Is your husband facing tough time in any or every area of his life right now?
Here are prayers for my husband in difficult times you can pray for him.
Someone jokingly said: God hears the cry of a woman faster than He does that of a man.
Whether that statement is true or not is not for us to border ourselves about in this post.
But fact remains, if you take the time to be your husband’s armor bearer in the place of prayer, you will be shocked at how he will turn out in life.
If you take the time to really pray for your husband in faith and with soberness, God will hear you and send deliverance his way today. (See James 5:6b, NIV)
Yes, you can pray for your husband in difficult times so he will be able to hold still and go through; you can as well pray him out of the difficulty altogether.
Now, in case you really want to stand in the gap for him but are shot of what to pray, then this post on prayers for my husband in difficult times will be a recourse and guide.
Woman, are you ready to stand in the gap and intercede for your husband while he is going through?
Prayer For My Husband In Difficult Times
The following are prayers for my husband in difficult times you can readily pray:
Pray and say:
1. Father, God of all flesh, nothing is too difficult for you to do, I ask that you look upon my husband in his trouble with mercy and grace and send help His way Lord, in Jesus name.
Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? (Jeremiah 32:27, KJV)
2. Lord, I pray that you hold my husband’s hand up in grace that he will not give up and fall for the trouble, in Jesus name.
3. Lord, I ask that you strengthen my husband with strength in the inner man so he will not give up and give in to the crisis in his life right now, in Jesus name.
The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear? (Proverbs 18:14, KJV)
4. Father, I pray for divine intervention, please Lord, step into this situation and rescue my husband from all evil of frustration, in Jesus name.
5. Father, I pray that you will pour your water of love into my husband’s mind right now to quite his spirit and still his soul in trouble, in Jesus name.
Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. (Psalm 46:10, KJV)
6. Lord, I pray that you help him not to deny nor turn his back on you in the face of this adversity, in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For My Husband Financial Breakthrough
7. Lord, I ask that you send men and women that he will listen to; people that will encourage and be a great source of inspiration and encouragement to him at this trying time, in Jesus name.
8. Father, I ask that you send your Holy Spirit afresh on my husband, because your Spirit is the great comforter, in Jesus name.
For these things I weep; mine eye, mine eye runneth down with water, because the comforter that should relieve my soul is far from me: my children are desolate, because the enemy prevailed. (Lamentations 1:16, KJV)
9. Lord, stir in my husband’s heart reasons to live again, reasons to love again, reasons to believe again and to hope again, in Jesus name.
10. Father, let the sunshine from heaven, Light that is brighter than the sun reach into his inner most being and recesses to effect a dramatic change and to foster hope and courage that only you can give, in Jesus name.
11. Lord, I pray that you send him your Word, let your revelation word come to him for deliverance, strength, healing, hope and love, in Jesus name.
He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. (Psalm 107:20, KJV)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For All Round Fruitfulness
12. Lord, let his health spring up speedily, let his spirit and mind be quickened with life again and let gloominess and darkness go from him, in Jesus name.
Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward. (Isaiah 58:8, KJV)
13. Father, I pray that you give him a reason to believe in your love again, to believe in his self worth and to receive your grace, in Jesus name.
14. I come against binding spirits that are tormenting his mind with fear and low self esteem right now, let him see the Light of life and hear the voice of faith once again, in Jesus name.
15. Lord, I pray that you give him the grace to dream and to rise again, the courage to dare and try again and the strength to dare again, in Jesus name.
Howbeit the hair of his head began to grow again after he was shaven. (Judges 16:22, KJV)
16. Lord, I pray that everything He does from now on turns out well. I pray that he prospers and succeed in every of his endeavors when he turns to the right and to the left, in Jesus name.
17. Father, I pray that you completely turn his captivity around; that you deliver him completely and restore him fully so much so that he will not be able to remember the pain and loss of the past, in Jesus name.
When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. (Psalm 126:1, KJV)
And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before. (Job 42:10, KJV)
Now, go ahead and begin to give thanks to God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayers for my husband in difficult times are met to help you get in the spirit of prayer and intercession for your husband.
Solid, bible based and inspired of the Holy Spirit, these prayer points can make all the difference in your husband’s life.
All you need is to put your heart to them, pray them in faith and you will see the glory of God manifest in your husband’s life.
Now, because you and I are limited in prayer, I would please ask you to engage the Holy Spirit in your prayers by praying in the spirit.
That way, you will be able to pray beyond the limitations of the natural mind and get into praying the very mind of God for your husband’s deliverance.
Hey, don’t joke with praying in the spirit.
It is the only way to successful pray with guarantee of answered prayer all the time.
For when you pray in the spirit, you pray well, you pray exhaustively and you pray the very mind and purpose of God for the occasion.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
God bless you.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)