Here are prayer points for possessing the land that you can use to pray.
God calls and sends individuals to harvest fields – lands He has prepared for them.
You’ve got a certain place, people or area that God has called you to.
You have got to go take the land now; yes you can.
One way you can do this is to learn to pray and pray rightly.
Now, let me inform you that the land God has given to you is not free and vacant; it is already occupied – by demons of course.
There are already giants in the land.
“…and we even saw giants there, the descendants of Anak.“ (Numbers 13:33b, GNB)
But good news is; you can oust them in the name of Jesus and through prayers.
This is where prayer points for possessing that land comes handy.
Now let’s get to it and see the prayer points for possessing the land that you can pray to dispossess the current occupants of the land and then take over.
Prayer Points For Possessing The Land
The following are prayer points for possessing the land for you to pray:
1. Pray and say; Father, I thank you for giving me the land (mention the name of the place, city or nation) for a possession, I receive by faith the land and the people in the name of Jesus Christ.
“Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel.” (Joshua 1:2, KJV)
2. Pray and say, Lord, your word declares that the earth is yours and the fullness thereof, these people and their land belong to you by creation and allotments, in Jesus name.
“The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it.” (Psalm 24:1, NIV)
3. Pray and declare that Jesus is Lord over that people, the city and the land.
“As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. ” (John 17:2, KJV)
4. Pray and ask the Lord of Hosts to send His mighty angels into the land now to begin to discomfit the demons principalities and gods in that land.
“For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD. (Exodus 12:12, KJV)
5. Pray and command that the chief demon principality of that land be taken captive by the mighty hosts of angelic forces that have been dispatched into the land.
“No man can enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.” (Mark 3:27, KJV)
6. Pray also that every subservient demon spirit that answers to the chief demon god of the land and people be driven out of that land now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
“Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.” (Psalm 68:1, KJV)
7. Pray and ask the Lord that as you step into the land, mighty hosts of warrior angels will go in with you, in the name of Jesus.
“….Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all…” (Jude 1:14-15, KJV)
8. Ask the Lord also to send with you His very divine presence like He did Moses and Joshua.
“And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.” (Exodus 33:15, KJV)
10. Now that you have moved into the land, ask that the people’s heart will be receptive to you and to the message of the gospel.
“And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshipped God, heard us: whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended unto the things which were spoken of Paul.” (Acts 16:14, KJV)
11. Pray that their hearts, minds, eyes and ears will be opened to receive the word of the God.
“For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.” (Matthew 13:15, KJV)
“In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.” (2 Corinthians 4:4, KJV)
12. Pray and bind every blinding demon that stops people from seeing the truth and light of Christ.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
13. Pray and bind demons of violence and resistance to the word of God.
“And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews which were of Asia, when they saw him in the temple, stirred up all the people, and laid hands on him.” (Acts 21:27, KJV)
14. Pray that God will give you favor with the chief princes and people of the land so that they will take you in.
“Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.” (Acts 17:12, KJV)
15. Pray also that God will bring you into favor and goodwill with the nobles of the people and land so they can make available to you property you can use for your meetings.
“And when she was baptized, and her household, she besought us, saying, If ye have judged me to be faithful to the Lord, come into my house, and abide there. And she constrained us.” (Acts 16:15, KJV)
16. Pray that God will pour out His Spirit upon the people in mighty signs, wonders and miracles by the Holy Spirit through which you can easily win the people and land for Jesus.
“Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.” (Rom 15:19, KJV)
17. Ask that the word of the Lord will be prevail mightily over the people and the land.
“So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.” (Acts 19:20, KJV)
18. Pray and ask that the name of Jesus will be overtly glorified and magnified in the land.
“And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.” (Acts 19:17, KJV)
19. Pray that every member of your team and household will be protected from harm by the blood of Jesus.
“Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee.” (Acts 27:24, KJV)
20. Pray and declare that religious spirits be bound in the land.
“Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law…” (Act 21:20, KJV)
21. Ask the Lord to give you and your team Holy Ghost speed as you walk and work among the people.
“Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.” (Isaiah 8:18, KJV)
22. Pray and specifically bring judgment and destruction upon witchcraft and its operation in the land.
“Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.” (John 12:31, KJV)
23. Declare the land saturated with the power and fire of the Holy Spirit.
“For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.” (Habakkuk 2:14, KJV)
24. Pray and plead the blood of Jesus over the land to destroy every curse on the land resulting from sin and covenants with Satan and his demons.
“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony…” (Rev 12:11, KJV)
25. Pray and ask the Lord to birth a real revival in the land.
“For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them: and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed. And there was great joy in that city.” (Acts 8:7-8, KJV)
26. Pray and ask the Lord to specifically beam His flood light of the gospel on the youth, so that many of them will receive the truth of the gospel and be saved.
“When thou criest, let thy companies deliver thee; but the wind shall carry them all away; vanity shall take them: but he that putteth his trust in me shall possess the land, and shall inherit my holy mountain.” (Isaiah 57:13, KJV)
27. Pray and ask that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ will also shine in to the hearts of the nobles, kings and leaders of the people that they may come to repentance and be saved in the name of Jesus.
“I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.” (1 Timothy 2:1-4, KJV)
28. Pray and ask the Lord to give you lands and houses among the people, in the name of Jesus.
“And I have given you a land for which ye did not labour, and cities which ye built not, and ye dwell in them; of the vineyards and oliveyards which ye planted not do ye eat.” (Joshua 24:13, KJV)
29. Pray and declare that the blessing of God, the blessings of the Gospel will come on the people as proof of God’s love and kindness to them as they receive His word.
“That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.” (Galatians 3:14, KJV)
30. Pray that every convert will be genuine and will last a life time and that the harvest will be preserved.
“My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand.” (John 10:29, KJV)
31. Pray and declare that the Church of Jesus Christ will be established among the people, will stand strong and prosper for time and eternity, in Jesus name.
“And so were the churches established in the faith, and increased in number daily.” (Acts 16:5, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank the Lord for answer to prayers.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points for possessing the land will help you started and help you down the road a long way.
They are met to help get you started and also to guide you as you prepare to move into your inheritance in Christ.
We trust, if you pray these prayer points for possessing the land in faith and in power, you can literarily bring God’s kingdom to bear on the people and land that God has sent you.
Please don’t joke with these prayer points for possessing the land if you want to take territories, they promise to do wonders seeing that they are word based prayers.
As much as we know, God will always honor and answer prayers that are based on His Holy written word.
Now, to even help you farther, we would ask that you pray these prayer points for possessing the land in the spirit too and even more often.
That way, you are able to cross the T’s and dot the I’s – you would have prayed them well.
All the best!