Our focus today in on prayer for someone in emotional pain.
Emotional wounds are some of the most terrible hurts in the world.
Depression most often comes from an emotional break.
Insomnia most of the time is a result of an emotional hurt.
Self-pity, inferiority complex, violence, regrets, dark, negative and hopeless thoughts all fills the mind of the emotionally wounded.
To a great extent too, most people who are wounded emotionally end up being suicidal.
That’s a fact.
Every emotional injury takes the light away.
And when that happens, depression, insomnia, sometimes bipolar sets in.
To put it the real way; Satan steps in with his hordes of demons to keep tormenting the one who is hurt until the person ends up taking his or her own life.
Emotional hurts not handled through the power and discipline of the Spirit and the correction of the word of God always ends the victim in total captivity to Satan.
That’s why you need to pray if you are hurting emotionally.
That’s why you need to pray for someone who is in emotional pain now, if you are not.
Ready to help a brother of sister in emotionally pain heal?
Let’s begin by praying for him or her.
READ ALSO: A Prayer For Those In Pain
Prayer For Someone In Emotional Pain
The following is a list of prayer points tagged: prayer for someone in emotional pain that you can use to pray for self, friend, family, neighbor, a colleague, brother or sister in the faith:
1. Lord, Savior, Redeemer, please save by your power and redeem by the blood of Christ my brother and sister that Satan has taken advantage of and led captive through emotional hurt, in Jesus’ name.
2. Lord, deliver my brother and sister from the pit Satan has put them, in Jesus’ name.
3. Pour oil on their wounds and heal it Lord by the power of the resurrected Christ, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, heal every hurt, heal every wound completely and permanently, in Jesus’ name.
5. I pray Lord that you restore hope and faith again through the power of your grace, in Jesus’ name.
6. Let your light I pray thee Lord, break in upon my brother and sister again by the power of the Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
7. Lord, restore completely the losses that my brother and sister had suffered these months and years because of emotional pain, in Jesus’ name.
8. Lord, restore the time wasted and lost, restore grounds and opportunities that slipped away all the time my brother and sister was depressed, in Jesus’ name.
9. Oh Lord, heal and restore the mind to sanity again as it used to be, in Jesus’ name.
10. Restore the soul of my brother and sister through the power of your word, in Jesus’ name.
11. Heal the guilt in the heart Lord by your power, in Jesus’ name.
12. Forgive Lord and give the assurance of forgiveness and salvation, in Jesus’ name.
13. Heal and clear Lord from all regrets and self-pity, in Jesus’ name.
14. Renew strength Lord and restore purpose, in Jesus’ name.
15. Send your light and lightened up the darkness in the mind, lighten up the mist, clear up the clouds in the mind, in Jesus’ name.
16. Send someone the way of my brother/sister, send him/her a true friend and a worthy helper, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayers Against Marital Delay
17. Refresh oh Lord, the soul of the oppressed and deliver him/her from oppression and the oppressor, in Jesus’ name.
18. Lord, you are anointed to heal hearts that are broken, heal the heart of my brother and sister and mend it by your grace, in Jesus’ name.
19. Give my brother and sister Lord, reason to live again, reason to love again, in Jesus’ name.
20. Help him and her to receive your love again and also to give you their love too, in Jesus’ name.
21. Help my brother Lord to receive love again from people and also to give it, in Jesus’ name.
22. Help my brother and sister Lord to trust again, to trust in your love and your word and to trust people too, in Jesus’ name.
23. Lord, replace the hurt completely with your divine presence, for in your presence there’s fullness of joy and at your right hand are pleasures forever.
24. Satan, take your hands once and for all from off my brother and sister’s life, you have had enough, get lost now and give up your place, influence and control, in Jesus’ name.
25. Give up your captive, you have tormented him and or her enough, let go of his and her mind, in Jesus’ name.
26. I bring the situation in my brother’s life under control and into subjection to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, in Jesus’ name.
27. Give my brother and sister, Lord, grace to let go and let God, in Jesus’ name.
28. Let my brother and sister, I pray thee Lord, begin to enjoy the good things of life, in Jesus’ name.
29. Give fresh air to my brother and sister, let their heavens’ be filled with fresh breathe of life and love, in Jesus’ name.
30. Lord, bring new and seasoned relationships my brothers’ and sister’s way, in Jesus’ name.
31. Bless my brother and sister with peace, real peace, long and lasting peace in Christ, in Jesus’ name.
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Love And Unity
On and on and on, the list is endless.
But this list of prayer points on prayer for someone in emotional pain is sufficient to help get you started in prayer.
Then as you continue to pray and to really press in, the blessed Holy Spirit will step in to help your infirmities and then take you to a higher level of prayer and intercession in the spirit with groaning that cannot be put in articulate speech.
That’s when the Holy Spirit really prays through you sufficiently to meet the need of the emotional captive.
And you can be sure that when the Holy Spirit takes over, you will then be able to pray the very will and mind of God for the person – something way beyond this prayer list. (See Romans 8:26-27, KJV)
To help you join forces with the Spirit of God in prayer and intercession, we would ask that you give yourself to praying in the spirit and in tongues.
That’s the most assured way to work with the Spirit, joining forces with Him in the ministry of prayer and intercession.
It is also the most assured way to pray sufficiently, exhaustively and well.
You don’t want to miss out on that holy privilege.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
I urge you to do that.
You will be shocked at the ground you will be able to cover in prayer….and the results will be outstanding miracles in answers to prayers.
God bless you as you do.
Our Most Popular Content
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service