Surfing the net for prayer points for a nation in crisis?
We have your back.
Every now and then, nations are plunged into crisis; wars, earthquake, tornadoes and hurricanes, famine, pandemic, terrorist attacks and more.
Most of these nations do not even know how to come out of these crisis….fortunately, you know, your God knows.
That’s where prayer comes in.
You can pray for the healing and restoration of the destinies of these nations.
God is depending on you to pray for the restoration of these nations, in their peace shall be your peace and prosperity
“I looked for someone among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found no one.” (Ezekiel 22:30, NIV)
Will you be God’s man watching in prayers over the nations until they are healed!
These prayer points for a nation in crisis will help get you started.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Breaking Stubborn Curses
Prayer Points For A Nation In Crisis
The following is an inexhaustible list of prayer points for a nation in crisis.
1. Father, thank you for creating humanity and for your great design in dividing the nations accordingly to accomplish your purpose on earth.
2. Father, thank you for your plans for all nations is peace and prosperity, not death, doom and destruction.
3. Father, I pray like Daniel in humility asking that you have mercy on this nation. Forgive, oh Lord, the many sins of the nation for the sake of the blood of Christ.
4. Lord, I recognized that it is Satan who is at work to destroy this nation, stopping her from fulfilling your purpose on earth. Therefore, I come against forces of wickedness that are raging against the nation, in Jesus name.
5. In the name of Jesus, I come against every blood sucking demon from hell that is bent on causing wars, strife and hatred in this nation. I bind them, in Jesus name.
6. Lord, I declare peace, peace, and peace over this nation, in Jesus name.
7. Father, I also acknowledge the forces behind tornadoes and hurricanes to be evil and satanic, therefore, I lift up the banner of the name of Jesus against every tornado and hurricane destroying demon in this nation in Jesus name.
8. I call for a halt and stoppage to every destructive wind traveling across this nation, they will not know the path of these nation again, in Jesus name.
9. Father, I call for your holy guardian angel (and his hosts) over this nation to arise and defeat the evil prince of darkness destroying your godly heritage in this nation, in Jesus name.
10. I declare that the name of Jesus and the authority of His word reign and rule in this nation, in Jesus name.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For A Worship Team To Pray
11. Father, I pray for increase in angelic activities all over this nation, in Jesus name.
12. I reverse and push back evil spells cast over this nation by servants of Satan, in Jesus name.
13. As for famine and hunger, Lord, I pray your blessing, rain and abundance on this nation, in Jesus name.
14. I arrest every satanically sponsored group that is bent on destroying this nation; they shall not prosper any more, in Jesus name.
15. And Lord, I come against every plague, pestilence and pandemic that Satan has stirred up all over the nation to destroy and cut shut many lives; I declare an end to it, in Jesus name.
16. Demons of diseases and plagues, be gone from this nation, in the name of Jesus.
17. I pray Lord for the leaders of the nation, I ask that you help them make wise and wholesome decisions that will move the economic, social, religious and political life of this nation forward, in Jesus name.
18. I pray for the President, the Congress; Senates, House of Representatives, state governors and everyone in position of authority and decision making in this country, I ask for a wise and discerning heart for them. They will not be foolish, in Jesus name.
19. Lord, whether they believe it or not, for the sake of the elect, let your invisible hand rule in the affairs of this nation, among the leaders of the nation such that they will end up ruling in the fear of the Lord, serving your eternal and predetermined purpose for the nation, in Jesus name.
Thank you Lord for answer to prayers, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!
READ ALSO: Prayers For New Believers
Bible Verses For Prayers For A Nation In Crisis
1. “I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.” (1 Timothy 2:1-2)
2. “Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.” (1 Peter 2:17)
3. “Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.” (Romans 13:1)
4. “And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.” (Jeremiah 29:7)
5. “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For The Healing Of The Nations
6. “And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;” (Acts 17:26)
7. “The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God.” (2 Samuel 23: 3)
8. “The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will. ” (Proverbs 21:1)
9. “When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.” (Deuteronomy 32:8)
10. “He increaseth the nations, and destroyeth them: he enlargeth the nations, and straiteneth them again. He taketh away the heart of the chief of the people of the earth, and causeth them to wander in a wilderness where there is no way.” (Job 12:23-25)
11. “For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.” (Proverbs 2:6)
12. “Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.” (Isaiah 62:11)
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points for a nation in crisis will help give you a head start praying for nations in crisis.
Who knows, you may be God’s watchman over the nation, your prayers like Daniel and Nehemiah may just be all that God needs to heal the nation.
Yield yourself to the Lord, let Him use you.
A lot my friend depends on your prayer for the salvation and preservation of the nation.
What’s more, pray these prayer points for a nation in crisis as long as, and often in the spirit too, until you see the nation reborn, until you see the answers to your prayer.
All the best!