Here are powerful prayer points for spiritual warfare and protection you can use to pray.
You are sitting on a time bomb if you are Christian.
You have the enemy to contend with at every turn.
The very air around us is infested with evil spirits with special assignment from hell to stop and destroy your effectiveness and usefulness for the Lord.
This demonic activities are on the rise and increase and will continue to increase.
Because we are in the last days and Satan’s lease is fast running out.
So, he is in a hurry, angry and aggressive at attacking particularly the faithful believer.
But you are not at a loss as to what to do to check and put him where he belongs (under your feet, you know!) and how to doing it, no!
You have the name of Jesus, you have the living word of God (the sword of the Spirit) and you have the equipping of the Holy Spirit and His power – all at your disposal – powerful weaponry in your arsenal to destroying and undoing the works of the devil.
Its time you actively take the matter of personal safety and protection serious.
This is where these powerful prayer points for spiritual warfare and protection come handy.
Ready to pray?
Let’s get to it.
READ ALSO: Spiritual Warfare Prayers For Protection
Powerful Prayer Points For Spiritual Warfare And Protection
The following are powerful prayer points for spiritual warfare and protection you can promptly pray:
1. First, pray and thank God for the provision He made in Christ Jesus for your victory and protection, in Jesus name.
Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. (2 Corinthians 2:14, KJV)
2. Pray and ask the Lord to form a fire-wall of protection around you and your household in these troubled times, in Jesus name.
‘And I myself will be a wall of fire around it,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will be its glory within.’ (Zechariah 2:5, NIV)
3. Pray and ask the Lord to give special charge to His warrior angels for your protection, safety and security 24 hours of the day, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. (Psalm 91:11, KJV)
4. Pray and claim the protective power and cover of the precious blood of Christ over you and your household, in Jesus name.
Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee. (Zechariah 9:12, KJV)
5. Pray and declare satanic conspiracy to steal, kill and destroy be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
But I will send a fire on the wall of Tyrus, which shall devour the palaces thereof. (Amos 1:10, KJV)
6. Pray and command the atomic bomb of the name of Jesus to go to the enemy’s camp and rout them in their gathering against you and the work of the kingdom of God, in Jesus name.
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth. (Philippians 2:10, KJV)
7. Pray and command fire from heaven to burn up every coven where evil is device against you, in Jesus name.
Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven. (Genesis 19:24, KJV)
8. Declare that even though they plan against you, they shall never succeed with execution, in Jesus name.
Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. (Isaiah 54:15, KJV)
9. Pray and ask the Lord to make your body, your house and even your car bullet proof to arrows of the wicked, in Jesus name.
10. Pray and ask the Lord to give His angels charge over your car and vehicles that you enter every day, in the name of Jesus.
11. Pray and declare that the plan of the wicked against you will boomerang and come on them 100 percent, in Jesus name.
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. (Ezekiel 18:20, KJV)
12. Pray and ask the Lord to fortify and make your spirit bold even in your sleep so you can always actively respond to every satanic attempt even in the dream, in Jesus name.
13. Pray and ask the Lord to make His word in your mouth and in your spirit fire and hammer to break down satanic ploy and plot against you when you are physically active and even when you are asleep, in Jesus name.
The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear? (Proverbs 18:14, KJV)
14. Pray and command the wickedness of the wicked to come upon their heads, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken. (Psalm 37:15, KJV)
15. Pray and command their weapons to be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus name.
16. Pray and ask the Lord to send confusion into their midst so that they will never agree on any plan against you, in the name of Jesus.
Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt. (Psalm 70:2, KJV)
17. Pray all the more that they will be so confused and agitated and divided that they will turn against one another, and that they will begin to fight against themselves, in Jesus name.
For the children of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of mount Seir, utterly to slay and destroy them: and when they had made an end of the inhabitants of Seir, every one helped to destroy another. (2 Chronicles 20:23, KJV)
18. Pray and ask the Lord to put a hook on their nose, cast them to the ground and turn them back to where they came from, in Jesus name.
Because thy rage against me, and thy tumult, is come up into mine ears, therefore will I put my hook in thy nose, and my bridle in thy lips, and I will turn thee back by the way by which thou camest. (Isaiah 37:29, KJV)
19. Pray and ask the Lord to keep you from Satan’s plan to kill and cut your life short, in Jesus name.
I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. (Psalm 118:17, KJV)
20. Pray and claim protection in the blood of Christ on every of your property, physical, mental, even protection on your money, in Jesus name.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. (Psalm 91:1, KJV)
21. Declare that no weapon formed and fashioned against you in the day, in the night, in the sea, in the air, on the land, under the ground shall ever prosper, in Jesus name.
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. (Isaiah 54:17, KJV)
22. Pray and bind wicked spirits that trouble the mind with confusion, indecision, carelessness and laziness, in Jesus name.
23. Pray and declare that you shall not fail, fall, falter; you shall not be weak but you are strong in His strength, you are able, you are rising up to the occasion, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
READ ALSO: Warfare Prayers For The New Month
Nonetheless exhaustive, these powerful prayer points for spiritual warfare and protection are good enough to get you fired up to pray.
Of course, they are not all there is to prayer points for warfare and protection, but you can start with them and as you continue in prayer, the Lord will guide you into other areas of prayers that are specific and peculiar to you.
Just start here, by so doing you are giving the Holy Spirit the opportunity to join you in prayer and to eventually take it over and lead the way.
On a final note, we would ask that you seriously consider praying these powerful prayer points for spiritual warfare and protection in the spirit.
That way, you will be able to pray sufficiently, satisfactorily and exhaustively.
For when you pray in the spirit, you pray well, the scripture says.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests… (Ephesians 6:18b, NIV)
God bless you.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)