Here are prayer points on grace with bible verses that you can use to pray.
Grace is unmerited favor, that’s the common Christian definition.
But is actually more than that.
Grace is God’s ability at work in your spirit that makes you do things with ease.
Grace is God’s supernatural ability and strength at work in you.
See, when you find grace, you stopped working.
You must have heard of some persons who say they don’t struggle to do what they do, they love their work, and it gives them pleasure.
When you hear a person says that, what it simply means is that, such a person has found grace.
Grace makes your work and life a pleasure.
While other people will moan, grumble and complain about the same thing you do, you are just riding, gliding and surfing smoothly and seamlessly on the job.
Even when challenges come, as it will surely come, you don’t bulge, you don’t quiver, because you are in the place of your strength, a place of grace.
Just like every other provision of God in Christ, you will have to pray to find your place in grace, appropriate it and or to activate or come to knowledge of God’s grace in your life.
Prayer helps you see and or locate your grace.
Sure enough, that’s what these prayer points on grace with bible verses is set to do for you.
Are you ready to pray to activate the grace of God in your life?
Then let’s get to it.
Prayer Points On Grace With Bible Verses
The following are prayer points on grace with bible verses you can pray to activate the release of God’s grace in your life, work and ministry:
1. Pray and say; ‘Father, I thank you for grace gifts and abilities you have given me in Christ, I receive them, I believe them and I am putting them to work, in Jesus name.
But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. (Ephesians 4:7, KJV)
2. Father, open my mind to see the strength you have particularly given me in Christ, so I may give my all to working the strength and to walking in the strength, in Jesus name.
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. (1 Corinthians 15:10, KJV)
3. Grace Lord, let me find grace in you and on time, in Jesus name.
O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days. (Psalm 90:14, KJV)
4. Oh Lord, give me grace and show me your glory, in Jesus name.
For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. (Psalm 84:11, KJV)
5. Lord, oh let my heart be adorned with grace and my words be seasoned with it, in Jesus name.
Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever. (Psalm 45:2, KJV)
Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man. (Colossians 4:6, KJV)
6. Oh Lord, give me grace to build, give me grace to prosper, give me grace to live, in Jesus name.
Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it. (Zechariah 4:7, KJV)
7. Oh Lord, pour upon me and my household, the spirit of grace and of supplication according to your word, in Jesus name.
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications… (Zechariah 12:10a, KJV)
8. Lord, let your grace, multiplied great grace be evident in my life, that I may be able to give witness of Christ resurrection with power everywhere I go, minister and witness, in Jesus name.
And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. (Acts 4:33, KJV)
9. Lord, I open my heart and mind to receive the word of grace for spiritual and character build up so I may receive my inheritance among them that are sanctified.
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. (Acts 20:32, KJV)
10. Lord, I pray and receive freedom and deliverance by grace through the redemption that’s in Christ Jesus, in Jesus name.
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: (Romans 3:24, KJV)
11. Father, according to your word, let all grace abound towards me that I may always have things in abundance and that I may abound to every good work, in Jesus name
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work. (2 Corinthians 9:8, KJV)
12. Father, I particularly ask that you give me of the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the grace that made Him endured the cross in spite of, the grace that brought afterwards to glory, in Jesus name
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen. (2 Corinthians 13:14, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Grace
13. Lord, thank you for calling me by your grace, I pray that you help me never to frustrate that grace, in the name of Jesus Christ.
But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb, and called me by his grace. (Galatians 1:15, KJV)
I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain. (, 2:21, KJV)
14. Lord, let the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with my spirit always, in Jesus name.
Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen. (Galatians 6:18, KJV)
15. Lord, like you did the Apostle Paul, give me a dispensation of grace, grace for my world, grace to lift, love, touch and to heal my world for you in Christ, in Jesus name.
If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward. (Ephesians 3:2, KJV)
16. Oh Lord, fill my heart with abundance of grace, faith and love, in Jesus name.
And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. (1 Timothy 1:14, KJV)
17. Father, grant me that I may be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus, in Jesus name.
Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. (2 Timothy 2:1, KJV)
18. Oh Lord, justify and set me free by grace, let all guilt and pain leave my spirit through the grace of Christ, all by grace, Lord, all by grace, in Jesus name.
That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. (Titus 3:7, KJV)
19. Lord, I pray, hold me that I may not fail of your grace through bitterness, resentment and hatred, in Jesus name.
Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled; (Hebrews 12:15, KJV)
20. Father, oh that my heart be established with grace, oh that my spirit be built up with grace, in Jesus name.
Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein. (Hebrews 13:9, KJV)
21. Lord, I come before you in humility asking that you increase your grace in my life, for this I know that you give more grace to the humble, in Jesus name.
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. (James 4:6, KJV)
22. Lord, I pray that you grant me access to knowledge in Christ Jesus that will result in the multiplication of grace and peace in my life, in Jesus name.
Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord. (2 Peter 1:2, KJV)
23. Father, let your grace be with me, let your mercy accompany me, and let your peace rule my spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. (2 John 1:3, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Uncommon Grace
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points on grace with bible verses are intended to do one thing: to furnish you with scripture based prayer points you can pray to set the oil of grace working and flowing in your life.
You will do well to pray them fervently and wholeheartedly.
That way, you will be able to really pray the mind of God as far as grace is concerned in your life.
List or no list of prayer points, when you pray in the spirit, you will be able to touch the heart of the matter while also touching the heart of Him that matters – God.
You see, you and I are limited, praying with understanding, praying a prayer list, even this list on prayer points on grace with bible verses.
But with the Spirit, through praying in the spirit, you are really able to pray well, pray the mind of God for the occasion, pray sufficiently and satisfactorily and at the end, exhaust your prayers.
That’s what praying in the spirit will do for you.
Yes, pray in your understanding as much as you can, but don’t stop until you have yielded to the spirit and He has taken you on to praying custom-made on-demand prayers, prayers inspired by the spirit, which also are prayed in the spirit.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
God bless you.
All the best.
Our Most Popular Content
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)