Here are prayer points for love and unity you can use to pray.
A lot can be done, achieved when Christians are standing together in faith, unity and love.
God knows this and wants it.
God was even challenged one time with the power of unity and love that He had to do something to stop the wrong and ambitious use of it. (See Genesis 11:1-8, KJV)
Satan knows about this too well, that’s why he will fight tooth and nail to make sure you are not standing in love and unity with people around you.
He will throw tantrums at you or on anything and place where he finds love and unity.
The reason is because, love and unity is the greatest strength of the believer; they are God’s greatest ability too.
Now, if you are having problem of love and unity in your marriage, family, and or church, then this list of prayer points for love and unity may be what you need to pray to make love and unity happen for, around and about you.
Everything is possible to the believer.
You pray to birth the impossibilities.
No matter how bad things may seem to be, you can change it if you learn to pray rightly.
Question is, are you ready to learn to pray and make power available to birth love and unity in your circumstances and situation?
Well, let’s do it together.
READ ALSO: Prayers For Missionaries
Prayer Points For Love And Unity
The following is a list of prayer points for love and unity that you can use to pray for your marriage, family, church, ministry and even nation:
Prayers For Love And Unity In Marriage
1. I rebuke the spirit of division and disunity in my marriage, I come against it by the power of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. I resist the spirit of selfishness that is eating up my marriage, in its place, I embrace and enthrone the God-kind of love to rule the affairs of my home and marriage, in Jesus’ name.
Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. (1 Corinthians 1:10, KJV)
3. I declare that the love nature of God dominates our (me and my spouse’s) thinking, motivates our actions and conditions our words, in Jesus’ name.
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. (Romans 5:5, KJV)
4. I welcome the spirit of understanding and tolerance in my marriage, I resist the spirit of contention and violence in the home, in Jesus’ name.
5. In the place of hatred and confrontation is love and understanding, in Jesus’ name.
6. I call for peace in my marriage; my marriage is ruled by peace, in Jesus’ name.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:7, KJV)
7. I declare that my marriage is matching upward and forward; we are making progress and walking in prosperity, and in the blessing of Abraham by faith and by power, in Jesus’ name.
8. The blessing of favor is on my marriage, favor left, right and center, favor everywhere I go, favor with God and with people, in Jesus’ name.
And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man. (Luke 2:52, KJV)
Prayer Points For Love And Unity In Family
9. Father, I pray that you give my family one heart and one language, help us to be one in you, in Jesus’ name.
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. (Genesis 11:6, KJV)
10. Lord, I pray that you cause every member of the family to prefer others above them, yes, help us to consider one another in love, in Jesus’ name.
Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another. (Romans 12:10, KJV)
11. I rebuke the spirit of jealousy, hatred and division in my family, I ask Lord that you anoint us with the oil of unity and oneness, in Jesus’ name.
12. I pray Lord that you help us to see the big picture even though everyone may not agree on everything, but the big picture will keep us together, in Jesus’ name.
13. Lord, I pray that you give us the grace for tolerance and help us to resolve issues among ourselves through the spirit of wisdom and understanding, in Jesus’ name.
14. I bind the divisive spirit, I call for love and unity to rule, dominate and have the preeminence in the family, in Jesus’ name.
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you. (Ephesians 4:32, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayers Against Marital Delay
Prayers For Love And Unity Church And Ministry
15. Father, I call for unity in the body, I ask that you help first and foremost my local church to stand as one in faith, knowledge, vision and pursuits, in Jesus’ name.
16. I rebuke the divisive and backbiting demon, I cast you out of my local assembly, in Jesus’ name.
17. I come against the spirit of rebellion in the minds and hearts of the people in my local church, I pray that they will obedient to Christ, in Jesus’ name.
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. (1 Samuel 15:23, KJV)
18. Father, pour upon your Church the spirit of love and unity like you did in the early church so we can have and share all things in common, in Jesus’ name.
19. Oh Lord, help us to walk in love one to another, help us to prefer others above ourselves, help us to spend and be spent for the body as unto the Lord, in Jesus’ name.
We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification. (Romans 15:1-2, KJV)
20. Bless the Body of Christ with power once again, for where there’s power, there’s the fear of God and in the fear of God, there’s wisdom, love, peace, unity, tolerance and faith, in Jesus’ name.
And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things. (Acts 5:11, KJV)
21. Yes, Lord, fill the Body of Christ afresh with the Holy Spirit for a fresh baptism of love, fire, unity, grace and glory, in Jesus’ name.
22. Help every member of the Body to receive, develop and give love, just as Christ gave it and commanded us to, in Jesus’ name.
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. (John 13:34-35, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points On Higher Ground
Prayers For Love And Unity At Work
23. Lord, I ask that you fill my work place and office with the atmosphere of unity, faith and love by your Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
24. Father, I pray that many in my work place will come to know and embrace you as the fountain of love, being born again to a lively hope in Christ, in Jesus’ name.
25. I ask that you help my superiors and coworkers see, receive and give the love of Christ, in Jesus’ name.
26. Give us peace and prosperity at work, breathe on the work environment Lord, peace, order and excellence, in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Points For Love And Unity In The Nation
27. Lord, I pray for the unity of this nation, I ask that you help us see ourselves as one people created in the same nature and image of God, before all else, in Jesus’ name.
And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation. (Acts 17:26, KJV)
28. Lord, I ask that you help us embrace a national spirit and attitude, an attitude that puts the nation first and foremost before all else, in Jesus’ name.
29. I ask Lord that you help us to see the big picture, the common goal, dreams, wishes and aspirations of a one united nation and help us to pursue same in love and dedication in the spirit of service to our father land, in Jesus’ name.
30. Help us imbibe common values and culture that make for true nationality so we can all embrace the spirit of nation building, in Jesus’ name.
And Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before their faces all these words which the LORD commanded him. And all the people answered together, and said, All that the LORD hath spoken we will do. And Moses returned the words of the people unto the LORD. (Exodus 19:7-8, KJV)
31. Bless our land with peace and prosperity, bless us Lord with wisdom, knowledge, understanding and skill, and bless us with resilience and team spirit, in Jesus’ name.
Look down from thy holy habitation, from heaven, and bless thy people Israel, and the land which thou hast given us, as thou swarest unto our fathers, a land that floweth with milk and honey. (Deuteronomy 26:15, KJV)
The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace. (Psalm 29:11, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer For Someone In Emotional Pain
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points for love and unity are meant to give you a head start in prayer.
But as you get to pray and stay disciplined in the place of prayer, the Holy Spirit will take you on to depths in the realm of the Spirit where you will be able to pray beyond this list of prayer points.
When you get to that place, don’t hold back, but press in with all you can and have, until the Holy Spirit uses you to birth His program for your life, family, church and nation through prayer.
Now to help you get to this realm as fast as possible, we would ask that you learn the power and secret of praying in the spirit and in tongues.
That way, your journey to the realm of glory with God will be worthwhile, fruitful and on-time.
That way too, you will be able to easily pray the mind and will of God for the occasion and for all saints. (See Romans 8:26-27, NIV)
Plus, you will also be able to pray satisfactorily, exhaustively and well.
At the end, your prayers will become effective, producing tremendous power for drastic and permanent change. (See James 5:16b, KJV)
I want to be able to pray prayers that change things.
I believe you too want to.
This is how to.
God bless you.
Our Most Popular Content
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)