Here are prayer points against depression and anxiety that you can use to pray.
Depression is of the devil, an oppression of the devil on the mind.
Anxiety is her twin sister.
The person who is attacked by the demon of depression first and foremost will begin to show sign of real, intense and deep fear, fright beyond the ordinary.
Well, this is not a course to define depression and anxiety and how they manifest in someone’s life.
This post is on how to deal with this twin evil in the name of the Lord.
Jesus, through His death, burial and resurrection from the dead make it possible for you to be legally free from depression and anxiety.
He purchased your release by His sacrifice on the cross.
You have a blood bought right to be healed, set free and delivered from the hold of depression and anxiety.
You can actually walk out from depression and anxiety if you take your redemption for what it really is – your legal release from everything Satan, sin, sicknesses and diseases.
This post is put together to help you do that, to help you take your release in the name of Jesus Christ.
Ready to do it.
Prayer Points Against Depression And Anxiety
The following is a list of prayer points against depression and anxiety that you can use to pray to take your legal release from the twin evil in the name of the Lord:
1. Father, I thank you for the deliverance and redemption in Christ Jesus for my release from depression and anxiety, I accept my deliverance now, in Jesus’ name.
2. You devil of depression afflicting my life, I come against you in the name of the Lord, loose me and let me go free, in Jesus’ name.
3. You fowl devil of anxiety, loose me and let me go free, in the name of Jesus’ Christ.
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. (Matthew 18:18, KJV)
4. Come out of my mind and thought, you devil of depression, lose my mind, in Jesus’ name.
5. Come out of my mind and thought, you oppressive demon of anxiety, in the name of Jesus Christ.
6. I bring you into captivity to the obedience of Christ, you depressive thoughts of darkness, in Jesus’ name.
7. I bring you into captivity to the obedience of Christ, you spirit of anxiety, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. (2 Corinthains 10:5, KJV)
8. By the blood of Christ, I have my release from depression and anxiety, in Jesus’ name.
9. Redemption is by blood and power, I call for my complete redemption by the blood of Jesus Christ, I receive my redemption through the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
10. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ on my mind for cleansing and freedom from depressive thoughts, in Jesus’ name.
In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace. (Ephesians 1:7, KJV)
11. Yes, I bring the power of the blood of Christ against anxiety, I conquer you in the name of the Lord, in Jesus’ name.
12. I declare that by the blood of Christ, my mind is rid of suicidal and depressive thoughts, in Jesus’ name.
13. I declare that by the blood of Christ, the hold of fear and torment is broken off my mind, in Jesus’ name.
14. Yes, I bring the power of the Holy Spirit against every evil spirit that is binding, afflicting and tormenting my mind and thought with fear and death, in Jesus’ name.
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. (Romans 8:15, KJV)
15. Lose my mind, lose my emotion, lose my thought, you fowl demon of depression and anxiety, in the name of Jesus Christ.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: No More Delay Prayer Points
16. I call for a seize fire on all attacks coming against my mind, and emotions by the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
17. I speak to my mind right now, ‘peace by all means, peace be still,’ in Jesus’ name.
18. Father, I ask that you give me peace in my mind, peace in my emotion, peace in my thought life by all means through the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. (2 Thessalonians 3:16, KJV)
19. I bring my though life into alignment with your holy written word Lord, in Jesus’ name.
And be renewed in the spirit of your mind. (Ephesians 4:23, KJV)
20. Lord, I pray that you completely heal my mind and emotion from every gloominess and darkness that has covered it for long, in Jesus’ name.
21 Send the light Lord, send the light into my soul, light to drive out the darkness, in the name of Jesus Christ.
22. Yes, Lord, renovate my mind, send the light to shine on my thoughts and emotion until it is completely healed and freed, in Jesus’ name.
O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. (Psalm 43:3, KJV)
23. Cleanse and purge my mind thoroughly with the hyssop of Calvary, purge it of every dirt, filth and baggage of gloominess and darkness, in Jesus’ name.
24. Oh Lord, in your mercy deliver me from anxiety, deliver me from depression, in Jesus’ name.
25. I pray Lord that you also send fire, send it into my soul for complete overhauling of my thoughts, mind and emotion, in Jesus’ name.
How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? (Hebrews 9:14, KJV)
26. I submit myself for deliverance Lord, my all, I surrender to you, heal me Lord from the crown of my head to the sole of my feet, wash and cleanse me Lord, in Jesus’ name.
27. Perfect deliverance, complete redemption for my soul, mind and body, I ask of your Lord, in Jesus’ name.
But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood. Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them. (Hebrews 7:24-25, KJV)
28. I declare that Jesus is Lord of my thoughts, Lord of my soul, Lord of my emotion, in Jesus’ name.
29. Yes, Jesus has the control over my life, my thoughts, emotion and mind, through the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. (Galatians 5:16, KJV)
30. My Body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, He reigns and rules over the affairs of my life, He inspires my thoughts and actions, in Jesus’ name.
31. I declare that I think thoughts of love and life, my mind is filled with love and righteousness through the power of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ.
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. (Romans 5:5, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayer, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points To Heal The Land
You don’t have to come under for depression and anxiety, you can resist the evil spirit behind it, you can be free from this twin evil, these prayer points against depression and anxiety are inspired to help you pray and take your release.
And you can have it today.
Take the time to earnestly pray these prayers in faith.
Add fasting to it if you need to.
At the end, you will come out cleansed, freed and completely delivered from the power of depression and anxiety.
Now, to be sure you pray well, exhaustively and completely settle the matter, we would ask that you take some good time to also pray in the spirit.
That way, you will be able to touch areas and angles that this prayer list may not cover.
You will be able to pray the very mind of God for the occasion and deal with the issue from its very root.
When that is done, then you can be sure of perfect freedom, once and for all deliverance from the twin demon of depression and anxiety, never to come back again.
For who the Son of man sets free, is free indeed, free in reality. (See John 8:36, KJV)
I see you freed and delivered completely from the torment and oppression of depression and anxiety by the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
God bless you.
All the best.
Our Most Popular Content
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)