Here are prayer points for preservation with scriptures that you can use to pray.
First off, it is important you know that what God gives, He preserves. (See 1 Thessalonians 5:24, KJV)
Plus, He also expects you to take responsibility for the keeping too. (See 2 Timothy 1:14, KJV)
Now, the scripture says that Satan’s mission is to steal, kill and destroy. But Jesus’ mission is to give you life in abundance, life to the full, life at maximum, life at its best. (See John 10:10, NIV)
Satan’s ultimate goal is clear, he is at work to DESTROY lives, homes, marriages, health, families, finances, estates, business and even ministries and more. And if he doesn’t succeed with killing and destroying, he settles for stealing.
To that end he has succeeded in robbing many people of their happiness, joy, health, families, marriages, finances etc: even though he could not kill or destroy them and their estates, he keeps frustrating them by robbing them of the blessings of life.
This is not supposed to be so.
Yes, God wants you and your estates preserved from Satan and his interferences.
But why is Satan having a heyday stealing and frustrating your destiny?
Secondly, it is because you do not know how to put up the ensign, a banner of faith in the spirit that says ‘touch not.’
When you know to do this, you can almost always forestall Satan’s attempt to steal from you any day and every time.
So how do you do this?
You consciously do it through faith and prayer.
It is to this end that we put together these prayer points for preservation with scriptures so you have what to put up as a banner and ensign in the realm of the spirit to stay the hand of Satan off of you and your estates.
Ready to pray and put up the faith banner of ‘touch not’ on your life and estates?
Let’s do it together.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points To Overcome The Flesh
Prayer Points For Preservation With Scriptures
The following are prayer points for preservation with scriptures that you can use to pray and put up in the realm of the spirit the faith banner of ‘touch not’ over self and estates:
1. Father, I lift up the banner of the name and of the blood of Christ over my life and my estates for preservation and protection from loss and danger, in Jesus’ name.
2. I declare Lord, that my lot and estates are preserved, protected and covered by the blood of Christ from harm, danger and destruction, in Jesus’ name.
The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage. (Psalm 16:5-6, KJV)
3. Father, I command protection and preservation through your word and by the Spirit of grace and holiness on and over my life, estates and interests, in Jesus’ name.
4. I declare that my body, soul and spirit are kept and preserved by the Lord unto His coming kingdom, in Jesus’ name.
And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen. (2 Timothy 4:18, KJV)
5. I declare in the name of Jesus that I and all that belongs to me are the Lord’s. And since I am a partner with God, He shares my interests and estates for good, and He keeps what He shares.
6. My body, soul and spirit are the Lord’s, I serve him and honor him with them in righteousness and holiness of truth devoid of defilement and corruption, in Jesus’ name.
I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness. (Romans 6:19, KJV)
7. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, God dwells in it. And being a responsible caretaker, He watches and guides His temple for good, keeping it in health and filling it with life and strength, in Jesus’ name.
8. My spirit is bought with a price and recreated with the divine life of God, therefore, the Lord Himself who fills and recreated it with His life keeps and watches over it for good, in Jesus’ name.
The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore. (Psalm 121:5-8, KJV)
9. My soul is being redeemed and restored by reason of the atoning blood of Christ, therefore Lord, you are keeping and preserving it for life, living and holiness, in Jesus’ name.
10. I declare that my mind is a blessed and fertile ground for holy brooding and insightful imagination and creative ideas that brings glory and increase to the kingdom, it is kept from defilement, abuse and corruption, in Jesus’ name.
11. Jesus is Lord over my home, therefore my family is under the loving rule of Jesus Christ of Nazareth for good, in Jesus’ name.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. (Psalm 91:1, KJV)
12. My estates and interests are the Lord’s, therefore, they enjoy the blessing of the Lord to the full, preserved and kept by His power for good, in Jesus’ name.
13. My marriage is an expression of God’s righteousness and holiness, therefore, it cannot be touched by the devil, let alone be destroyed by him, in Jesus’ name.
