Today, let’s look at the subject of midnight prayers for my husband.
Do you take the time to really travail in prayer for your husband?
See, you can condition your husband’s success in life through your prayers.
You can alter His attitude towards you and your children, only if you learn to pray for him rather than fight him.
No, don’t fight him, pray him into the will of God.
You have the power and the grace to do this.
God has so graced you as a wife, so much so that you can actually determine how your husband turn out in life, if you know how to use that grace. (See 1 Samuel 25, KJV)
Now, prayer is one way to put spiritual pressure on your husband’s adversaries, weaknesses and frustrations until he breaks forth into victory.
Ready to fast your sleep so you can travail in his place, praying with this list of prayer points tagged midnight prayers for my husband?
Let us pray.
Midnight Prayers For My Husband
The following is a list of prayer points on the subject; midnight prayers for my husband
1. Pray first of all and thank God for the gift, blessedness and blessing of a husband He gave you in Christ, in Jesus name.
2. Pray and ask the Lord to raise help for your husband, in the name of Jesus.
3. Ask God to guide him with strength to the battles and challenges of life, in Jesus name.
For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me. (Psalm 18:39, KJV)
4. Ask the Lord to equip him with wisdom and understanding for true success in life and in all his endeavors, in Jesus name.
5. Pray and ask the Lord to inspire him with ideas that make for breakthroughs, in Jesus name.
For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. (Proverbs 2:6, KJV)
6. Ask the Lord to hold his hand, to make him bold and fearless even in the face of adversity, in Jesus name.
7. Pray and ask the Lord to hold up his right hand, the hand of power, the hand of strength, in Jesus name.
The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down. (Psalm 145:14, KJV)
8. Pray and ask the Lord to give His angels special charge over your husband to bring him to his place of rest in Christ and in life, in Jesus name.
Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. (Exodus 23:20, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For My Husband Financial Breakthrough
9. Declare that he will not fall for sickness, diseases and all forms of evil, in Jesus name.
10. Declare that everything he does, everything he touches shall prosper, in Jesus name.
11. Ask the Lord to open to him doors of opportunities for financial gains, in Jesus name.
And his master saw that the LORD was with him, and that the LORD made all that he did to prosper in his hand. (Genesis 39:3, KJV)
12. Pray and ask the Lord to give your husband all the grace he needs to become a true and responsible husband and father, in Jesus name. Declare that he will not be weak nor feeble, in Jesus name.
Surely he scorneth the scorners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly. (Proverbs 3:34, KJV)
13. Pray and ask the Lord to look upon your husband with mercy and compassion, ask God to have mercy on him and help him, in Jesus name.
14. Pray and ask the Lord to give him the victory over the flesh, over unwholesome appetites and desires that are drowning and slowing him down in life, in Jesus name.
15. Ask the Lord to anoint him with fresh oil, for boldness and for breakthrough, in Jesus name.
But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil. (Psalm 92:10, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayers For My Husband In Difficult Times
16. Pray and ask the Lord to grant him understanding and skill for exploits in his area of work and calling, in Jesus name.
And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding. (Daniel 9:22, KJV)
17. Ask the Lord to open his mind and understanding that he may know the Lord and serve Him in spirit and in truth, in Jesus name.
18. Pray and ask the Lord to grant your husband grace in abundance so he will not give up in life, he will not bow to the pressure of life, in Jesus name.
19. Declare that he will not die but live to tell of God’s goodness in his life, work and family, in Jesus name.
I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. (Psalm 118:17, KJV)
20. Declare that he will stay up strong and vibrant in spirit, full of life and vigor in his mind and body, in Jesus name.
Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord… (Romans 12:11, KJV)
21. Pray that the name of the Lord Jesus will be magnified and glorified in His life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
22. Ask the Lord to open the heavens over your husband for rain, fruitfulness, abundance, grace and glory in due season, in Jesus name.
23. Pray and declare that he will not labor in vain, he will not bring forth for trouble, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hands, in the name of the Lord Jesus.
They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. (Isaiah 65:23, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Midnight Prayers For Marriage
Nonetheless exhaustive, this list of prayer points on midnight prayers for my husband is meant to give you a head start in prayer.
And as you yield to God and continue in prayer, the Holy Spirit will inspire you with prayer points that are direct and particular to the case of your husband.
And when He does, please don’t hesitate to go in to His direction, praying on-demand, inspired prayers by the Holy Spirit.
Such prayers inspired by the Holy Spirit are custom made prayers that will meet the very need of your husband, that’s why the Holy Spirit is inspiring it.
So don’t joke with such prayers – it is at such times that you put your list of prayer points aside and then dive all in with the Lord, praying His inspired prayers.
Lastly, it will be well for you to also learn to pray this list of prayer points on midnight prayers for my husband in the spirit.
That way, you will be able to exhaust your prayers.
For when you pray in the spirit, you pray well, you pray sufficiently, you pray satisfactorily, you pray convincingly and exhaust your prayers.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
God bless you.
All the best.
Our Most Popular Content
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service