Here are warfare prayer points for the church that you can use to pray.
Believe it or not, the Church is the prime target of Satan.
Every year, Satan hacks new plan and new strategies on how to bring the church of Jesus Christ down and drag it in the mud.
He does this by coming strongly at leaders of the church with a bid to make them fall for sin.
He does send his agents to entice them to fall for sin; fornication, adultery, financial misappropriation and more.
And sometimes, he goes for their marriages and or children, just so he can bring them into reproach and discredit.
At other times, he turns on the church with intense hatred and persecution by raising up terrorists to kill, maim and murder God’s chosen ones.
But you know, the church is bigger than Satan.
Try all he can, he will never be able to destroy the body of Christ no matter what. (Matthew 16:18, NIV)
Satan can never prevail against you and against me; we are the church; you are the body and members of Christ. (1 Corinthians 12:27, KJV)
But because he can never succeed against the Church does not mean you should fold your hands and be looking at him.
Through prayers, warfare prayers, you can stop him, birth God’s counsel in your church and advance His kingdom.
If that’s correct, then you need to take these warfare prayer points for the church seriously.
Ready to go!
Let’s get started.
Warfare Prayer Points For The Church
The following are warfare prayer points for the church you can promptly pray:
1. Pray and thank God for His wonderful dream and birth of a body in Christ, called the Church of the living God, in Jesus name.
This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. (Ephesians 5:32, KJV)
2. Pray and ask the Lord to embolden the church the more to take the gate of her enemy, the devil, in Jesus name.
That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies. (Genesis 22:17, KJV)
3. Pray and declare that no weapon formed against the church shall prosper, in Jesus name.
4. Pray and ask the Lord to by Himself encounter the ring leaders of sects (like He did Saul of Tarsus – Paul the apostle) that are bent on maiming and destroying the church, in Jesus name.
And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? (Acts 9:3-4)
5. Pray and declare that every agenda of Satan this year to destroy and cause havoc in the church will not be successful, in Jesus name.
6. Pray and declare that every evil spirit and or hordes of demons that have been sent against the church to infest and corrupt it with fornication and adultery will be roasted by fire, in Jesus name.
7. Pray and declare that every human agent that Satan is using to carry out his ploy against the church will be disgraced, in Jesus name.
And Mordecai came again to the king’s gate. But Haman hasted to his house mourning, and having his head covered. (Esther 6:12, KJV)
Then the king returned out of the palace garden into the place of the banquet of wine; and Haman was fallen upon the bed whereon Esther was. Then said the king, Will he force the queen also before me in the house? As the word went out of the king’s mouth, they covered Haman’s face. (Esther 7:8, KJV)
8. Pray and declare that every formation of satanic forces against the churches in your nation be overthrow by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.
And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground. (Genesis 19:25, KJV)
9. Pray and ask the blood of Jesus to defend every child of God that Satan has planned to murder this year, in Jesus name.
10. Pray and ask that the fire of the Holy Spirit will answer for every, and any Christian in the world that Satan is holding in bondage through ignorance and sin, in Jesus name.
11. Pray and declare that sin and sickness shall not prevail in and over the church, in Jesus name.
12. Pray and thwart every government policy, regulations and restrictions that are met to stiffen the church, declare that such laws and policies will not see the light of day, in Jesus name.
Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us. (Isaiah 8:10, KJV)
13. Pray and declare that the gospel is having its free course in all the nations of the world, in Jesus name.
Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you. (2 Thessalonians 3:1, KJV)
14. Declare that word of God and the name of Jesus are having their place of prominence and honor in the nations, in Jesus name.
And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified. (Acts 19:17, KJV)
15. Pray and ask that God will release myriads of warrior angels to defend his people and his course in these days of trouble, in the name of Jesus.
And Jacob went on his way, and the angels of God met him. And when Jacob saw them, he said, This is God’s host: and he called the name of that place Mahanaim. (Genesis 32:1-2, KJV)
16. Pray and ask the Lord to send ministering spirits for miraculous release and deliverance of saints who are held in captivity against their will by the enemies of Christ and His word, in Jesus name.
Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? (Hebrews 1:14, KJV)
17. Pray and ask the Lord to visit the church against with a mighty outpouring of the Spirit resulting in mighty revivals and awakening, in Jesus name.
18. Pray and ask the Lord to send a revival of fire and of power, in mighty signs, wonders and miracles in the name of Jesus, in Jesus name.
And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word, By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus. And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness. (Acts 4:29-31, KJV)
19. Pray and call for a mighty harvest of souls that is beyond any particular denomination and church affiliation, in Jesus name.
And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women. (Acts 5:14, KJV)
20. Pray and ask the Lord to rain on the church abundance of financial resources for the work of the kingdom, in Jesus name.
Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the LORD shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem. (Zechariah 1:17, KJV)
21. Pray and ask the Lord to destroy by fire every destroyer of His work, in Jesus name
22. Pray and ask the Lord to give His workers boldness to declare the word and even more boldness to defend the work, in Jesus name.
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel. (Ephesians 6:19, KJV)
23. Pray and ask the Lord to silence by fire and force every human voice that is speaking and giving their witness against the church at whatever level and position in your nation and state, in Jesus name.
Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous. (Psalm 31:18, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank the Lord for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
READ ALSO: Bible Verses For Warfare Prayer Points
Nonetheless exhaustive, these warfare prayer points for the church are met to give you a head start in prayer.
But as you give yourself continually to prayer, the Holy Spirit Himself will take you to another level, inspiring you with specific prayer points for you to pray in intercession for the church.
All He needs is a ready, willing and yielded vessel.
And if you will just be that ready, willing and yielded vessel, He will use you in the ministry of prayer, particularly as it concerns the church of the living God, His purchased possession.
You can do wonders for God and with God if you’d learn to pray, and you can do exceeding great wonders for the kingdom if you’ll learn to yield and cooperate with the Holy Spirit, the power of the kingdom.
Now to conclude, we think it will be well for you to also take the step to praying these warfare prayer points for the Church in the spirit.
That way, you will be able to pray satisfactorily, sufficiently, exhaustively and well.
Oh the joy, satisfaction, fulfilment and confidence of knowing that you have touched heaven with your prayers, that you have really made tremendous power available (See James 5:16b, AMPLIFIED)
This is made possible when you pray in the most spiritually advanced way to pray – praying in the Holy Ghost.
God bless you.
All the best!