14. My children are the Lord’s, they are the seed of the Lord and are righteous, and therefore, no weapon formed against them in any shape or form shall prosper, in Jesus’ name.
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. (Isaiah 54:17, KJV)
15. I partner with God with my finances, therefore He sees to it that my money, finances and everything I do to make money is kept safe from the evil one and his evil of destruction and ruin, in Jesus’ name.
16. My businesses are streams given me by the Lord as rooms to hold His blessings, therefore, I declare that all my businesses are doing well, prospering and succeeding on all fronts, in Jesus’ name.
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. (Isaiah 26:3, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points On Overcoming Life Challenges
17. I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ, therefore, the world is mine and all that dwell in it are meant for my good, favor and prosperity, in Jesus’ name.
18. Father, I ask that give the charge to your warrior angels to keep me, my estates and all my interests, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
19. Yes Lord, give the charge to your warrior angels to keep me and all that is mine from the influence, interference and contamination of the wicked, in Jesus’ name.
Keep me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow my goings. (Psalm 140:4, KJV)
20. Oh Lord, I have received of you a ministry, a service to you and to people, keep what you have committed to my trust, in your name and in your power, in Jesus’ name.
21. You called me Lord, I did not call myself, therefore, defend your call on my life, preserve your grace on my life, in Jesus’ name.
But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel. (Exodus 11:7, KJV)
22. Oh Lord my God, keep that which you committed to me through the power of your name. And let my life constantly be a life that reflects your kingdom, power and glory, in Jesus’ name.
23. You call and anoint whom you have called, therefore Lord, keep me through the power of your Spirit, the anointing with which you anointed me for service, in Jesus’ name.
24. Let my call and office not be stained with sin and evil Lord. I ask that you keep me from falling, preserve me and your call on my life on to your heavenly kingdom, in Jesus’ name.
Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy. (Jude 1:24, KJV)
25. Yes, Satan is always after me dogging my tail, but I ask Lord that you keep my path from falling and my feet from sliding, in Jesus’ name.
26. In the name of the Lord, I declare that I will not fall for the temptation to sin, and to steal; I will not fall for any trap of the devil as a minister of the truth of the gospel, in Jesus’ name.
27. I am kept, upheld by the power of the anointing of God’s Spirit, and defended by the divine presence from falling, from harm and from sickness, in Jesus’ name.
I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. (John 17:15, KJV)
28. Father, I ask that you give your angels the charge to keep me at all times and to protect the office of my calling, in Jesus’ name.
29. Yes Father, keep and defend your name in my life, calling and ministry, in Jesus’ name.
30. Above all Lord, I pray that you keep me in health, fill me with life and strength for fruitful service in your kingdom, in Jesus name.
And Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died: his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated. (Deuteronomy 34:7, KJV)
31. I put the banner of the blood of Christ and the name of the Lord Jesus on all that I have, all that I do, all that I am and all that I represent, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Now, go ahead and give thanks to God for answer to prayers, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points Against Enemies Of Progress
On and on and on, there’s so much you can say and pray on preservation, but these prayer points for preservation with scriptures are meant to help you get started.
And as you give yourselves wholly to praying them, you can be sure that you will be led on by the Spirit into areas and depths that may not have been touched or highlighted in this prayer list but that are peculiar to you and you alone.
All you need do is yield to the Spirit in prayer.
Now, to help you get in sync with the Spirit for depth and real experience in prayer, you will need to learn to give yourself wholly to praying in the spirit than any other way.
That way, you will be giving the Holy Spirit room to flow and pray through you to touching areas of your life that you never think possible or areas of life laden with real needs but that you did not know existed.
That way too, you are able to pray the mind and the will of God on the occasion for you – which is actually the heart of prayer, the best that God has for you. (See Romans 8:26-27, KJV)
That way also, you are able to pray well, satisfactorily and exhaustively – which is actually your goal when you pray.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
God bless you.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service