Here are prayer points for uncommon grace that you can use to pray.
Grace is available to every believer in Christ, the scripture tells us this (Ephesians 4:7, KJV)
Yet, there’s another level of grace that is uncommon, different from what every day believer enjoys, it is called ‘great grace.’
Now, you ought to begin to enjoy this grace, seeing that God gives grace to all, He will give you this grace if you ask Him.
But here’s a fact, you will really begin to walk in uncommon grace when you are dogged with instructions from God.
Keep that in mind please.
If you will give your all to God and always do what He tells you to do, you will begin to work in the realm of uncommon grace and favor.
That’s the price to pay, the price of complete and prompt obedience to instructions from God.
So, are you ready to pay the price of total obedience and sacrifice to enjoy uncommon grace?
Then let these prayer points for uncommon grace stir and put you on the path to obedience.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points On Grace With Bible Verses
Prayer Points For Uncommon Grace
The following are prayer points for uncommon grace that you can pray promptly to get you started on the path to obtaining great and uncommon grace:
1. Pray first of all and thank God for the grace you have been enjoying so far as a believer in Christ Jesus, in Jesus name.
But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. (Ephesians 4:7, KJV)
2. Pray and ask God to give you an obedient heart, a heart that says yes without question to instructions from God, in Jesus name.
And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. (Acts 13:22, KJV)
3. Ask God to furnish you with enough grace to pay the price of sacrifice and sometimes inconvenience and pain for the release of uncommon grace, in Jesus name.
4. Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to show you the path you must follow and the rivers you must cross to get to the land of uncommon grace, in Jesus name.
5. Pray and ask the Lord to fit you by His mercy and kindness for uncommon grace, in Jesus name.
6. Pray and ask the Lord to get you to the place and point of real self-discipline and delay gratification for the attainment of this grace, in Jesus name.
But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king’s meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself. (Daniel 1:8, KJV)
7. Pray and ask the Lord to bring you to the place of real humility and meekness, so you can be fit for great and uncommon grace, in Jesus name.
The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way. (Psalm 25:9, KJV)
8. Ask the Lord to help you with boldness to do the things you need to do, to take a bold stand for Him in the face of adversity, for such is the way to great grace, in Jesus name.
Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus. (Acts 4:13, KJV)
9. Pray and ask the Lord to open your eyes to scriptural truths and revelation that make for the release and workings of grace – uncommon, in Jesus name.
10. Ask the Lord for encounters, deep encounters in the word and of the Spirit that leads to the attaining of this grace, in Jesus name.
11. Pray and say; ‘Lord, count me in, cloth me with uncommon grace, in Jesus name.
12. Ask the Lord to fill you with joy in believing, so that you may take every of His word and instruction for what it says, doubting nothing, in Jesus name.
Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. (Romans 15:13, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Midnight Prayer Points For Financial Breakthrough
13. Declare that you have ears for instructions and heart for obedience, in Jesus name.
But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. (Matthew 13:16, KJV)
14. Ask the Lord to cloth you with grace to endure hardness as a good soldier of Christ, grace to stay put and in, to hold in the midst of persecution, in Jesus name.
15. Declare that you are worthy of God’s calling and purpose and that you will not give up and give in, in spite of, in Jesus name.
Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power. (2 Thessalonians 1:11, KJV)
16. Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to furnish with the grace of Christ, grace that endured the cross for joy that was set before Him, in Jesus name.
And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation. (2 Corinthians 1:7, KJV)
17. Pray and ask the Lord to open your eyes to recognize persons that He has put in your life and path to help you connect with uncommon grace, in Jesus name.
18. Pray and ask the Lord to inspire you with wisdom to know what to do and how to do it when you come face to face with the channels of great grace, in Jesus name.
Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery. (1Timothy 4:14, KJV)
19. Declare that you will not miss out or lose out of uncommon grace, in Jesus name.
20 Ask the Lord to help you endure the pain and the shame that make way for uncommon grace, in Jesus name.
21. Pray and ask the Lord to hold your hand and stable your feet as you share in the suffering of Christ which paves the way for uncommon grace, in Jesus name.
But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. (1 Peter 4:13, KJV)
22. Ask the Lord to guide you with strength, inner strength for the journey to the land of uncommon grace, in Jesus name.
23. Pray and ask the Lord to shower you with love and compassion for people even when they persecute you for righteousness sake, and that you may be quick to forgive, in Jesus name.
Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not. (Romans 12:14, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Grace
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points for uncommon grace will set the pace for the release of great and uncommon grace into your life.
See, God gives grace to every of His child, but there’s an uncommon grace that unfortunately every believer does not attain to because it comes at a cost, it is a reward for faithfulness.
It is given as promotion in the realm of the spirit, in the service of God.
But you can attain to it, if you go all out for God in obedience, willingness and readiness to suffer reproach for His name.
I know you can do this, grace is available for you to work your way to uncommon grace.
Now, to help you a bit on your journey of attainment to uncommon grace, you would need to pay attention to praying in the spirit.
It is because praying in the spirit helps to enlarge your capacity.
It helps to fit you for the journey; it will fortify your spirit with strength so you will be able to hold on to Christ and His word no matter the heat.
So make your life and journey to uncommon grace worthwhile by giving yourself more to praying in the spirit.
God bless you.
All the best.
Our Most Popular Content
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)