Here are thanksgiving prayer points after fasting you can use to pray.
You have fasted and have prayed and believed that God has heard your prayers.
But you are yet to see the physical manifestation of the answer to your prayers.
So what you are supposed to be doing now is to keep thanking God until the physical manifestation comes.
You are to thank God any time you remember or think about what you fasted and prayed for.
That is the only way to keep the devil, doubts and anxiety out until you see the physical manifestation of the answered prayer.
Unfortunately, a lot of Christians allow the devil to cheat them out of the blessing of the answer to prayer through complain, worry and fear.
But with thanksgiving, you keep the devil out on the one hand, while at the same time keeping your heart and mind in the right state and attitude while waiting to see the physical answer to prayers.
Short of what to pray in thanksgiving, then these thanksgiving prayer points after fasting will show you what to pray.
Now, let’s get to it.
READ ALSO: How To Fast And Pray For A Breakthrough
Thanksgiving Prayer Points After Fasting
The following are thanksgiving prayer points after fasting you can pray after you have fasted and prayed and are now waiting for the physical manifestation of the answer to prayers.
1. Pray and thank God for the grace He gave you to be able to wait in fasting and prayer, in Jesus name.
But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. (Ephesians 4:7, KJV)
2. Pray and thank God for the word of God that came to you as answered to your prayers, in Jesus name.
3. Pray and thank God for causing you to hear His voice when you were fasting and praying, in Jesus name.
As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them. (Acts 13:2, KJV)
4. Pray and thank God for the witness of the Holy Spirit in your heart that God has answered you, in Jesus name.
5. Pray and thank God for the fullness of His presence that confirmed the word and the answer to prayer, in Jesus name.
And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. (1 John 5:14, KJV)
6. Pray and thank the Lord for holding your hand and for giving you strength to pray all the time you fasted and prayed.
He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. (Isaiah 40:29, KJV)
7. Pray and thank God for the victory He has already given you during the fast, in Jesus name.
Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. (2 Corinthians 2:14, KJV)
8. Pray and thank God for proving Himself mighty in your behalf all the time you fasted and prayed, in Jesus name.
For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars. (2 Chronicles 16:9, KJV)
9. Pray and thank God for the visions and revelations of scriptures He gave you during the fast, in Jesus name.
10. Pray and thank God because His word does not fall to the ground, as He has spoken, so will he do, in Jesus name.
Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it. (Jeremiah 1:11-12, KJV)
11. Pray and thank God for the fresh baptism of the Holy Spirit He out-poured on you, in Jesus name.
12. Pray and thank God for reigniting His fire and passion in your life, in Jesus name.
And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness. (Acts 4:31, KJV)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Spiritual Power
13. Pray and thank God for sending His angels to deliver the physical answer to your prayers, in Jesus name.
14. Pray and thank God for the physical answer to your prayers that is on the way, declaring that the answer is unstoppable, in Jesus name.
Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. (Daniel 10:12, KJV)
15. Pray and thank the Lord for keeping you strong in faith and filled with the Spirit until the answer comes, in Jesus name.
16. Pray and thank the Lord for keeping you strong and stable to receiving the answer to prayer, in Jesus name.
He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God. (Romans 4:20, KJV)
17. Pray and declare that you will be at the right place and at the right time to receive the physical answer to your prayer when it comes, in Jesus name.
18. Pray and declare that you will not miss the day of your visitation neither loose out of it when it comes, in Jesus name.
I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. (Ecclesiastes 9:11, KJV)
19. Pray and declare that the wisdom of God is at work in you equipping you for the reception of the answer to your prayers, in Jesus name.
And David behaved himself wisely in all his ways; and the LORD was with him. (1 Samuel 18:14, KJV)
20. Pray and declare that all things are working together for your good for the manifestation of the answer to your prayer, in Jesus name.
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28, KJV)
21. Pray and declare that God’s word of promise is finding fulfillment and expression in you and through you, in Jesus name.
And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord. (Luke 1:45, KJV)
22. Pray and thank God for leading you by the Spirit into the answer to your prayers, in Jesus name.
And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation. (Psalm 107:7, KJV)
23. Pray and thank the Lord for giving you the grace to wait until your answer comes, in Jesus name.
Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. (Hebrews 10:35-36, KJV)
Now go ahead and thank God again for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara’s womb: He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. (Romans 4:18-21, KJV)
READ ALSO: Spiritual Warfare Prayers For Protection
Nonetheless exhaustive, these thanksgiving prayer points after fasting are met to give you a head start in prayer.
The one way to not lose the blessing of fasting and prayer until you see it manifest physically in your life is through thanksgiving.
This is why you must stay in the place of thanksgiving.
With it you can keep the devil’s mouth shut.
Through it, you can keep your faith alive throughout your waiting time.
Through thanksgiving also, you preserve and keep the blessing when it is physically manifesting in your life.
These and more are what this post on thanksgiving prayer points after fasting is met to help you do.
Lastly, we think that you may find it really rewarding and faith lifting if you also learn to pray in the spirit while all the time waiting for the physical manifestation of the answer to prayer.
After all, praying in the spirit helps you thank God well. (See 1 Corinthians 4:17a, KJV)
All the best!