Here are prayer points for marriage restoration you can use to pray.
Marriage is serious business; don’t let anyone lie to you about that.
Marriage takes a lot, involves a lot more and demands everything about and from you; you’ve got to know that.
Plus, Satan even makes the pressure of marriage more daunting by adding his own callousness and animosity to it.
He doesn’t care whether you are already faced with so much in your marriage; he will heaped his own on it all so that he may destroy your marriage.
So what are you going to do?
Stop him before he destroys it.
And if he has already succeeded in destroying it, God can help you restore it.
There’s nothing beyond God, you know!
So if you learn to pray and be humble, God will restore your marriage as promised.
Now, we have put together these prayer points for marriage restoration to help you get started praying for the restoration of your marriage.
Let’s get to it.
READ ALSO: A Prayer For Marriage Restoration
Prayer Points For Marriage Restoration
The following are prayer points for marriage restoration you can promptly pray:
1. Pray and thank God for the gift and blessedness of the marriage relationship, in Jesus name.
But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. (Mark 10:6-8, KJV)
2. Pray and ask the Lord to have mercy upon you and grant you grace to make right the wrongs as far as your marriage is concerned, in Jesus name.
Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper. (Psalm 30:10, KJV)
3. Pray and ask the Lord to forgive you and your spouse for all the hurts and injuries you caused each other by way of insensitivity, in Jesus name.
But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth. (Psalm 86:15, KJV)
4. Pray in humility asking the Lord to heal your marriage and save it from total collapse, in Jesus name.
Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. (Jeremiah 17:14, KJV)
5. Pray and ask the Lord to give you grace to forgive your spouse of all hurts, evil and ill will you have suffered in their hands (until you forgive, God cannot help you), in Jesus name.
And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. (Mark 11:25, KJV)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Laying House Foundation
6. Now pray and ask the Lord to begin to move on the mind of your spouse wherever they are right now with thoughts of forgiveness and reunion, in Jesus name.
7. Pray and ask the Lord to soften the heart of your spouse and awaken his heart to true love and emotions as you once had in your marriage, in Jesus name.
The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will. (Proverbs 21:1, KJV)
8. Pray and ask the Lord to inspire in your heart and that of your spouse a common ground, a reason strong enough to want to have you both come together again, in Jesus name.
9. Pray and come against every lie of the devil that has formed a stronghold in your mind and that of your spouse that is making you to not let go, in Jesus name.
10. Pray and ask the Lord to speak to your spouse in every way possible, in dreams, in thoughts, in visions… the need for reunion, in Jesus name.
11. Pray and command that the snare of the wicked woman or man that your spouse has fallen into be broken and that they wake up back to their right senses, in Jesus name.
Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand of the hunter, and as a bird from the hand of the fowler. (Proverbs 6:5, KJV)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Families And Marriages
12. Pray and ask the Lord to lead you on to catching up with each other again with a heart to forgive, love and reunite again, in Jesus name.
The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. (Psalm 37:23, KJV)
13. Pray and ask the Lord to give His angels assignment to restore the marriage, to bring you both together again in love and oneness, in Jesus name.
Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? (Hebrews 1:14, KJV)
14. Pray and ask the Lord to arrange circumstances and situations in and around the life of your spouse to make him or her to come looking for you, in Jesus name.
Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand. (Psalm 89:13, KJV)
15. Pray and declare your spouse free from lies and deceptions from family members that have poisoned his or her mind against you, in Jesus name.
16. Pray and ask the Lord to give your spouse a unique encounter with Him that will make him or her retrace their steps back to their marriage and home, in Jesus name.
17. Pray and ask the Lord to furnish you with the knowledge and understanding to manage your home, to keep your spouse and children, in Jesus name.
18. Pray and ask the Lord to grant you wisdom to build your home, to raise a united family, in Jesus name.
Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established: And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches. (Proverbs 24:3, KJV)
19. Pray and ask the Lord’s hand and blessing on your man and or woman even as he or she comes back to you, such that the reunion will produce excellence, greatness, wealth, prosperity and increase so much that the wasted and lost years will be forgotten quickly, in Jesus name.
And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it. (Psalm 90:17, KJV)
Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit. (Ecclesiastes 7:8, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Immigration Breakthrough
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points for marriage restoration are met to give you a head start as you pray.
Strong, solid and scriptural, they will deliver the goods.
God hears prayers prayed in faith and most importantly prayers that are backed by His word.
To have God answer you 100 percent of the time, you have got to learn to pray scriptural based prayers 100 percent of the time too.
That’s the shortest cut to answer prayer.
Now to be sure you really pray these prayer points satisfactorily and exhaustively, we would ask that you pray them seriously and fervently in the spirit.
That way, you will be able to touch all there is to the prayer.
For when you pray in the spirit, you pray mysteries, you pray way beyond what your natural mind can comprehend at the moment and you pray well.
Plus, when you pray in the spirit, you shut the devil out of your prayers, seeing he doesn’t know and understand what you pray but God alone.
So pray these prayers in your understanding, and pray them all the more in the spirit.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
God bless you!
All the best!