Here are prayer points to heal the land that you can use to pray.
The scripture declares that if God’s people called by His name will humble themselves and pray, seek His face, and turn from wickedness …that He will heal their land. (See 2 Chronicles 7:14, KJV)
God’s word cannot be broken, will not fall to the ground.
If you have done your part; you have humbled yourself, repented of all known sin, then go seeking God… He will do His part, heal the land.
God is waiting for you to align with His word so He can do what He said He will do.
Healing of our land is His will, whether the healing the land needs is spiritual, physical, material, marital, financial or otherwise, God will heal when you do your part.
So before you go ahead reading this article and praying the prayers, please be sure you have humbled yourself or are humbling yourself right now (note that fasting is a way to humble oneself – See Psalm 35:13b, KJV), repented of any known sin, and are seeking Him sincerely.
If that’s you (whether you doing this alone – all by yourself or as a group), then it’s time to go pray.
Let’s get to it.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Possessing The Land
Prayer Points To Heal The Land
The following are prayer points to heal the land that you can use to pray for self, church, community, people group, state and even a nation:
1. Father, I pray and seek you in humility for me and my people, I ask that you forgive our sins, cleanse each and every one of us with the precious blood of your Son, Jesus Christ, in Jesus’ name.
For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob. (Isaiah 14:1, KJV)
2. Lord, this land is yours by right of creation and yours too by right of redemption, I pray that you look upon it in your mercy and grace and heal it, in Jesus’ name.
3. Father, I pray and ask that you have mercy on our land; for innocent blood that have been shed, have mercy, for lives that have been wasted in rituals and sacrifices, have mercy Lord, in Jesus’ name.
4. Yes Lord, have mercy on the land for corruption and evil practices that have pervaded the system, structure and organization, let your mercy alone prevail, in Jesus’ name.
Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of thy name: and deliver us, and purge away our sins, for thy name’s sake. (Psalm 79:9, KJV)
5. Father, have mercy on the land for the sin and evil of idolatry; money has become the idol of the land, forgive us Lord for the craving and craze for money that makes people do anything to get it, in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, I also ask that you forgive the sin of witchcraft and rebellion in the land, let your mercy prevail over the evil and practice of witchcraft, in Jesus’ name.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14, KJV)
7. Father, forgive also the sin of religion and ignorance of your word and power that the church in the land has been living and swimming in, in Jesus’ name.
8. Forgive the sins of the people and in particular, sin of the leaders of the land (political) and your people (church), forgive them (us) for negligence, insensitivity to the need of the people you have given us and callousness, in Jesus’ name.
9. Forgive the people Lord, forgive the poor and rich, small and great for the sin of wickedness in thoughts, words and actions, in Jesus’ name.
For our soul is bowed down to the dust: our belly cleaveth unto the earth. Arise for our help, and redeem us for thy mercies’ sake. (Psa 44:25-26, KJV)
10. Yes Lord, forgive us for the sin of adultery, fornication and the gruesome murder of unborn children in the name of abortion, in the name of Jesus Christ.
11. Father now, I ask that the blood of Christ flows into the land now, the very ground, soil of our land, let it drink of the blood of Christ for cleansing and for healing, in Jesus’ name.
12. Yes, Lord, let the very land we walk on, the very belly of the earth, the land underneath us drink of the flowing blood of Christ, in Jesus’ name.
And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven. (Colossians 1:20, KJV)
13. Cleanse the land and her people Lord through the cleansing blood of Jesus the Christ of God, in Jesus’ name.
14. Lord, through the blood of Christ, let every blood that is speaking against the land find quietness, peace and stillness, in Jesus’ name.
15. Let Lord, your mercy and blood bring stillness to the troubled sea of people in the land, in Jesus’ name.
16. Heal the land in your name, heal it by your blood, and heal it in your power, in Jesus’ name.
For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion. (Joel 3:21, KJV
PEOPLE ALSO READ: No More Delay Prayer Points
17. Let mercy prevail over judgment in the land, let peace prevail over war and let righteousness prevail over iniquity and wickedness, in the name of Jesus Christ.
For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment. (James 2:13, KJV)
18. Speak Lord and the land shall be healed, send your word and we shall be healed, in Jesus’ name.
19. Oh Lord, send your fire and refine the people and the land, rid it Lord of evil and wickedness through the greatness of your power, in Jesus’ name.
20. Father of light, send the light, send salvation to the land, send it again to the people in Christ by fire and power, in Jesus’ name.
21. Yes Father, redeem again, deliver again, restore and heal again through the power of your name, in Jesus’ name.
Shew us thy mercy, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation. (Psalm 85:7, KJV)
22. Lord, I pray that you send your warrior angels to fight and overthrow the evil princess (satanic principality) over the land, let her be overthrew by fire, blood and power, in Jesus’ name.
23. Yes, give the charge of the land and the people to your own prince of light, a holy angel from your throne Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ.
24. Let the administration of this land be given to the hands of angels, angels of light and of righteousness, princesses from the throne of love, light and righteousness, in Jesus’ name.
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. (Daniel 12:1, KJV)
25. Holy Father, I pray that the gates of this land be rid of evil guardians, principalities and powers and be replaced with holy angels, in Jesus’ name.
26. Yes, Lord, let the ensign over this land and its gates be the name and the blood of the Lamb, Christ Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. (Isaiah 6:1-2, KJV)
27. Father, now that you have healed the land and her people, open the windows of heaven to rain the blessing on the people, in Jesus’ name.
28. Yes Father, rain on the people and the land the blessing of prosperity, progress and power, in the name of Jesus Christ.
The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. (Deuteronomy 28:12, KJV)
29. Above all Lord, bless your people with (peace) shalom, peace that Jesus gives, peace that transcends human knowledge and understanding, real peace in Christ Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
30. I call for peace Lord within the walls of the land and prosperity within her palaces, in the mighty of Jesus Christ.
Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. (Psalm 122:7, KJV)
31. Bless your people Lord, bless the Church in the land Lord with fire, grace, power, righteousness and revival of the Spirit in power, word and character, in Jesus’ name.
O LORD, I have heard thy speech, and was afraid: O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy. (Habakkuk 3:2, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points Against Depression And Anxiety
On and on and on and on, there’s so much you can say and pray as far as healing of a land is concerned, but these prayer points to heal the land are just so you may have a place to get started.
You know every land, people and city are different; a predominant evil in one place may not necessarily be dominant in another place.
So, you have got to know the peculiarity of a people, your people, the dominant ruling evil prince, for you to be effective in prayer and intercession for the people.
This kind of knowledge is made available in Christ and revealed by the Spirit.
You access this knowledge in the place of fellowship with the Holy Spirit.
And one way to make your fellowship with the Spirit rich and intense is by learning to worship and pray in the spirit and in tongues.
That way, you are able to come to talking terms with the Lord that is beyond human understanding.
That way too, you are able to pray the very mind and will of God for the people, make intercessions that are prevailing. (See Romans 8:26-27, KJV)
These among other things, are the reasons why we always encourage you to pray in tongues all the time – at least 80 percent of the time when you pray.
That way, you are able to pray well, pray scripturally, pray fully with satisfaction and then eventually exhaust your prayers.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
God bless you.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)