)
And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about. (Luke 4:14, KJV)
22. Pray and ask the Lord to grant you boldness to preach the word and to demonstrate the Spirit, in Jesus name.
And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word. (Acts 4:29, KJV)
23. Pray and ask the Lord to anoint you with the oil of joy and gladness, for the joy of the Lord gives strength, in Jesus name.
Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength. (Nehemiah 8:10, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
READ ALSO: Thanksgiving Prayer Points After Fasting
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points for spiritual power is what you need to get started praying for the supernatural power of God.
They are scriptural and bible based, so when you pray them, you can be sure that you are praying the very mind of God.
Don’t joke with spiritual power, for all creation is waiting for the manifestations of the sons of God (See Romans 8:19, KJV)
To add, we would ask that you also pray these prayer points for spiritual power actively and earnestly in the spirit, that way, you will be able to pray the very mind of God on the matter and also pray well.
Plus, you will be able to exhaust your prayers; for when you pray in the spirit, you pray mysteries and pray exhaustively.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service