Here are prayer points for the manifestation of God’s power that you can use to pray.
Did you know if you do what people in Bible days did, in the same way they did it, that you will get the same result they got?
Now, did you realize that the early church actually prayed for the manifestation of God’s power in their lives?
Yes, they did. And God answered them immediately.
“Now, Lord, consider their threats and enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness. Stretch out your hand to heal and perform signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus. After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.” (Acts 4:29-30, NIV)
Now God is not a respecter of any person, He has no particular favorites. So if they did and God answered them, then you can.
And God will also answer you.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. (Hebrews 11:8)
So now let’s get to it, if you want to see the manifestation of God’s power in your life, these prayer points for the manifestation of God’s power will help get you started.
Prayer Points For The manifestation of God’s Power.
The following are prayer points for the manifestation of God’s power:
1. Oh Lord my Father, your word declares that all power belongs to you and that you are ready to give power to those who believe in Christ so they can manifest your glory on earth, now Lord, I pray that you fill me with the power of your Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ.
“God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.” (Psalm 62:11)
2. Father, I pray that you search me and remove from me everything that will hinder your power from flowing through me in Jesus name.
“Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.” (Psalm 139:23-24)
3. Oh Lord God of Israel, show forth your glory, might and power in my life. Shine forth Lord in all your majesty in Jesus name
“Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth.” (Psalm 80:1)
4. Lord, like the apostles of old, I pray that you grant me boldness to declare your word, I pray that you stretch forth your hands through my hands to heal the sick, and that miracles, signs and wonders will be done through the name of your holy Son Jesus everywhere I go, in Jesus name.
“And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word, By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.” (Acts 4:29-32)
5. Oh Lord God of hosts, you called me out of darkness and into light, now I ask that you grant me grace to show forth your praise in the name of Jesus Christ.
“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.” (1 Peter 2:9-10)
6. Father, your word declares that I am your witness. Your word declares that the Holy Spirit will also testify of you. Now Lord that the Holy Spirit is in me, cause me to be a mighty witness of your power and love, in the name of Jesus Christ
“But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me.” (John 15:26)
“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” (Acts 1:8)
“Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.” (Isaiah 43:10)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Spiritual Empowerment
7. Lord, you redeemed me by the blood of Christ to be a priest and a king unto you. Now, I declare that I take my place as king and as priest declaring your praise and your glory today, in Jesus name.
“And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.” (Revelation 1:6)
8. Oh Lord my God, help me to yield and submit to the Holy Spirit so He can freely flow through me to manifest your power on the earth today, in Jesus name.
“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.” (Romans 8:14)
9. Lord, I pray for grace, great grace to give witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ today, in Jesus name.
“And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.” (Acts 4:33)
10. Oh Lord my Father, fill my heart will all boldness to declare your word, boldness to dare the devil, boldness to exercise my authority in Christ in healing the sick and casting out devils, in Jesus name.
“Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.” (Acts 4:13)
11. Oh Lord, anoint my tongue with fire, fill it with authority so that whatever I declare in the name of Jesus by the Spirit of God stands and must happen, in Jesus name.
“And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.” (Revelation 19:15)
12. Oh Lord, confirm always the word of my mouth, confirm your very word that I speak and proclaim, in Jesus name.
“That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places thereof: That saith to the deep, Be dry, and I will dry up thy rivers: That saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid.” (Isaiah 44:26-28)
13. Oh Lord my Father, anoint me with the Spirit of power, might, knowledge, understanding, counsel, wisdom and of the fear of the Lord to fight your battles, in Jesus name.
“And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD.” (Isaiah 11:2)
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points for the manifestation of God’s power is intended to get you started praying for the manifestation of God’s power in your life and circumstances.
They are scriptural, thus, if prayed in faith, must catch the attention of heaven.
God is not obligated to listen to you, but He is under obligation to listen and do His word. So when you pray His word, you can be rest assured that God will hear and do His word that you pray.
One more thing: there’s a limit to which and what you can pray if you only pray in understanding. But if you want to really exhaust your prayers and come off with confidence and certainty that God has heard you well, then, you have got to learn to pray with the spirit.
This way, you are able to cross all the T’s and dot all the I’s in your prayer.
With that in mind, go pray these prayer points for the manifestation of God’s power and watch yourself in no time manifesting the power of God like you’ve never seen.
All the best!