Here are prayer points on higher ground that you can use to pray.
God progressively reveals Himself and also progressively grows believers from what may seem to be a low level spiritual ground to a higher one, and to a more higher and higher and higher ground.
There’s always a higher ground in and with God.
Your call is an upward and forward one, a progressive one. (See Proverbs 4:18, KJV)
Your place is to come to the fullness of the blessing of Christ.
Where you are now is not good enough, you need to move up to higher ground.
And this is made possible through the release of the Spirit of grace in the place of prayer.
When you pray, the Lord will lift you.
When you pray, the Lord will bear you on eagle’s wings and take you on to realms of glory.
When you pray, your eyes become open to see, your ears opened to hear and your understanding is quickened to comprehend the ways of God.
You rise and soar by revelation and insights into God’s word.
Prayer conditions you for this.
God’s calling you up higher, are you ready to pay the price and make the sacrifice in prayer to get on higher ground? (See Revelation 4:1, NIV)
Let us pray.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Love And Unity
Prayer Points on Higher
The following are prayer points on higher ground that you can use to pray to condition your spirit for a greater walk with the Lord:
Prayer Points On Higher Spiritual Ground
1. Lord, lift me up and make me stand by faith on higher ground through the power of the Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
2. Lord, open my eyes to see you in the scriptures, in the written pages, in Jesus’ name.
Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law. (Psalm 119:18, KJV)
3. Oh Lord, open my ears to hear words of life, words too wonderful for man to utter, in Jesus’ name.
How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. (2 Corinthians 12:4, KJV)
4. Open my mind to comprehend what I see and what I hear, in Jesus’ name.
And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth. (Acts 22:14, KJV)
5. Take me on Lord to visions and revelations of scriptures and of you, in Jesus’ name.
It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. (2 Corinthians 12:1, KJV)
6. Oh Lord, hold my hand and lead me up on the path to higher ground with grace and strength, in Jesus’ name.
And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the LORD is his treasure. (Isaiah 33:6, KJV)
7. Oh Lord, grant that I may be able to live in faith and power through the revelation of the word of faith, in Jesus’ name.
O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. (Psalm 43:3, KJV)
8. Oh Lord, I ask for grace, more grace to give my all in my walk with you, in Jesus’ name.
And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. (Acts 4:33, KJV)
9. I pray Lord that your word and wisdom be the guiding light of my heart in my walk with you, in Jesus’ name.
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. (Psalm 119:105, KJV)
10. Lord, I pray that you fill me more with love, the God-kind of love, so I can demonstrate your true nature to the world, in Jesus’ name.
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. (John 13:34-35, KJV)
11. Lord, love is your fullness, open my heart to it, open me up to receive your love and also to give it, in Jesus’ name.
And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. (Ephesians 3:19, KJV)
12. I pray that your love will find expression in me to the fullest through the Spirit of grace, in Jesus’ name.
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. (Romans 5:5, KJV)
13. I ask Lord that you give me grace, strength and wisdom to stay in my place of calling and ministry, in Jesus’ name.
Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God. (1 Corinthians 7:24, KJV)
14. Lord, give me grace to take more grounds for you in faith, power and righteousness, in Jesus’ name.
Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. (2 Corinthians 2:14, KJV)
15. Lord, help me to live a life that is consistent with your word every day and all the time, in Jesus’ name.
But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. (James 1:25, KJV)
16. May your kingdom advance through my hands, may the insights and revelation you give me bring you glory and honor, prosper the kingdom with many souls saved and bodies healed, in Jesus’ name.
Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all. (1 Chronicles 29:11, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayers Against Marital Delay
Prayers Points On Higher Ground For Finances
17. Lord, take me on to higher ground too in the area of finances, give me keys to the treasures of the earth, in Jesus’ name.
And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. (Isaiah 45:3, KJV)
18. Lord, open the treasure of my mind to make the most of life and abilities that you have given me, in Jesus’ name.
19. Lord, I pray that you help me make the most of my mind in anticipating, building and creating wealth for the advancement of the kingdom of God.
But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day. (Deuteronomy 8:18, KJV)
20. Oh Lord, I ask for increase wisdom, excellent wisdom for wealth building, in Jesus’ name.
In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. (Colossians 2:3, KJV)
Prayers On Higher Ground For The Supernatural And The Miraculous
21. Lord, I ask that you take me on to higher ground in the area of the signs and wonder and the miraculous, in Jesus’ name.
And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them. (Acts 19:11-12, KJV)
22. Oh Lord, let your power flow through in me like never before to heal the sick and to cast out devils, in Jesus’ name.
And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon’s porch. And of the rest durst no man join himself to them: but the people magnified them. And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.) (Acts 5:12-14, KJV)
23. I ask Lord that you anoint me with more of your grace and power to deliver the oppressed of the devil, in Jesus’ name.
How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. (Acts 10:38, KJV)
24. Let your word in my mouth and the touch of my hands bring the dead back to life, healing the sick and cast out devils, in Jesus’ name.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. (John 5:25, KJV)
Prayers Points On Higher Ground For Career, Job and Business
25. Lord, I also believe you for growth in my career, take me on to higher grounds in my career, in Jesus’ name.
26. By your power Lord, bring me places and positions in my career that anyone who hears it or sees me will marvel at your grace and love poured out in abundance on me.
For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name. (Luke 1:49, KJV)
27 Father, I ask that you make a way for me with my work to stand with kings of kingdoms and presidents of nations to the glory of your name, in Jesus’ name.
28. Father, may your grace and power bring me before the high and the mighty of the people of the land and nations of the world, proof that you have really lifted me beyond measure, in Jesus’ name.
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD’S, and he hath set the world upon them. (1 Samuel 2:8, KJV)
29. May your wisdom and favor make me the most preferred among my competitors, in Jesus’ name!
And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the king enquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm. (Daniel 1:20, KJV)
30. Lord, lift me in all areas of my life, bring me to higher heights and higher ground spiritually, physically, mentally, financially and otherwise, in Jesus’ name.
31. Above all Lord, keep me stable and strong all the way, let me enjoy the best of health, wealth, life, and peace, in Jesus’ name.
The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace. (Psalm 29:11, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer For Someone In Emotional Pain
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points on higher ground are meant to help get you started.
And we trust that as you give yourself to prayer, the Holy Spirit will help you on to praying prayers that are custom-made for your very need.
You will need the push and stability of the Holy Spirit to get on higher ground and to stay there.
Now, one way to get the Holy Spirit and His partnership for the needed push and stability is by praying in the spirit and in tongues.
So we admonish you to learn the art and secret of praying in the spirit and tongues.
By the way, praying in the spirit helps you pray the very mind and will of God for the occasion – something outside of this prayer list. (See Romans 8:26-27, NIV)
Plus, praying in spirit helps you pray well, pray exhaustively and satisfactorily.
You need that if you want to get in and ride on your higher ground.
God bless you.
Our Most Popular Content
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church