Here are prayer points for all round fruitfulness you can use to pray.
God wants you to prosper and be fruitful all round.
That was why He blessed Adam and Eve at creation saying: “Be fruitful, multiply and replenish the earth….” (See Genesis 1:28, KJV)
When God spoke those words of blessing over Adam and Eve, He empowered them by those words for all round fruitfulness.
They were to be fruitful in their body, mind, spirit, career, work, family, finances….and much more.
They were to be fruitful in everything.
That’s God design for you too in Christ; His plan has not changed, He has not rescinded His word of blessing spoken over the human race.
All the more, He has not and will not take back His word of blessing on the new creation in Christ Jesus.
That’s who you are.
What is left is for you to learn to pray to activate the blessing of fruitfulness in your life.
And sure enough, that’s the reason for these prayer points for all round fruitfulness.
Ready to pray!
Let’s get to it.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points Increase And Multiplication
Prayer Points For All Round Fruitfulness
The following are prayer points for all round fruitfulness you can readily pray:
1. Pray and thank God for his word of blessing that empowers and guarantees your prosperity and fruitfulness, in Jesus name.
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. (Genesis 1:28, KJV)
2. Pray and declare that you will prosper and be fruitful in everything you do and in everything you touch, in Jesus name.
3. Declare that you are fruitful in your body, in your mind and in your spirit, in Jesus name.
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. (Psalm 1:3, KJV)
4. Pray and declare that you are fruitful in the work of your hands; that everything you lay your hands to do prospers greatly, in Jesus name.
And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it. (Psalm 90:17, KJV)
5. Pray and declare that your land is bringing forth in plenty, and that your wells are bringing forth abundance of clean and fresh water, in Jesus name.
6. Pray and declare that the Lord is your guide and shepherd; therefore, you are fruitful on every side, fruitful on the right and on the left, in Jesus name.
A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. (Psalm 23:1, KJV)
7. Pray and ask the Lord to pour on you the rain of the Holy Spirit causing you to prosper and flourish in all you do, in Jesus name.
Until the spirit be poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness be a fruitful field, and the fruitful field be counted for a forest. (Isaiah 32:15, KJV)
8. Declare that you will never know drought, you will never know famine and that you will never know scarcity of anything, in Jesus name.
9. Pray and declare that you have more than enough supply of money; that you are fruitful financially, enough to give to others in need, in Jesus name.
And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. (Joel 2:26, KJV)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Favour And Open Doors
10. Pray and declare that even your ideas and brain children are fruitful, multiplying and filling the whole earth, in Jesus name.
11. Declare that you are blessed of the Lord, therefore nothing and no one can curse you, in Jesus name.
How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the LORD hath not defied? (Numbers 23:8, KJV)
12. Pray and declare that the wisdom of God is at work in you producing excellence, success and prosperity in every of your endeavors, in Jesus name.
13. Pray and ask the Lord to guide you with strength unto victory and success in every of your endeavors, in Jesus name.
For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me. (Psalm 18:39, KJV)
14. Declare that you are blessed in the field (at work), you are blessed at home, blessed in your mind, in your body and in everything that bears your name and mark, in Jesus name.
And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things. (Genesis 24:1, KJV)
15. Pray and ask the Lord to open the windows of heaven and pour out the rain of heaven on all your investments, estates, ventures, capital and pursuits, in Jesus name.
16. Pray and declare that the lines are fallen unto you in pleasant places and that you have a godly, rich and prosperous heritage, in Jesus name.
The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage. (Psalm 16:6, KJV)
17. Pray and ask the Lord to open the river of life to flow into your spirit, mind, body, finances, endeavors, investments etc causing all round fruitfulness and abundant harvest, in Jesus name.
In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. (Revelation 22:2, KJV)
Now, go ahead and begin to thank God for answer to prayers in Jesus name.
READ ALSO: Prayers For My Husband In Difficult Times
These prayer points for all round fruitfulness are not all there is to pray.
These are just so that you can have a place to begin from.
But as you pray and yield to the Spirit, He will take you on to realms and depths of prayer that you may never dream possible.
But all that will not happen if you did not start out praying in the first place.
You see, God is waiting for you to start before He joins to increase what you have started.
Begin mechanically and God will meet you and increase it to reality.
Now to conclude, we think you may find it interesting and worthwhile to also pray these prayer points for all round fruitfulness in the spirit.
That way, you will be able to touch every area of life and living that borders on fruitfulness.
This is because when you pray in tongues, you pray well, you pray exhaustively, you pray satisfactorily and above all, you pray the very mind of God on the subject matter.
Pray in your understanding all you can, but don’t forget to pray in the spirit much more.
All the best!