Here are prayer points for peace you can use to pray.
Peace is a gift from God, one of the rarest gifts in the world today.
Peace of mind, peace in a nation, peace in a family, peace in a land, all boils down to one thing, Jesus.
Where there’s no Christ, there’s no peace; for He is the Prince of peace. (See Isaiah 9:6, KJV)
No religion can give you peace, no government or system can give lasting peace, only the Prince of peace does.
Now, to activate peace and have it working in your life, environment and world permanently, you have got to learn to pray.
That’s why we have put these prayer points for peace together to help you get started.
Now, let’s get to it.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Grace
Prayer Points For Peace
The following are prayer points for peace you can pray right away; these prayer points will work in any area and sphere of life – family, mind, work, business, marriage and circumstances:
1. Pray and thank God first of all for the gift of permanent peace He has made available to you in Christ Jesus, in Jesus name.
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. (John 14:27, KJV)
2. Pray and ask the Lord to still your soul and give you peace of mind by all means, in Jesus name.
He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” (Psalm 46:10, NIV)
3. Pray and ask the Lord to give you peace in the day and peace in the night, in Jesus name
I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. (Psalm 4:8, KJV)
4. Pray and say; Oh Lord, give me strength and bless me with true peace, in Jesus name
The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace. (Psalm 29:11, KJV)
5. Pray and say; Oh Lord, deliver my soul in peace from the battle that is ragging against me right now, in Jesus name
He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me. (Psalm 55:18, KJV)
6. Pray and ask the Lord to speak peace unto your soul and to your spirit in that issue that you are trying to make a decision on right now, in Jesus name.
I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly. (Psalm 85:8, KJV)
7. Pray and ask the Lord to bring peace to your family and community by His mighty hand of power, in Jesus name.
And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. (Romans 16:20, KJV)
8. Pray and ask the Lord to bring and give peace to your nation and land by all means, peace within the land and within her borders, peace that can only be by God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. (Psalm 122:6-7, KJV)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Family
9. Pray and say; Oh Lord, give us in this family, land and nation, the peace you have ordained for us in Christ, in Jesus name.
LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us. (Isaiah 26:12, KJV)
10. Pray and ask the Lord to cause righteousness to prevail in the land because peace naturally comes through righteousness, in Jesus name.
And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever. (Isaiah 32:17, KJV)
11. Pray and ask the Lord to establish for you and your generation, peace, truth and righteousness for all time, in Jesus name.
Then said Hezekiah to Isaiah, Good is the word of the LORD which thou hast spoken. He said moreover, For there shall be peace and truth in my days. (Isaiah 39:8, KJV)
12. Pray and say; Oh Lord, do as you have said, let not your covenant of peace be removed from me, my family and lineage for all time, in Jesus name.
For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee. (Isaiah 54:10, KJV)
And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods. (Ezekiel 34:25, KJV)
13. Pray and say; Oh Lord, do as you have said, teach my children love and righteousness and cause them to know real peace, great peace, in Jesus name.
And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children. (Isaiah 54:13, KJV)
14. Pray and ask the Lord to extend His peace to your nation like a river, and to your family like a flowing stream, in Jesus name.
For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees. (Isaiah 66:12, KJV)
15. Pray and ask the Lord to heal your city and the people, to restore the land and show you His abundance of peace and security, in Jesus name.
Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth. (Jeremiah 33:6, KJV)
16. Pray and say; Oh Lord, like you did Levi, give me life so that I may live in honesty and peace all the days of my life, in Jesus name.
My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before my name. (Malachi 2:5, KJV)
17. Pray and say; Oh Lord, do as you have said, give us peace always in this land, in this city, give me peace in my life and family by all means, at all times and in every way, in Jesus name.
Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. (2 Thessalonians 3:16, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank the Lord for answers to prayer for true and lasting peace, in Jesus name.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Favor
We trust that these prayer points for peace meet your prayer need.
They are not exhaustive, but just met to get you started and going as you set yourself to pray for God’s gracious gift of peace.
Not only that, we have included bible verses so you can have a scriptural foundation for your prayers.
You can be sure that God will always answer any prayer born out of and backed up by His word, for He lovingly honors His word.
So you have a sure ground for answer to prayers – His word and His unfailing love and mercy.
Now, to be sure that you pray these prayer points for peace well and satisfactorily, we would ask that you pray them also in the spirit.
That way, you would have been able to touch all there is to the prayer and confidently exhaust it.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)