Here are prayer points for laying house foundation you can use to pray.
The foundation of a house is more than just stones and rod, the true foundation of a building are words, the prayers that go into the block laying.
If you know what that means, you will not joke with these prayer points for laying house foundation.
Did you know that the Scripture declares that: ‘except the Lord build a house, they labor in vain that build it?’ (Psalm 127:1, KJV)
As a Christian, God’s word and faith-filled prayers are the most important ingredients you need to lay your house foundation on.
This is because that’s the real foundation that will hold the physical concrete foundation together.
God founded the earth, the universe on the foundation of His word; He wants us to imitate Him in all things even in building our houses.
Now, in case, you are wondering and asking what exactly you should pray when laying house foundation, these prayer points for laying house foundation will help get you started and going.
Ready for it!
Prayer Points For Laying House Foundation
The following are prayer points for laying house foundation you can pray on site:
1. Pray and declare that Jesus is the foundation of the house, that every stone, rod, block and cement is all laid on Jesus the true foundation, in Jesus name.
For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 3:11, KJV)
2. Pray and declare that as you lay the foundation of the house, you lay it on God’s eternal word and on His integrity, in Jesus name.
For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. (Psalm 119:89, KJV)
3. Pray and declare that no weapon formed or fashioned against the work shall prosper, in Jesus name.
Then answered I them, and said unto them, The God of heaven, he will prosper us; therefore we his servants will arise and build: but ye have no portion, nor right, nor memorial, in Jerusalem. (Nehemiah 2:20, KJV)
4. Pray and ask the Lord to assign and give His angels permanent responsibility to watch over the project from start to finish, in Jesus name.
5. Pray and declare that the land upon which the foundation is laid drinks in the blood of Jesus and take in the fire of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name.
6. Declare that every evil plantation on that soil be nullified by the blood of Christ and fire of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name.
But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. (Matthew 15:13, KJV)
7. Pray and command every power and principality that holds people bound in that area to vacate your plot, in the name of Jesus.
8. Declare that as your hand lays the foundation, the same hand will finish it, in Jesus name.
The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you. (Zechariah 4:9, KJV)
9. Pray and declare that as you build, you will prosper and flourish, in Jesus name.
The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. (Psalm 92:12, KJV)
10. Pray and declare that as you begin to build, your supply for the project will not cease until the house is completely complete, in Jesus name.
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19, KJV)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Marriage Restoration
11. Pray and demand that the land will prosper you and that you will live in health and acquire more wealth even as you build and eventually live there, in Jesus name.
12. Pray and destroy every incantation, sacrifice and evil plantation that may have been made and done on the land, in Jesus name.
13. Pray and declare that the project will not see the end of you, but that you will see its end, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. (Philippians 1:6, KJV)
14. Pray and call forth abundance on the land, abundance of water and every good thing on and in the land, in Jesus name.
15. Pray and ask the Lord to guide you with strength; spiritual, mental and physical as you build, in Jesus name.
For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me. (Psalm 18:39, KJV)
16. Pray and declare that every laborer, worker that will work on the site from start to finish will not die by accident on site whatsoever, in Jesus name.
17. Pray and declare the entire site and ground sanctify by the blood of Christ and by the fire of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name.
Now, go ahead and begin to thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
READ ALSO: Happy New Month Prayers For My Love
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points for laying house foundation are met to give you a head start as you pray.
These prayers will form the foundation of your house and will help keep the spiritual tide and heaven over the house right and bright for all time.
The prayers will release the fire and power of the Holy Spirit to saturate the soil and ground of the site and will also keep angels constantly at work in the place.
So you don’t want to joke with these prayer points.
When you do that, you will be conditioning and inducing the atmosphere with spiritual forces that will see to it that everything works out and are perfected as far as the work is concerned.
Mores so, when you pray in the spirit, you will be able to pray and touch very many other things that you do not know and may never know as far as the land and place is concerned.
Either way, you always win when you pray in the spirit.
Lastly, don’t forget to anoint the ground after you have prayed.
The holy anointing oil helps to consecrate, sanctify and separate anything to the Lord when used in faith and on purpose.
God bless you!