Here’s a list of prayer points for breaking stubborn curses you can use to pray.
Curses are real, yet more real is the power of God’s word and prayer to break them and to end their effect in your life.
A look through the Holy Scripture from Genesis to Revelation shows glimpses here and there of curses, how they are incurred and how one can also be free from them.
A curse is like a dark shadow from the past that’s covering your life and destiny from the receiving the sunshine from heaven.
When a person is under a curse, endless struggles, frustrations and incessant disappointments will keep trailing that person.
But point is, no matter, the curse you are battling with, Jesus died on the cross to legally liberate you from it.
So, God has done something in Christ about that curse, now you have a legal ground to be free.
But just make sure that the curse you are dealing with is not from God (Curses also come from God, you know!). (See Malachi 3:6-12, NIV).
Repentance is all you need to be free from God’s curse.
Now, through prayer, you can appropriate your redemption from every curse through the shed blood of Christ.
These prayer points for breaking stubborn curses will help deliver your freedom.
Ready to pray!
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For A Nation In Crisis
Prayer Points For Breaking Stubborn Curses (With Bible Verses)
The following are prayer points for breaking stubborn curses you can promptly pray to help deliver the goods for you.
Pray them in faith believing.
1. Father, I renounce and repent of any sin that may have opened me up for curses to alight. I ask that you forgive me of every known and unknown sin whatsoever that gave the devil ground to be able to afflict me with curses, in Jesus name.
As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come. (Proverbs 26:2, KJV)
2. Father, I want to thank you for your provision in Christ for my redemption and deliverance from every and or any curse, in Jesus name.
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. (Galatians 3:13-14, KJV)
3. Father, I declare that every curse in my life break now by the blood of Christ. I plead the blood for my release, in Jesus name.
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. (Revelation 12: 11, KJV)
4. Father, I declare that no weapon formed against me in the form of curses shall succeed against me anymore from today, in Jesus name.
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. (Isaiah 54:17, KJV)
5. Father because your word declares that no curse can touch Jacob and that no sorcery has power against Israel, I declare, I am the seed of Abraham, no curse from today onwards can touch me, no witchcraft spell has power over me again, in Jesus name.
Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought! (Numbers 23:23, KJV)
6. Lord, nothing is impossible with you, I declare that every stubborn curse in my life be broken and shattered, in the mighty name of Jesus.
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. (Matthew 19:26, KJV)
7. Lord, your word declares that even the captive of the mighty shall be taken away and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered. Now, Lord contend with every curse in my life and deliver me, in Jesus name.
But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. (Isaiah 49:25, KJV)
8. Father, your word declare that you will bless everyone who blesses me and curse all who curse me, I am the seed of Abraham in Christ Jesus, now, do as you have said Lord, in Jesus name.
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. (Genesis 12:3, KJV)
9. Lord, your word declares that if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature, old things have passed away. I declare therefore that the old things of curses and spells have passed away from my life, in Jesus name.
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (2 Corinthians 5:17, KJV)
10. Father, again I ask that you forgive me of every sin, known and unknown that has given the devil a hold to oppress me with curses. Forgive me in Jesus name. I refuse to give place to the devil.
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9, KJV)
Neither give place to the devil. (Ephesians 4:27, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For A Worship Team To Pray
11. Lord, I know that my fight is not with humans but with evil spirits that empower the curses to take effect. Now Lord, I come against every evil spirit behind any curse in my life. I bind you and command you to desist from your operation over my life, in Jesus name.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Ephesians 6:12, KJV)
12. Lord, I submit my all to you; spirit, soul and body. And I therefore resist the devil and his curses and the spirits that give power to the curses, flee from me now, in Jesus name.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. (James 4:7, KJV)
13. In the name of Jesus, I take authority over every curse operating in my life right now. I bind the demon behind the curse, i bind the evil evil spirit that working and operating the curse. I stop your operation now, in Jesus name.
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. (Luke 10:19, KJV)
14. By the power and authority that Jesus delegated to me, I declare every curse cease to operate in my life now, in Jesus name. And I cast out the demon behind it, in Jesus name.
Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. (Luke 9:1, KJV)
15. In the name of Jesus, I bind curses from working and operating in my life. Now, I call for the blessing instead, I release the blessing of Abraham purchased on the cross for me by Christ to begin to work in my life and destiny now, in Jesus name.
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. (Matthew 16:19, KJV)
16. Lord, as I pray, I ask that you help me not to hold any body in mind who may be responsible for releasing the curse. I forgive them all, in Jesus name.
Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not. (Romans 12:14, KJV)
17. In the name of Jesus, and by the righteousness which is of faith, I overcome every curse and evil that have been perpetuated a long time in my life by servants of Satan. I prevail over you by the blood of the lamb and by my testimony of the power in the blood of Christ, in Jesus name.
Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. (Romans 12:21, KJV)
18. Lord, as your minister and servant of righteousness and good, I pronounce your wrath against and upon every servant of Satan that Satan has used to afflict me with curses, in Jesus name. May they be blinded and dumb in perpetuity and may the curse come on them and their families, in Jesus name.
For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. (Romans 13:4, KJV)
19. By the word of the Lord, I declare my freedom from curses. I declare that the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus sets me free now from the law of sin, curses and death, in Jesus name.
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. (Romans 8:2, KJV)
20. Father, I declare that by the blood of Jesus, every pronouncement, spell (written or verbal) against me be cancelled, recalled and blotted out now, in Jesus name. I reverse them all, in Jesus name.
Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. (Colossians 2:14-15, KJV)
21. Father, I thank you for teaching me to war with your word and your name. I destroy curses in the name of the Lord, and by your holy written word, in Jesus name. I am free, blessed and liberated now, in Jesus name.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: (Psalm 144:1, KJV)
Thank you for answer to prayers Lord, in Jesus name!
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayers For New Believers
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points for breaking stubborn curses will give you the victory you need over curses in your life.
All that is required of you is to pray these prayers often and in faith until you see the desired results.
You may even have to add a little bit of fasting and prayer when you pray these prayer points for breaking stubborn curses.
And don’t forget that for your prayers to be effective, they have to be based on God’s word. That’s why we endeavor to give you scriptural basis for every of the prayer points for breaking stubborn curses.
We believe prayer points for breaking stubborn curses when prayed in faith, will reverse the dark shadow over your life.
It will burst open the sunshine of heaven over your life.
In other words, prayer points for breaking stubborn curses will catapult you from darkness to light where God’s rain and blessing will freely fall on you.
Get ready to start to enjoy the blessing of heaven praying these prayer points for breaking stubborn curses.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival