Looking for prayer points on revival with bible verses you can use to pray?
We have you sorted out.
Believe me, we all need revival today.
You need a stirring that will usher you into that new phase of life and ministry, you need a re-invigoration and inward strengthening that comes only by the Holy Spirit…. you need so much more.
That’s why you need to pray.
Prayer, we know, is the ground and catalyst to every true and lasting revival.
And when we pray, God answers with His Holy Spirit out-poured afresh; and that is the revival itself or better still, births the revival itself.
So that’s why we are calling you to prayer today.
And to help you get started, we have put together these prayer points on revival with bible verses to show and lead the way.
With these prayer points on revival with bible verses, you are sure going to get somewhere on your journey as you pray for true revival.
So let’s get to it.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Revival Of The Church
Prayer Points On Revival With Bible Verses
The following are prayer points on revival with bible verses you can use to pray to induce and receive a fresh supply of the Spirit for true and lasting revival:
1. Pray and say; ‘Father, I thank you for the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus, now, I ask that you give me new strength by the Holy Spirit today, in Jesus name.
“In front of”What do these miserable Jews think they’re doing? Can they rebuild it by themselves? Are they going to offer sacrifices? Can they finish it in a day? Will they get the stones out of the rubbish heaps, burned as these stones are, and give them new strength?” (Nehemiah 4:2 GNB)
2. Oh Lord, revive me again so that I may find joy in you and in other areas of my life in Jesus name.
“Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you? Show us your unfailing love, Lord, and grant us your salvation. (Psalm 85:6-7, NIV)
3. Oh Lord my Father, revive and restore me though I walk in the midst of trouble, stretch forth your mighty hand against my enemies and save me by your grace, in Jesus name.
“Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.” (Psalm 138:7, KJV)
4. Oh Lord my Father, revive my spirit for I am humble; and revive my heart for I am a contrite person, in Jesus name.
“For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.” (Isaiah 57:15, KJV)
5. Oh Lord, revive me today and raise me up with resurrection power that I may live in your presence, in Jesus name.
6. Oh Lord my Father, please cause me to return and to dwell under your protective presence that I may flourish and blossom again, in Jesus name.
“After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.” (Hosea 14:7, KJV)
7. Oh Lord, I have heard of what you have done in the past and I am amazed; now Lord do it again in my time and in my day and show me your mercy, in Jesus name.
“O LORD, I have heard thy speech, and was afraid: O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy.” (Habakkuk 3:2, KJV)
8. Oh Lord, arise in your power and freed your sons and daughters from the prison house of wickedness, in the name of Jesus Christ.
“Awake, awake, Deborah: awake, awake, utter a song: arise, Barak, and lead thy captivity captive, thou son of Abinoam.” (Judges 5:12, KJV)
9. Oh Lord, arise and help me and restore my family, life, work and ministry, in Jesus name.
“If thou wert pure and upright; surely now he would awake for thee, and make the habitation of thy righteousness prosperous.” (Job 8:6, KJV)
10. Oh Lord, arise big in me and stand up against the enemies of my soul, in Jesus name.
“Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded. (Psalm 7:6, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
11. Oh Lord my Father, arise big in me and defend your cause and defend your inheritance, in Jesus name
“Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment, even unto my cause, my God and my Lord.” (Psalm 35:23, KJV)
12. Oh Holy Spirit, Breath of Life, blow on my soul, fill my heart with fire so the world can come see the fire burning.
“Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits.” (Song Of Solomon 4:16, KJV)
13. Oh Lord my Father, cause every dead thing in my family, church and ministry to live again by the power of your resurrection, in Jesus name.
“Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.” (Isaiah 26:19, KJV)
14. Arise oh Lord in your power as of old and do again in my time what you did in Egypt, in Jesus name.
“Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the LORD; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon?” (Isaiah 51:9, KJV)
15. Oh Lord, help us and make us strong again. Help your church and make it strong again. Help my family and home and make it strong again, in Jesus name.
“Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.” (Isaiah 52:1, KJV)
16. Oh Lord my God, shine your light on me, let your glory be seen and revealed through me that people everywhere will come to know you, in Jesus name.
“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.” (Isaiah 60:1-3, KJV)
17. Oh Lord, fill me again with new wine and fresh oil that your name may be glorified on earth through me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
“Awake, ye drunkards, and weep; and howl, all ye drinkers of wine, because of the new wine; for it is cut off from your mouth.” (Joel 1:5, KJV)
18. Oh Lord, arise and do a quick work in my life and perfect it in righteousness, in Jesus name.
“For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.” (Romans 9:28, KJV)
19. Oh Lord, pour out your Spirit upon us afresh, let there be signs, wonders and miracles again and like never before, in Jesus name.
“And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy.” (Acts 2:17-18, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Possessing The Land
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points on revival with bible verses have all you need to begin with.
Every prayer point is coined directly from corresponding bible verses so you can be sure that you are praying the mind of the Father.
That is something that should gladden your heart because from what we know, God only answers prayers that are based on His word and His word alone.
He is not moved by emotions, cries and sentiments; He is only moved by His word.
So every time you pray these prayer points on revival with bible verses, you can then be rest assured that God has heard you and that the answers are on the way.
Now, to take it a step farther, we would also ask that you pray these prayer points on revival with bible verses in the spirit.
That way, you are able to pray these prayer points well, satisfactorily and in full assurance of faith.
Then and only then can you be sure to receive a supply of the Spirit, the very agent of revival itself; for God’s Spirit is His answer to every prayer of revival.
God bless you!