Here are night prayer points for family protection you can use to pray.
There’s something about praying in the night that you must never forget: it is during the night time that you actively negotiate your life and destiny.
Jacob encountered God in the night time.
It was during this night time encounter that Jacob had the blessing of Abraham activated in his life by the angel of the Lord that blessed him by changing his name. (See Genesis 32:22-28, KJV)
Jesus too, settled most of His passion and destiny’s pursuit in the night.
It is recorded in scripture that He (Jesus) had the habit of waking up a great while before dawn to seek His Father in prayer. (See Mark 1:35, KJV)
That tells you something: Jesus knew the power and place of praying in the night time. He knew how to negotiate life through the active practice of praying in the night.
See, the spiritual strength you exude in your active day life is born, built and stored in your hour of prayer, mostly at night when you are alone.
Now, I want to walk you through a list of prayer points for family protection for you to pray.
You are supposed to pray them actively at night.
READ ALSO: 40+ Prayer Points Against Family Curses
Night Prayer Points For Family Protection
The following is a list of night prayer points for family protection you can pray to activate God’s protection and covering grace over your life, family, business, ministry and everything that concerns you:
1. Father, thank you for the power in the blood of Jesus Christ for protection and covering, in Jesus name.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. (Psalm 91:4, KJV)
2. Oh Lord, except you watch over a people, city and thing, the watchmen watch in vain, please Lord, look after my life and family by yourself, in Jesus name.
Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. (Psalm 127:1, KJV)
3. Father, all power belongs to you, power to save, heal, deliver, protect…. Lord, deploy your power in the behalf of my family to keep us from evil, in Jesus name.
God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God. (Psalm 62:11, KJV)
4. Oh Lord, you redeemed Israel of old through your mighty hand of power when you took them out of Egypt by night, do it again Lord and redeem my family too with your mighty hand of power, even tonight Lord, in Jesus name.
And hast brought forth thy people Israel out of the land of Egypt with signs, and with wonders, and with a strong hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with great terror… (Jeremiah 32:21, KJV)
5. Oh Lord God of hosts, give your warrior angles charge over my family, over our estates and interests today, in Jesus name.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. (Psalm 91:11, KJV)
6. Father, deliver I pray you, my family from organized crime, in Jesus name.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.. (Matthew 6:13, KJV)
7. Let not the ploy and plan of the enemy succeed against us, in Jesus name.
8. Lord, paralyze Satan’s human and spiritual agents that he has assigned with the responsibility to execute his wicked plan against my family, in Jesus name.
9. Let them never succeed with execution in whatever way, in Jesus name.
10. Lord, bring to naught all their strategies, may they never succeed with execution, in Jesus name.
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. (Isaiah 54:17, KJV)
11. Oh Lord, guide us with your divine presence, in Jesus name.
12. Let the divine presence be the cover and shield over my family, in Jesus name.
13. Lord, let your presence be a wall of fire around my family at night and a pillar of cloud over it in the day for protection, guidance, preservation and provision, in Jesus name.
And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night: He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people. (Exodus 13:21-22, KJV)
14. Father, hold every member of the family in your loving embrace Lord, let no one stray and fall as a prey to the entice and deception of Satan, in Jesus name.
I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee,… (Isaiah 42:6, KJV)
15. Father, help us not to use our hand to bring in Satan into our lives to destroy us, in Jesus name.
16, Let not the lure of this world and the riches of it make us to put down our guard, giving opportunity to Satan to breakthrough your protective cover to harm us, in Jesus name.
And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful. (Mark 4:19, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Family Protection And Guidance
17. Father, there’s power, wonder working power in the blood of Christ; shield us by the power of the blood, in Jesus name.
18. Lord, make the blood of Christ a blood bunker for me and my family, in the name of Jesus Christ.
19. Lord, let the blood of Christ be our active defense against the arrows of the wicked, in Jesus name.
20. Lord, let the blood of Christ be the air we breathe, the water we drink, the ground we step and walk on, the bed we lie on and the chair we sit on, let it be everything to us, in Jesus name.
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. (Revelation 12:11, KJV)
21. Oh Lord, let the fire of heaven, fire from the throne of God, fire that consumes fire, begin to burn as a wall of fortification for me and family, in Jesus name.
22. Let the fire of heaven Lord, burn in the fence of my home, on the roof top of the house and on the very walls of the house, in Jesus name.
23. Let Lord, this your fire burn and continue to burn over and around every member of the family anywhere they are in the world right now, in Jesus name.
And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty. (2 Kings 1:10, KJV)
24. Father, I lift up the banner of your name over the family, in Jesus name.
25. The name of Jesus is a shield, Lord, protect us by the name; let it be an active shield for us, in Jesus name.
26. Father, let the name of Jesus Christ be glorified in my life and family in power and in might, in Jesus name.
The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. (Proverbs 18:10, KJV)
27. Oh Lord my God, defend your purpose and calling in my family, make your name great in us, in Jesus name.
28. Oh Lord, my family has a place and purpose in your divine plan; for that sake Lord, defend the family so it can fulfill its purpose in time, in Jesus name.
And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing.. (Genesis 12:2, KJV)
29. Let, your power and wisdom be our defense, in Jesus name.
30. Father, defend my family by your mercy, defend your cause by your mercy and protect your name and integrity by your name, in Jesus name.
For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it. (Ecclesiastes 7:12, KJV)
31. Cause every member of my family to hear your voice, to heed and obey your bidding, so we may be able to avoid the path of destruction, in Jesus name.
And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. (Isaiah 30:21, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers prayed in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Intercessory Prayer Points For Family
Nonetheless exhaustive, these night prayer points for family protection will help you get started in prayer for your family protection.
Look, these are not prayer points to pray once or twice and then you quilt.
You will have to be persistent to get result.
You will have to be insistent to see the prayers begin to produce for your family.
You and I are limited in our prayer life, but when we give in to the Spirit by switching over to praying in the spirit, that will make all the difference.
Praying in the spirit is the game changer in prayer.
It enables you exhaust your prayers by helping you pray sufficiently, responsively, satisfactorily and well.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with a kinds of prayers and requests (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)