Things are happening, Satan is on rampage destroying marriages through the instrumentality of demonically anointed strange women.
If you are faced with this kind of attack on your marriage right now, it’s time you cry out to God to save your marriage praying this list prayer points tagged ‘prayer points against strange woman in my marriage’ with everything about you.
You think it is with ‘clear eye’ (ordinary) that your husband of many years suddenly walked away from you and the marriage to go start living with another woman, a total stranger he was never married to?
He is under a spell.
An enemy has done this. (Matthew 13:28a, NKJV)
You have got to pray to terminate this evil, break that spell over your husband’s life and mind, free him from the demonic influence and stronghold and have him come back home to you and your children.
He’s got to be free, and you have a right, a legal right to contend for his freedom and release.
You have a right to pray him out as his legally married wife, resisting anything that is coming between ‘what God has joined together.’ (See Mark 10:9, KJV)
Plus, your right is made solid and legitimate through the finished work of Christ.
So, are you angry at this evil and the evil genius behind it, Satan?
Are you angry in your spirit against the human agent Satan is using to perfect his craft and plan against your marriage?
Let’s pray now to end this evil, push the devil and his agents out and have your husband come back home.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Marriage Restoration
Prayer Points Against Strange Woman In My Marriage
The following is a list of prayer points tagged ‘prayer points against strange woman in my marriage’ that you can use to pray to break your husband free from ‘the snare of the fowlers’:
1. Satan and all you hosts of darkness gathered against my marriage, enough is enough, I end your operation over my husband’s life and I call for his release by fire and power, in Jesus’ name.
Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee. (Psalm 66:3, KJV)
2. I bring the power of the Holy Ghost against every demon-anointed and motivated strange woman that has stolen the heart of my husband, bow, in Jesus’ name.
3. I terminate by fire your operation, influence and control over my husband, I call for a cease fire now, in Jesus’ name.
The God of my mercy shall prevent me: God shall let me see my desire upon mine enemies. Slay them not, lest my people forget: scatter them by thy power; and bring them down, O Lord our shield. (Psalm 59:10-11, KJV)
4. Yes, I bring the fire of God against every spell that you have put my husband under, I command the spell to break completely and be roasted by fire, in Jesus’ name.
5. Whatever the spell is, whatever the formation, intent, and influence of the spell, I terminate it by the power of the blood of Christ, in Jesus’ name.
6. I do not care how the spell operates, I end its operation, and I terminate its power by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee. (Zechariah 9:11-12, KJV)
7. I resist and rebuke by the power of the Holy Spirit, the force behind the spell, I command the evil spirit behind the spell to go into darkness now, in Jesus’ name.
8. Yes, I do not care whether it was through food, sex, drink, cream, ointments, perfumes, looks and whatever it is through which the spell got into him, all I care is that the power of the substance and influence expires today by the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points Against Depression And Anxiety
9. Yes, the substance and its power expires today by fire, they no longer have any hold on my husband, in Jesus’ name.
10. I break you lose, my husband, by fire from captivity to a strange and horrible woman and her demonic influence, in Jesus’ name.
I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes. (Hosea 13:14, KJV)
11. ‘My husband,’ hear the word of the Lord, come back to your senses, in Jesus’ name.
12. I call you off from under the influence of strange woman, may your eyes and mind be opened by the power of God to realize the mess you’re in, in Jesus’ name.
And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father’s have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! (Luke 15:17, KJV)
13. I break you lose and free and I call for your release now, by the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
14. Yes, I break every resistance, every stubbornness on the part of the strange woman to let you go free, I force you out of her captivity by the power of God and the blood of Christ, in Jesus’ name.
15. I declare that she lets you go in a hurry, she lets you go with compensation, in Jesus’ name.
He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and brake their bands in sunder. (Psalm 107:14, KJV)
16. I declare that every woman coming in between ‘what God has joined together’ be put to shame and be disgraced by fire, in Jesus’ name.
What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. (Mark 10:9, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer For Fast Recovery From Stroke
17. ‘My husband,’ come forth, come out by fire and power from the bosom of a strange woman, in Jesus’ name.
And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth. (John 11:43, KJV)
18. I call for contention between the two of you, I ask for a sharp disagreement and fight to ensue between you right now, in Jesus’ name.
19. I call for a sharp contention between the two of you, a contention that will and can never be resolved except by going your separate ways, in Jesus’ name.
And the contention was so sharp between them, that they departed asunder one from the other: and so Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus. (Acts 15:39, KJV)
20. May the embrace of the strange woman no longer be comfortable for you, my husband,’ from today, in Jesus’ name!
21. I put asunder between the both of you, may her presence become irritable to you, and may her kisses become bitter to you, in Jesus’ name.
22. Yes, I declare that her body begins to put you off now, may everything in her that usually turns you on become irritable to you now, in Jesus’ name.
22. May her taste becomes soar and bitter to you from today, in Jesus’ name.
And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger? (Proverbs 5:20, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Fasting And Praying For a Job
24. Yes, may the spell break, may the enchantment expire today, in Jesus’ name.
Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought! (Numbers 23:23, KJV)
25. Lord, I pray that you begin to give my husband new desire and hunger for me now, in the name of Jesus’ name.
26. May an unquenchable desire arise in my husband’s heart for me and his children and let that desire drive him back home to us, in Jesus’ name.
And David longed, and said, Oh that one would give me drink of the water of the well of Bethlehem, which is by the gate! (2 Samuel 23:15, KJV)
27. Yes Lord, I pray that you open my husband’s eyes and mind to see the rot that he is in, and cause him to retrace his steps, in Jesus’ name.
28. I ask that you turn his heart and mind again to hunger for righteousness and godliness, in Jesus’ name.
Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. (1 Timothy 2:4, KJV)
29. Yes, Lord, empower his will to break free from every form of evil, to hate iniquity and love righteousness, in Jesus’ name.
That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man. (Ephesians 3:16, KJV)
30. I break and terminate the power of corruption that has been working in his body and mind, I end the power of uncontrolled and dirty sensual and sexual escapades, in Jesus’ name.
Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. (Romans 8:21, KJV)
31. And may the grace to become responsible and accountable come upon him right now wherever he is, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Bible Verses Against Stagnation
You had better contend in prayer for the deliverance of your marriage and most importantly your husband from the hold and embrace of a strange woman inspired and sent from hell to wreck your marriage.
That’s exactly what this list of prayer points tagged ‘prayer points against strange woman in my marriage’ is designed and inspired to help you achieve.
Give yourself completely to praying these prayer points seriously and you will see the glory of God, your husband will be released from the snare and captivity he is in right now and will come back home to you and to your children.
And to be sure you touch all there is to be touched in prayer as far as this case is concerned, we would ask that you pray these prayer points more so in the spirit.
That way, you will be able to pray beyond this list of prayer points, into hidden mysteries and secrets that you may never know but that needed to be dealt with too in the matter.
When you do, long last, you will be able to exhaust your prayers, pray the very mind of God, and until you eventually come to a place of rest in your spirit where you know that you have prayed well. (See Romans 8:26-27, KJV)
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
God bless you.
Our Most Popular Content
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service