Here are prayer points for the healing of the nations you can use to pray.
Gosh, there’s never been a time when the world needs serious healing like today!
The evil of the Corona virus pandemic, the melt down in all sectors of the major economies of the world, (let’s not even talk about the hardship that’s been faced by peoples and economies of the third world countries).
Recession, inflation, increase in crime rate, famine, war, hunger….. The world needs the touch of love to make it right.
The world needs the breath of God from heaven to heal it.
Brothers and sister, the world needs prayer more than ever before, prayer that you alone cannot even fill the gap for in intercession.
But we believe that as you pray in your corner and another prays in his or her corner, the prayers will join together in the heaven-lies to form a mighty pillar ascending into the throne of God.
The Scripture is clear that God will not do anything for humanity unless someone asks Him to.
(See Psalm 115:16, KJV)
This is where you, the believer comes in.
Believe me, it is only the prayers of the saints that can save, sustain and preserve this generation from the evil agenda of Satan.
Knowing this, we have therefore put together these prayer points for the healing of the nations to help you get started praying for the healing and restoration of the nations.
Let’s get to it.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Families And Marriages
Prayer Points For The Healing Of The Nations
The following are prayer points for the healing of the nations that you can readily pray:
1. Pray and say; Oh Lord, thank you for the earth is yours and the fullness therefore, you created it for your glory, and for yourself and glory it will ever be, in Jesus name.
The earth is the LORD’S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. (Psalm 24:1, KJV)
2. Pray and say; Oh God, please leave not your inheritance at the mercy of the devil, your adversary; forsake not your creation, the lot you have given to man, in Jesus name.
Return, we beseech thee, O God of hosts: look down from heaven, and behold, and visit this vine; And the vineyard which thy right hand hath planted, and the branch that thou madest strong for thyself. (Psalm 80:14-15, KJV)
3. Pray and say; Oh Lord, save the world by your mercy; the challenges and evils of the world are overwhelming today, but nothing is beyond you Oh Lord, save, I pray, in Jesus name.
The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands. (Psalm 138:8, KJV)
4. Pray and say; Oh Lord, let not the agenda of Satan prosper in this generation; do not let his plan prevail over the work of your hands, in Jesus name.
Arise, O LORD; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight. (Psalm 9:19, KJV)
5. Pray and say; Oh Lord, remember the sacrifice of Christ for humanity, and by that sacrifice, redeem our world again from destruction, in Jesus name.
Remember thy congregation, which thou hast purchased of old; the rod of thine inheritance, which thou hast redeemed; this mount Zion, wherein thou hast dwelt. (Psalm 74:2, KJV)
6. Pray and say; Oh Lord, help our world, intervene in the health situation of the nations, give us divine healing as ultimate solution to the health problems, in Jesus name.
Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity. (Psalm 118:25, KJV)
7. Pray and say; Oh Lord, help your world, help the work of your hand to triumph over satanic agendas of hate, annihilation and destruction, in Jesus name.
Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever. (Psalm 28:9, KJV)
8. Pray and say; Oh Lord, inspire the medical and scientific world with breakthrough ideas for quick solution to the health problem of the world today, in Jesus name.
He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him. (Daniel 2:22, KJV)
9. Pray and say; Oh Lord my God, send another, a most mighty wave of healing revival to remedy the effect of the pandemic, to heal the sick and bring cure to the dying, in Jesus name.
The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. (Psalm 110:2, KJV)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For A nation In Crisis
10. Pray and say; Oh Lord my God, help and inspire the leaders of the nations with ideas that will cushion and remedy the hard toll of economic strains, loss and pains that the world is faced with right now, in Jesus name.
And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding. (Daniel 2:21, KJV)
11. Pray and say; Oh Lord God of Hosts, frustrate, we pray thee, satanic agenda to re-colonize the world with the ideology of a one world order, in Jesus name.
That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish; (Isaiah 44:25, KJV)
12. Pray and say; Oh Lord, your kingdom come, your will be done in earth in every way as it is in heaven, in Jesus name.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10, KJV)
13. Pray and declare that God’s kingdom and righteousness prevails in every nation, city and countries of the nations, in Jesus name.
Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all. (1 Chronicles 29:11, KJV)
14. Pray declaring that Jesus is Lord over the nations, over the cities, over the countries; Jesus is Lord in the establishments and institutions of the nations, in Jesus name.
And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. (Philippians 2:11, KJV)
15. Pray and say; Oh Lord, breathe on us afresh the breath of life from heaven with revivals of the gifts of the Holy Spirit for massive harvest of souls and healings today, in Jesus name.
God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will? (Hebrews 2:4, KJV)
16. Pray and ask the Lord to stretch forth His mighty hand of power through the church to reach and touch the world like never before in signs, wonders and miracles, in Jesus name.
To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God (Ephesians 3:10, KJV)
17. Pray and ask the Lord to make His body, the Church strong and united, so they will be able to push back the advancing hosts of darkness with one voice, united in strength, purpose, power and in prayer, in Jesus name.
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. (Genesis 11:6, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank the Lord for answer to these prayers prayed in Jesus name.
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points for the healing of the nations are given so that you may have something to pray as you begin to intercede for the healing of the nations.
It’s time to take the prayer business more serious than ever before, the world is on a precipice and it will only take the hand and the mercy of God to rescue it from going down.
Yes, God will swing to action with an active redemptive plan if you pray.
Nothing takes Him by surprise, yet He needs you to pray before He goes to work.
See, how much authority God has vested in the believer!
Are you using what God has given you?
Take your place in prayer right now for the healing of the nations.
That way, you will be able to pray the mind of God on the matter and also exhaust your prayers.
So, pray as much as you can these prayer points of the healing of the nations in your understanding, but don’t also forget to pray them persistently and all the more in the spirit.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. (James 5:16b, KJV)
God bless you!