Here are intercessory prayer points for family you can use to pray.
God is a God of families and generations.
You sure know that the family is God’s first institution on earth and was the first to be hit by the devil as well.
Spare the human family and God’s plan of a kingdom and reign on earth will prosper, but destroy the family and God’s agenda for the earth will not materialize.
You can be sure the side the devil is on – corrupt the human family and by extension inhibit God’s plan from coming to pass.
See, Satan hates you and your family just the same way he hated Jesus and the family of Joseph and Mary.
He will not spare anything until he destroys the strongest relationship and foundation on earth – your family and my family.
But good news; Jesus had whipped him, brought him to naught as far you and your family are concerned.
What is left is for you to take your family matter serious by engaging in real intercession and spiritual warfare in order to stop the devil from messing with it and in order also to birth God’s ultimate plan it.
Now, if there’s a man on earth to pray, there’s a God in heaven to ANSWER.
To this end, we have carefully put together these intercessory prayer points for family to help you get started in the place and ministry of intercession for your family.
Ready to let God use you to bear the burden of your family in the place of intercession? (See Ezekiel 22:30, KJV)
Time to intercede and stand in the gap for it.
Intercessory Prayer Points For The Family
The following is a list of intercessory prayer points for the family that you can readily pray as God’s man standing in the gap for the family:
1. Lord, I want to thank you for the blessedness and gift of a family you have given me, I did not choose the family I was born, but you choose me for the family for a purpose, in Jesus name.
2. Lord, let the purpose for which you made me come from my family, come to pass in good time, in Jesus name.
God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land. (Psalm 68:6, KJV)
3. Lord, I take my place as your man and intercessor for my family, enable me to pray, give me grace to stand in the gap Lord, in Jesus name.
And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none. (Ezekiel 22:30, KJV)
4. Oh Lord my Father, I identify with the sins and reproaches of my family, I pray that you have mercy on us and forgive us by the reason of the shed blood and by the efficient and eternal sacrifice of Christ, in Jesus name.
Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. (Psalm 51:4, KJV)
5. Father, I plead the blood of Christ for cleansing and for pardon for my family, for every member of the family, in Jesus name.
6. Lord, I pray and nullify by the blood of Jesus Christ, every satanic covenant, known and unknown that has become the stronghold of Satan in my family, in Jesus name.
Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross. (Collosians 2:14, KJV)
7. Lord, have mercy on my family and heal us Lord, in Jesus name.
8. Lord, have mercy on my family and lift us Lord, in Jesus name.
9. Lord, have mercy on my family and restore us Lord, in Jesus name.
10. Lord, have mercy on my family and deliver us Lord from the torment and oppression of the devil, in Jesus name.
Arise for our help, and redeem us for thy mercies’ sake. (Psalm 44:26, KJV)
11. Father of mercies, by your mercy, let my family find its unique, special and specific purpose among the families of the earth, in Jesus name.
12. Lord, look upon us with mercy and raise for my family, men and woman of renown in every field of endeavors, particularly in the area of the unique purpose you created and call my family for, in Jesus name.
Look down from heaven, and behold from the habitation of thy holiness and of thy glory: where is thy zeal and thy strength, the sounding of thy bowels and of thy mercies toward me? are they restrained? (Isaiah 63:15, KJV)
13. Lord, deliver my family from corruption and confusion, in the name of Jesus Christ.
14. Rescue it from shame and disgrace Lord, in Jesus name.
Behold, for peace I had great bitterness: but thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption: for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back. (Isaiah 38:17, KJV)
15. Father, let lack, insufficient and poverty be a thing of the past in my family, in Jesus name.
Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil. And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. (Joel 2:23-26, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Night Prayer Points For Family Protection
16. Lord, let the angel of my family get to work, let the angel work with the individual member of the family and the family corporate, to bring us into the place you have prepared for our rest Lord, in Jesus name.
17. Oh Lord, let the guardian angels of every individual member of the family begin to be actively involved with them, working in conjunction with the angel of the family for good, grace and glory of every family member, in Jesus name.
The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth. (Genesis 48:16, KJV)
18. Oh Lord, my Father, breathe upon my family by your Spirit and give us peace, in Jesus name.
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. (Numbers 6:26, KJV)
19. Lord, I ask for the salvation of every unsaved member of the family, send someone their way, someone that they will listen to, someone who will show them the way of salvation, in the name of Jesus Christ.
20, Yes Lord, grant salvation, genuine salvation for every member of the family, in Jesus name.
21. Lord, I pray for encounters from you, divinely granted appearances of you Lord for my family members so they will truly know the LORD, in Jesus name.
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. (Acts 16:31, KJV)
22. Father, I pray and I insist that my family becomes an abode of your presence, in Jesus name.
23. Let my lineage and generation be known in posterity for righteousness and peace, in Jesus name.
And the LORD said unto him, I have heard thy prayer and thy supplication, that thou hast made before me: I have hallowed this house, which thou hast built, to put my name there for ever; and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually. (1 Kings 9:3, KJV)
24. Satan, I charge you in the name of Jesus Christ to get out of our way, stop resisting the grace, glory and lifting of the family, in Jesus name.
25. I break your hold and claim over any member of the family, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
26. Enough is enough Satan, get out of my family and take with you all your seed of hate, bitterness and confusion, in Jesus name.
27. Get lost Satan, be gone from my family, and go with your pain and sicknesses and destruction, in Jesus name.
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils… (Mark 16:17a, KJV)
28. I come against the evil and spirit of premature death, no one dies again prematurely, in my family, in Jesus name.
29. Also, no more death of dreams, ideas, businesses, ventures and concepts in the family, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. (Matthew 18:18, KJV)
31. Compassionate Father, make our paths, the individual path straight before them, let every valley be filled and mountains be made low for us all, in Jesus mighty name.
The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain: And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. (Isaiah 40:3-5, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank the Lord for answer to prayers, prayed, in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: 40+ Prayer Points Against Family Curses
Nonetheless exhaustive, these intercessory prayer points for family are meant to give you a head start in prayer for your family.
Yes, it is a list to guide you and help you, but beyond the list is the place of effective praying, called praying in the spirit.
See, the best way to engage in intercession is actually through praying in the spirit.
How do you deal with Satan that you do not see and also curtail his organized crime and havoc but by praying in the spirit?
That’s one sure way to meeting him (devil) in his domain and beating him there. (See Mark 3:27, KJV).
No matter the evil and corruption He has perpetrated in your family and no matter how long he has been at it, you can rout him and then completely exterminate his reign in your family if you know how to pray and pray well.
You can bring about the reign of light and life in your family if you learn to really pray and intercede for your family.
Now, praying in the spirit will help you pray, pray sufficiently and well until you sent forth judgment unto victory for your family.
May the Lord help you to take on this challenge, to be His praying man in the family?
Receive grace to pray and stop Satan in his track in your family.
Receive grace much more to pray and birth the purpose and glory of God for your family in His eternal plan, in Jesus name.
God bless you.
All the best.
Our Most Popular Content
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church