Here are prayer points on overcoming life challenges that you can use to pray.
Challenges of life come to us all, but how you respond to them will determine their effects on you – positive or negative.
Sure enough, Jesus did not promise the believer a life that is free of challenges. Rather, He promises victory now and at the end, ultimate triumph. (See John 16:33b, KJV)
So what will a prayer response to the challenges of life look like?
That’s what this article on prayer points on overcoming life challenges seeks to portray.
Lay bare before you are prayer points that best describe faith’s attitude when you are face to face with challenges of life.
These are scriptural based prayers that you should pray when in trouble.
You need not fear or worry, but pray in faith and stay in faith believing…until your change comes.
Now, first off, here are a few facts about challenges of life that you must know:
First, challenges of life are not meant to kill you, you’ve got to know that.
Secondly, challenges of life are meant to drive you closer to God so you can conclusively acknowledge Him as the only way out of every trouble.
And thirdly, for every challenge of life, there’s also a corresponding way out of it, there’s always a way out – and that way is close by.
There’s no problem without solution, there’s no challenge without a way out nearby.
This is the attitude that you need cultivate if you must win over every challenge of life.
So, are you ready to pray now scripturally and correctly for a way out of that challenge?
Let’s do it together.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points Against Enemies Of Progress
Prayer Points On overcoming Life Challenge
The following are prayer points on overcoming life challenges that you can use to pray to keep the right attitude and for a way out of the challenge ultimately.
1. Father, thank you for your love and mercy endure forever, they endure in good time and in tough times, and they endure always and even now, in Jesus’ name.
For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. (Psalm 100:5, KJV)
2. Lord, I submit to your loving rule under this challenge, I know that you are always un-top of every game, un-top of every situation and even un-top of the situation I am in right now, in Jesus’ name.
3. Lord, I know that this challenge is not meant to destroy me but to test me and when I am through being tested, I will come out finer than gold, in Jesus’ name.
4. Lord, I ask for and receive grace to stay the course, grace to hold on until my change comes, in Jesus’ name.
My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. (James 1:2-4, KJV)
5. Father, I ask that you keep feeding me through your Spirit your living Word, the word of faith that is able to give my inheritance, in Jesus’ name.
6. Yes Lord, open the scriptures to me even more now at this time of challenge, so I may see Jesus my strength and my help in my time of need, in Jesus’ name.
Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures. (Luke 24:45, KJV)
7. Father, breathe upon me strength, faith and favor through your word, so I may keep strong through it all, in Jesus’ name.
8. Lord, inspire me with actions and steps I need to take to come out un-top of this situation better than when it started, in Jesus’ name.
And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. (Isaiah 30:21, KJV)
9. Yes Father, I want to be better for it, I want to be closer to you for it, I want to be stronger for it, help me be more like Jesus at the end of it all, in Jesus’ name.
10. Lord, I pray that your kingdom come and your will be done in my life and in this situation, in Jesus’ name.
11. Lord, you are the extraordinary strategist, show me the way out of this challenge, and lead me on in the path of victory, in Jesus’ name.
And ye shall compass the city, all ye men of war, and go round about the city once. Thus shalt thou do six days. And seven priests shall bear before the ark seven trumpets of rams’ horns: and the seventh day ye shall compass the city seven times, and the priests shall blow with the trumpets. (Joshua 6:3-4, KJV)
12. Yes Father, hold me by the hand and guide me onto victory through the power of your word and your Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
13. Lord, I ask for grace and strength in the midst of challenge, for the duo – grace and strength in Jesus is all I need to win, in Jesus’ name.
He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. (Isaiah 40:29, KJV)
14. I declare that I see this challenge with the eyes of the Spirit and I respond to it accordingly, in Jesus’ name.
15. I declare that I am responding to this challenge positively, my mind is fixed on victory and not failure, in Jesus’ name.
16. I refused to settle for inferiority complex, weakness and complain. I stand strong in the power of God’s might, in Jesus’ name.
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. (Ephesians 6:10, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points To Overcome The Flesh
17. I stand tall in faith and I am shouting my way onto victory and triumph through it all, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
18. My mind is made up for triumph and I join and side with the Spirit and the Word for a ride of victory onto my Promised Land, in Jesus’ name.
19. I am resolved that I shall not be beaten by this challenge, rather, I shall come out un-top of it as the ultimate victor through the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
20. I am the seed of Abraham in covenant relationship with the Lord of Hosts, therefore, I must not and never loose. I always win, in Jesus’ name.
Now therefore give me this mountain, whereof the LORD spake in that day; for thou heardest in that day how the Anakims were there, and that the cities were great and fenced: if so be the LORD will be with me, then I shall be able to drive them out, as the LORD said. (Joshua 14:12, KJV)
21. Lord I pray and receive wisdom and understanding to navigate my way through this challenge if I have to, in Jesus’ name.
22. Yes Father, I pray and receive guidance and spiritual discernment to walk my way through this challenge if I have to walk my way through it, in Jesus’ name.
23. Yes Lord, I declare that I am blessed with understanding to dissolve the doubts and hard sentences that surround my situation, in Jesus’ name.
24. I am able to crack the code and break through the rubbles of mysteries of the unknown that confronts me as I take my walk around the situation, in Jesus’ name.
Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things. (2 Timothy 2:7, KJV)
25. Father, hold my hands and strengthen me for battle, keep my hands strong and up until all my foes are under your feet and my feet, in Jesus’ name.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. (Psaiah 144:1, KJV)
26. Oh Lord God of heaven’s army, there’s nothing too difficult for you to do. My situation is under your watch and control, help me with it Lord, in Jesus’ name.
27. Grant grace that I may stand, grant help that I may stay stable and grant strength that I may conquer, in Jesus’ name.
28. Lord, give me a decisive victory in this situation, in Jesus’ name.
And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. (Colossians 2:15, KJV)
29. Lord, grant me all grace and all blessings to conquer and stay conquering through it all, in Jesus’ name.
30. I stand by faith in your word Lord and I know you are watching over your word to make it good in my life, in Jesus’ name.
31. I stand on the eternal promises of your word that you are with me. And I know that if you are with me, I can overcome all situations, I can win all battles, I can triumph and tower high above all challenges, in Jesus’ name.
But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten. (Jeremiah 20:11, KJV)
Now go ahead and give thanks to God for answer to prayers, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Preservation With Scriptures
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points on overcoming life challenge are meant to give you a head start in prayer.
And as you yield and give yourself more intensely to the Spirit of intercession, you will be moved and inspired by the Holy Spirit to praying beyond this guide.
Yes, He will lead you on to pray custom-made, on-target prayers that are most particular to you.
Now, to side with the Holy Spirit so He can bring you to that place of power in prayer, you will have to learn to give yourself most importantly and most often to praying in the spirit and in tongues.
That way, you will be able to readily and promptly pray the will and the mind of God for you as far as overcoming life’s challenges are – something you will never be able to get into and do if you only just stay praying through the prayer guide in your understanding. (See Romans 8:26-27, NIV)
That way too, you will be able to make power available in prayer, pray well, and pray satisfactorily and exhaustively.
It was to this end that the Apostle Paul admonished believers to pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
You will do well to heed the Apostle’s instruction so you can get Holy Spirit results, the kinds of results that the Apostle got.
God bless you.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service