Here are new month prayers and blessings for my husband that you can pray.
The success and or failure of your husband depends on you to a great extent.
That’s why you need to pray and bless him all the time.
He may not be perfect and altogether a very good husband, but he is the father of your children and still your husband.
Busy and tied down with responsibilities as a man, he may be too tired to really take the time to pray.
But you can pray for him; you can bless him, you can intercede and stand in the gap for him.
That’s what this post on new month prayers and blessings for my husband is for.
To be candid, you husband desires and craves you prayer and blessing just like he craves your body.
So you have got to really set yourself and take the time to really pray and bless him as often.
Now to help you get started and pray the right way, we have put together these new month prayers and blessings for my husband for a quick guide.
Ready to pray!
Let’s get to it!
READ ALSO: Prayers For My Husband In Difficult Times
New Month Prayers And Blessings For My Husband
The following are new month prayers and blessings for my husband you can pray now:
Pray and declare:
1. May everyday of this month bring you pleasure, joy and satisfaction, in Jesus name.
For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. (Psalm 84:11, NIV)
2. May God give you more strength, courage and power to take on the challenges of a husband all round, in Jesus name.
Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD. (Psalm 31:24, KJV)
3. May the Lord hold your hand still and hold your up as you pursue your goal and vision of a healthy, wealthy and prosperous family, in Jesus name.
For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. (Isaiah 41:13, KJV)
4. May the Lord almighty grant that you will not die young and prematurely but that you will live to declare the works of the Lord in the land of the living, in Jesus name.
I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. (Psalm 118:17, KJV)
5. Bless shall you be in the field (at work) and bless shall you be at home, in Jesus name.
Deu 28:3 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field. (Deuteronomy 28:3, KJV)
6. You and I will live to see the good of our children and to eat the reward of our labor, in Jesus name.
Thou shalt know also that thy seed shall be great, and thine offspring as the grass of the earth. (Job 5:25, KJV)
READ ALSO: Happy New Month Prayers For My Love
7. And may the Lord hold your hand still and strong even in difficult places, that in all, you will come out on top, victorious and more than a conqueror, in Jesus name.
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. (Romans 8:37, KJV)
8. May the Lord prosper the work of your hands and increase the fruit of your harvest, in Jesus name.
And the LORD thy God will make thee plenteous in every work of thine hand, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land, for good: for the LORD will again rejoice over thee for good, as he rejoiced over thy fathers. (Deuteronomy 30:9, KJV)
9. May the Lord cause His face to shine upon you, be gracious to you and give you peace every day of this month, in Jesus name.
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee. (Numbers 6:25, KJV)
10. You will not labor in vain and you will not bring forth for trouble, the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in your hands this new month, in Jesus name.
They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. (Isaiah 65:23, KJV)
11. May the Lord lead you on to victories this month wherever you go and in whatever you do, in Jesus name.
12. May the Lord give you grace and strength to fight the battles of life this month and to win, in Jesus name.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Families And Marriages
13. May the land be soft for you this month, such that everywhere you toil, you will find water and oil, in the name of Jesus name.
14. May the Lord give you the dew of heaven and the bounties of the sea, in Jesus name.
And of Joseph he said, Blessed of the LORD be his land, for the precious things of heaven, for the dew, and for the deep that coucheth beneath. (Deuteronomy 33:13, KJV)
15. May the Lord strengthen you with all might in your inner man to hold and not give up when the going gets tough, in Jesus name.
Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness. (Colossians 1:11, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For My Husband Financial Breakthrough
16. May the Lord find you faithful this month to commit to you the treasures of heaven and of the earth, in Jesus name.
17. May all your work, efforts and labor this month yield abundance and increase, in Jesus name.
18. And may the Lord give His angels charge over you this month to keep and protect you in all your way, in Jesus name.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. (Psalm 91:11, KJV)
19. May the Lord bless you real good; lead you on to success and give you ground breaking breakthroughs and testimonies this month, in Jesus name.
20. May you find succor in your wife, children, labor, friends and family, in Jesus name.
21. May the grace of God that brings salvation appear to you this month with every good thing in his hands, in Jesus name.
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men. (Titus 2:11, KJV)
22. And may the Lord deliver you and your household from trouble and affliction, in Jesus name.
Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all. (Psalm 34:19, KJV)
23. May the Lord grant you divine health; strong body, sound mind and vibrant spirit this new month, in the name of Jesus.
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. (3 John 1:2, KJV)
Now, go ahead and begin to thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Laying House Foundation
These new month prayers and blessings for my husband are not all there is to pray, but these ones are met to help you get started as you pray and intercede for your husband’s success and victories in life.
As expected, these prayer points are scriptural, bible based and inspired by the Holy Spirit at such a time as this.
You are to pray them in faith believing that God will do what you pray as long as it is backed up by His word.
You know, God is not under obligation to answer your prayer, but He is under obligation to honor His word.
So when you pray prayers based on His word, you can sure that He will answer you.
In conclusion, we would want you to take these new month prayers and blessings for my husband a step further by praying them in the spirit.
That way, you will be able to touch other areas of your husband’s life that you may not know anything about, and that are not also captured in these prayer points.
For all we know, praying in the spirit is the only way to really pray well, pray the mind of God and pray exhaustively.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
3 thoughts on “23 New Month Prayers And Blessings For My Husband”
Thank Jesus for using you to publish this prayer. My husband has been going THROUGH depression, weight loss, skin discoloration and fear regarding this virus. But I know God has plans for him and us. God bless you. This is a on time.
Wao, we are happy to know that the prayers came right on time and have been of great help to you.
Your husband shall live and not die….because Jesus lives, he shall live also.
He will live in sound health and mind and also live in wealth, in Jesus name.
Amen! God bless you!