Here is a list of prayer for divine mercy and favour that you can use to pray.
Of course, you are aware that God’s mercy and favour is not for everybody.
It is for those He called, those He loved in Christ Jesus.
So, if you are a believer, then rejoice because God’s mercy is available for your enjoyment and His favor in abundance for your lifting.
This is because you are the beloved of God, those He Has chosen and reserve for His mercy and favor. (See Exodus 33:19, KJV)
Be that as it may, you have a role to play to have divine mercy and favor work in your life.
Prayer amongst other things is a sure way to activating divine mercy and favor.
Let’s get to it.
To that effect, we have put together this list of prayer for divine mercy and favour to help you get started in prayer.
Ready to pray!
Prayer For Divine Mercy And Favour
The following is a list of prayer for divine mercy and favour that you can promptly pray to activate God’s mercy and timely favor over your life:
1. Pray and say; ‘Father, I want to thank you first of all for your provision in Christ Jesus for divine mercy and favour, in Jesus name.
But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us. (Ephesians 2:4, KJV)
2. Pray and say; ‘Father, move into my life and circumstances with favour, visit me with your mercy, in Jesus name.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. (Psalm 23:6, KJV)
3. Father, pour out your mercy upon me like rivers and your favour upon me like flowing streams, in Jesus name.
For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees. (Isaiah 66:12, KJV)
4. Oh Lord, visit me in your mercy and rescue my soul from destruction by your grace, in Jesus name.
5. Oh Lord, let it be that everywhere my name is heard and or mentioned, it will resound for favor and mercy, in Jesus name.
Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee. (Song Of Solomon 1:3, KJV)
6. Oh Lord my Father, redeem me with your grace and with your glory, in Jesus name.
7. Oh Lord my Father, give me favor with the nobles and princes of your people, in Jesus name.
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD’S, and he hath set the world upon them. (1 Samuel 2:8, KJV)
8. Father, in your mercy let me be found, in your favour give me life, in Jesus name.
For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. (Psalm 30:5, KJV)
9. Oh that your grace and truth Lord will preserve my going out and my coming in for your love and mercy sake, in Jesus name.
Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me. (Psalm 40:11, KJV)
10. Father, show me your mercy for good and your favor for life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
11. Let your mercy speak for me when I cannot speak for myself and let your favor make a way for me, when I am confused and does not know the way to go, in Jesus name.
12. Lord, let your mercy take me where I cannot go, let it speak and amplify my voice when and where I cannot speak, in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Divine Opportunity
13. Father, by your favor cause me to stand stronger and taller than all my adversaries, in Jesus name.
LORD, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled. (Psalm 30:7, KJV)
14. Father, arise in your mercy and compassion and show me your salvation, in Jesus name.
Shew us thy mercy, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation. (Psalm 85:7, KJV)
15. Oh Lord, preserve me and all I do by your mercy and provide for me and my household with your favour, in Jesus name.
16. Oh Lord, let your favour and mercy bring me riches, let mercy and favour bring me to places and people of affluence and influence, in Jesus name.
17. Lord, visit me especially with your divine mercy so my sweat will turn to joy, my pains will turn to pleasure, in Jesus name.
Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land. Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other… Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase. Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps. (Psalm 85:9-10, 12-13, KJV)
18. Lord, let my head, my hands and my life be a testimony of your goodness, in Jesus name.
19. Father, let this time and season become for me the expression of your goodness, in Jesus name.
Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. (Psalm 102:13, KJV)
20. Oh Lord my God, I pray for an un-ending flow of your mercy and favour in my life, in Jesus name.
21. Oh Lord, in my work and labor, let your mercy bring forth for me abundance of harvest to crown my efforts, in Jesus name.
22. Father, let your favor wipe away my sweat and your mercy wipe away my struggle, in Jesus name.
23. Lord, crown this year for me with divine mercy and favour, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness. (Psalm 65:11, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers in Jesus name.
Nonetheless exhaustive, this list of prayer for divine mercy and favour is meant to give you a head start in prayer.
You have a responsibility in prayer to see to it that the grace of God in Christ Jesus fully finds expression in your life.
Unfortunately, this is what nobody can do for you really.
Your pastors and teachers of the Word will only help to guide and point you to the provision and supply in Christ Jesus, but you are the one that will reach out your hand and heart by faith to take your portion and share of that inheritance.
And that responsibility starts here in the place of prayer.
Now, there are a few things you must keep in mind when you are praying to get answers from the Lord.
1. Your prayer must be directed to the Father, not to Jesus and not to the Holy Spirit.
2. Your prayer must be made in and through the name of Jesus Christ.
3. Your prayer should be expressed vocally. At least be loud enough to hear yourself as you pray.
With these in mind and applied in prayer, then you can be sure that your prayer will catch the attention of heaven and answer will come.
On a final note, you must not forget that effective prayers are best made by praying in the spirit.
That’s why you must learn to pray these list of prayer for divine mercy and favour in the spirit.
That way, you will be able to pray well, pray effectively, pray sufficiently, pray satisfactorily and pray exhaustively.
More so, is that praying in the spirit enables you pray the very mind of God in a matter and for the occasion!
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; (Ephesians 6:18, KJV)