Here are prayer points for grace you can use to pray.
Grace is not something you work or labor for, it is a gift freely given to you by God.
It is not even something to pray for scriptural speaking, it is something you walk in but first have to be discovered and activated.
That’s where prayer points for grace come in.
Grace is commonly defined as unmerited favor, but is more than that.
Grace is the ability of God impacted to your spirit at the new birth which enables you to function with ease in the area of your calling and assignment in the kingdom.
It is the anointing of ease.
It is the end of struggle in all area of kingdom life.
When grace is at work in your life, you do what God has called you to do seamlessly, without struggle, without having the feeling of work; rather you enjoy the work
Yes, grace makes you function in the place of your assignment effortlessly, just gliding through life, enjoying what you do.
When you find grace, you find your place.
What prayer for grace does is just to help you find your place and activate grace.
Now let’s see the prayer points.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Favor
Prayer Points For Grace
The following are prayer points for grace you can pray right away to activate God’s free gift of grace in your life, family, church and ministry:
1. Pray and say; Father, thank you for the free gift of grace you have given me in the beloved, I believe I am graced, empowered and enabled to function with ease in my area of calling, in Jesus name.
But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. (Ephesians 4:7, KJV)
2. Pray and say; Father, help me find my place of calling, purpose and assignment in the kingdom, where your grace is waiting to fully and freely operate through me, in Jesus name.
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11, NIV)
3. Pray and declare; Father, just like you did Noah and Moses of Old, let me find grace in your sight by Jesus Christ, in Jesus name.
But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. (Genesis 6:8, KJV)
Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people. Exodus 33:13, KJV)
4. Pray and say; Oh Lord my Father, help me to find, accept and receive by faith the abundance of grace you have given me in Christ Jesus, in Jesus name.
For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ. (Romans 5:17, KJV)
5. Pray and say; Father, cause your grace to reign in me through righteousness unto eternal life according to your word, in Jesus name.
That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 5:21, KJV)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Peace
6. Pray and say; Oh Lord, your word declares that you give grace and glory, please withhold not your gift of grace from me, in Jesus name.
For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. (Psalm 84:11, KJV)
7. Pray and say; Oh Lord, anoint my lips with grace, let the words that I speak be seasoned with grace to my hearer, in Jesus name.
Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever. (Psalm 45:2, KJV)
8. Pray and say; Lord, you word declares that you resist the proud but gives grace to the humble, give me more grace Lord, for I am humble, meek, lowly and of a contrite spirit, in Jesus name.
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. (James 4:6, KJV)
9. Pray and say; Oh Lord, help me to live in holiness and truth that I may not short circuit the flow of your grace in my life through sin, in Jesus name.
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? (Romans 6:1, KJV)
10. Pray and say; Oh Lord, let your grace make me like it did the Apostle Paul, in Jesus name.
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. (1 Corinthians 15:10, KJV)
11. Pray and affirm that the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ is with your spirit, in Jesus name.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen. (Philemon 1:25, KJV)
READ ALSO: A Prayer For Peace Of Mind
12. Pray and declare that you are abounding in grace and in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ, in Jesus name.
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. (1 Corinthians 15:58, KJV)
13. Pray and declare that grace and peace are being multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord. (2 Peter 1:2, KJV)
14. Pray and declare that God is making all grace to abound towards you in all things so much that you are becoming self sufficient in all things, in Jesus name.
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work. (2 Corinthians 9:8, KJV)
15. Pray and declare that God’s grace is enough for you, and that His strength is perfected even in your weakness, in Jesus name.
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (2 Corinthians 12:9, KJV)
16. Pray and declare that you are growing in grace by all means, through the knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, in Jesus name.
But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. (2 Peter 3:18, KJV)
17. Pray and ask the Lord to help you take full advantage of the grace He has freely given you in Christ, in Jesus name.
Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. (2 Timothy 2:1, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank Him for bringing beauty and elegance into your life through the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness He has lavished upon you in Christ, in Jesus name.
READ ALSO: Thanksgiving Prayer Points With Scriptures
You need uncommon grace in all area of your life.
In all, we trust that these prayer points for grace will help meet your prayer need as far as that is concerned.
The prayer points are scriptural and are taken directly from scriptures; that makes them potent, effective and will surely deliver the goods.
God always honors His word, when we come asking accordingly, will he not all the more even honor you when you come to call His attention to help activate what He has freely given you in Christ?
I know He will.
So rest assured and unperturbed, just pray these prayer points for grace in an attitude of faith and confidence and you will soon find your place and also find the activation of grace to function in that place.
God bless you!
Our Most Popular Content
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
5 thoughts on “17 Biblical Prayer Points For Grace (With Bible Verses)”
Wow! I must say a big THANK YOU for this prayers. I felt a big burden lifted after praying according to God’s Word.
Glory to our burden bearer, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the son of God.
Thank you so much for these prayer points. God bless you immensely in Jesus Name Amen.
Amen, thank you too.