Here are prayer points for God to use me that you can use to pray.
Truth is, God wants to use you more than you want Him to use you… you had better believe that.
The Scripture is clear that there is always short of staff in God’s kingdom; ‘the harvest truly is plenteous, but the laborers are few,’ Jesus said. (Matthew 9:37, KJV)
That statement is truer today than even when Jesus made it.
World population according to United Nations has now reached an estimated 8 billion people.
More than half of that number are not Christians.
Can you now see that God needs more workers/laborers today to serve in His kingdom as ambassadors to these multiplied billions of people yet to be reached with the gospel of Jesus Christ?
God is still looking for people, willing and available people to recruit and send as laborers into His harvest fields.
These prayer points therefore are not intended to teach you to pray and beg God to use you, no. God wants to use you more than you are even ready to be used.
Rather, these prayer points are met to help you yield and surrender to the call of God to use you.
Are you ready to pray?
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Revival And Restoration
Prayer Points For God To Use Me
The following are prayer points for God to use me that you can pray to surrender your will to God’s will and to align your thoughts and emotions with His:
1. Father, thank you for giving opportunities to ordinary human people like me to have a place with you and to be called into the service of your kingdom, in Jesus name.
2. Lord, you have my all, you have my life, and you have my devotion and loyalty in service, in Jesus name.
Praying us with much intreaty that we would receive the gift, and take upon us the fellowship of the ministering to the saints. And this they did, not as we hoped, but first gave their own selves to the Lord, and unto us by the will of God. (2 Corinthians 8:4-5)
3. Lord, I am ready, I am available for use, count me in, Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. (Isaiah 6:8, KJV)
4. Father, please fit and qualify me for use in your kingdom for your glory and glory alone, in Jesus name.
Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light. (Colossians 1:12, KJV)
5. Lord, empty and rid me by your word and Spirit of every sin and weight that may disqualify and make me unfit for your use and glory, in Jesus name.
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. (Psalm 51:7, KJV)
6. Oh Lord, train me in your word by your Spirit with instructions in righteousness, in Jesus name.
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
7. Give me, oh Lord, a willing heart, a heart that is ready to do all your biddings in spite of, in Jesus name.
And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. (Acts 13:22, KJV)
8. Oh Father, open my ears to hear you and my eyes to see you as you really are, in Jesus name.
9. Father, pour your Spirit afresh upon me and use me to bring revival and fire to you kingdom, in Jesus name.
There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. (John 1:6-7, KJV)
10. Purify me with holy fire, that I may be a vessel fitted and ready for your holy service, in Jesus name.
And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness. (Malachi 3:3, KJV)
11. Oh Lord, make me a new threshing instrument with teeth to beat down your enemies, in Jesus name.
Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff. (Isaiah 41:15, KJV)
12. Oh Lord, use me to take the gospel to places and people where the light and the knowledge of the glory of God and of His kingdom is dim, in Jesus’ name.
Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man’s foundation. (Romans 15:20, KJV)
13. Use me Lord to show the knowledge of your glory all over the earth, until the nations are filled with your glory, in Jesus name.
For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. (Habakkuk 2:14, KJV)
14. Oh Lord, create in me as insatiable thirst for the word of God and for fellowship with your Spirit, in Jesus name.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. (Matthew 5:6, KJV)
15. Father, hold my hand, guide me by your Holy Spirit and lead me into a harvest field ready to be harvested for your glory, in Jesus name.
Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. (John 4:35, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points On Rest On Every Side
16. Lord, I say yes to your will; anywhere you send me, I will go; any place you want me, I will be there, in Jesus name.
And he said unto me, Depart: for I will send thee far hence unto the Gentiles. (Acts 22:21, KJV)
17. Father, grant me grace to be obedient in all things, grace to follow you and stay through to you and to every word of instruction you give me, in Jesus name.
Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus; Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house. (Hebrews 3:1-2, KJV)
18. Father, make me full of your fire and love, so that when the world (people) see, they’ll see Jesus, in Jesus name.
19. Oh Lord, make me an instrument of your love, use me to communicate your love, mercy and forgiveness to the hurting and dying of your world, in Jesus name.
But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel. (Acts 9:15, KJV)
20. Oh Father, let my work produce for you, fruits of life, men and women turned from darkness to light, in Jesus name.
21. Use me Lord to turn men and women from darkness to light, use me to open eyes of the blind and to turn them from the power of Satan unto light, in Jesus name.
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. (Acts 26:18, KJV)
22. Oh Lord, give me integrity and character, let my life be a reflection and a demonstration of the character of the Spirit in all things, in Jesus name.
Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and justly and unblameably we behaved ourselves among you that believe. (1 Thessalonians 2:10, KJV)
23. Lord, put your word in my mouth, and let it proceed from my mouth with fire and power to save, heal and to deliver, in Jesus name.
24. Anoint my tongue with fire to preach the word of life for salvation and liberation of your people, in Jesus name.
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. (Revelation 19:15, KJV)
25. Oh Lord, grant me divine insight and revelation into scriptures so I may be able to preach and teach your word with great understanding, bringing help and liberty to all, in Jesus’ name.
That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him. (Ephesians 1:17, KJV)
25. Oh that you will grant, Lord, that I might be strengthened with might by your Spirit in the inner man, so I can hold strong and steady in the face of adversity, in Jesus name.
That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man. (Ephesians 3:16, KJV)
26. Oh Lord, fill my heart and mouth with wisdom so I may be able to give answers to everyone who asks me of the reason for my joy, in Jesus name.
For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. (Luke 21:15, KJV)
27. Lord, use me to heal the sick, use me to cast out devils, use me to bless your world, in Jesus name.
28. Lord, touch the world again through my hands, walk the streets of the cities, countries and nations again in me like you did in Jesus and in the early Church, in Jesus name.
And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word, By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus. (Acts 4:29-30, KJV)
29. Father, let the fountain of the gifts of the Spirit be unlocked in me to aid me in ministering effectively to your people, in Jesus name.
But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. (1 Corinthians 12:7, KJV)
He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (John 7:38, KJV)
30. Open my eyes to see into the realm of the Spirit and my ears to hear words in the spirit for the benefit and help of your people, in Jesus name.
Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel. (John 5:19-20, KJV)
31. Lord, I will go where you want me go, I will stay where you want me stay, I know and believe that you will deliver me from the evil one and from wicked people, in Jesus name.
But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD. (Jeremiah 1:7-8, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Warfare Prayer Points For End Of The Year
Nonetheless exhaustive, this list of prayer points for God to use me is meant to help get you started in prayer.
And as you give yourself more readily to prayer, the Lord will lead you on to praying prayers that are specific and particular to you and your need.
When you get to this place in your prayer, the best thing to do will be to just yield and give in to the moving of the Spirit as you pray.
That’s one way, you are going to be able to pray the very mind of God for your life.
Lastly, we would encourage you to seriously give yourself and time to praying these prayer points in the spirit.
That way, you will be able to pray the will of God for the occasion, His counsel and plan for you in ministry.
More so too is that when you pray in tongues, you pray sufficiently, you pray well and you pray exhaustively.
Sure you don’t want to miss out on that.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasion with all kinds of prayers and requests. (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
God bless you.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service