Here are warfare prayer points for end of the year you can use to pray.
You have got to pray to finish the year well, to finish strong.
Jesus started with prayers and ended with prayers, a song writer said.
You too, you started the year praying, now you’ve got to end it praying too.
You are no stranger to events and happenings in the world around the end of the year.
Satan and his agents always mop up, ramp up and double their efforts to wreck more havocs at the end of every year. That accounts for the reason why crime rates, deaths, accidents, all kinds of evil always increase at the end of the year.
(Death is not your portion, sickness is not your portion, disappointments and financial inadequacies and inabilities, not your portion this end of the year, in Jesus’ name.)
Plus, God seems to keep the best for the last. That means, the best of God for you this year will come at the end of the year.
See why you must pray.
Pray to forestall Satan’s wicked plan from happening to you and pray that God’s ultimate blessing for the year will be delivered to you before the year windup.
Time to take the prayer responsibility for your wellbeing at this time and end of the year.
Ready to pray?
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For God To Use Me
Warfare Prayer Points For End Of The Year
The following are warfare prayer points for end of the year you can pray to take delivery of God’s ultimate blessings for you for the year and also to stop Satan in his track to kill, steal and destroy you:
1. Lord, thank you for are good and your mercy is forever. You are the beginning of one year and the end of another; Lord, thank you for keeping me alive to see the end of the year, in Jesus name.
2. I decree and declare that I eat of the fatness of the year, I end the year strong, in health and in wealth, in Jesus name.
Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness. (Psalm 65:11, KJV)
3. I declare that no weapon formed and fashioned against me this end of the year shall prosper, in Jesus name.
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. (Isaiah 54:17, KJV)
4. I declare that by faith, I take all that belongs to me; all that God has put into the year for me, I take and receive by faith, in Jesus name.
5. I shall end the year in sound health and in wealth, in Jesus name.
6. I shall end the in plenty, enough to eat and to give to those in need, in Jesus name.
And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. (Joel 2:26, KJV)
7. I will see the end of this year, the year will not see my end, in Jesus name.
8. My eyes will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living and my mouth will tell of this goodness, in Jesus name.
I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living. (Psalm 116:9, KJV)
9. No death around me, no loss around me, no wasting around me, I and my family are more than complete for the New Year, in Jesus name.
10. The grace of God that brings salvation appears to me this end of the year with every good thing in His wings, in Jesus name.
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men. (Titus 2:11, KJV)
11. My portion no man shall take, my inheritance, no devil shall waste, in Jesus name.
The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. (Lamentations 3:24, KJV)
12. My head is covered with fire, covered with the blood of the Lamb for safety, security, progress and attainment, in Jesus name.
O GOD the Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle. (Psalm 140:7, KJV)
13. Everything I lay my hands to do this end of the year shall prosper beyond my wildest dreams and imaginations, in Jesus name.
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. (Psalm 1:3, KJV)
14. Lord, give strength, give power, and give victory over every work of the flesh and besetting sins in my life, in Jesus name. Let me not enter the New Year with shame and struggle, in Jesus name.
For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. (Romans 6:14, KJV)
15. Give grace and glory, crown my efforts this end of the year with abundance of grace and glory, in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points On Rest On Every Side
16. Oh Lord, let me not be ashamed, let not my enemies triumph over me one bit, in Jesus name.
O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me. (Psalm 25:2, KJV)
17. Lift my head Lord and make it higher than my enemies round about me, in Jesus name.
And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD. (Psalm 27:6, KJV)
18. Father, give wisdom, give understanding, give knowledge that I may finish stronger than I began the year, in Jesus name.
For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. (Proverbs 2:6, KJV)
19. Oh Lord, my mouth shall declare your praise and your glory this year, I shall bring the sacrifice of praise to you with shouts of grace unto it, in Jesus name.
My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips. (Psalm 63:5, KJV)
20. Father, may your grace and mercy multiply over my life this end of the year, let it overtake all the evil Satan intended me this year, in Jesus.
Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord. (2 Peter 1:2, KJV)
21. Father, bless me mightily that Satan will look at me and cry because He could not and cannot stop it, in Jesus name.
22. Oh let the mouth of my adversaries open and stay opened in surprise for that abundance of grace and goodness you have poured upon my life this year, in Jesus name.
23. Father, may your name alone be praised and glorified in my walk, work and world, in Jesus name.
24. Lord, defend me and my entire household with the divine presence and protect us from all evil, in Jesus name.
And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. (Exodus 33:14, KJV)
25. Father, send your angels to aid me, to help me push through with all I need to push this year, in Jesus name.
26. Give the charge to your warrior angels to protect, shield and guide my household, our children, belongings, our lands and our inheritances and estates, in Jesus name.
Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. (Psalm 103:20, KJV)
27. Protect, I pray you, Lord, from the wickedness of the wicked, in the name of Jesus Christ.
28. Lord, give me stability, give me ability and agility by the power of the Spirit, in Jesus name.
And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the LORD is his treasure. (Isaiah 33:6, KJV)
29. Father, make my hand strong, stronger than my foes round about me, in Jesus name.
Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads. (Ezekiel 3:8, KJV)
30. Use me to showcase to the world your blessings and goodness on those who love and serve you in humility and faith, in Jesus name.
31. Let people around me say of me, Lord, ‘that is the man whom the Lord has blessed,’ ‘who and where is your God, so we may join and serve Him,’ in Jesus name.
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Revival And Restoration
Nonetheless exhaustive, this list of warfare prayer points for end of the year are meant to get you started and headed the right direction as you pray.
And as you continue to pray and give yourself to the Holy Spirit completely, He will take you on to depths in the realm of the spirit that you never think possible.
Don’t underestimate the power of prayer born and borne by the Spirit.
We walk and serve a God that’s unpredictable.
Now to conclude, we would ask that you give the most of your time to praying these prayer points in the spirit.
That way, you will be able to really pray the very mind and will of God for you at this end of the year.
More so, you will be able to pray well, sufficiently and exhaustively when you pray in the spirit.
Wishing all the best at the end of the (this) year and much more for the year ahead, in Jesus name.
God bless you.
All the best!