Here are prayer points on rest on every side you can use to pray.
Our God is a God of peace and wants you to have rest and peace all round.
Read the scriptures and you will find where it is written that God gave His people – Israel, Jehoshaphat and host of others rest round about. (See Joshua 21:44, KJV)
That will tell you something: rest is a gift from God that He gives to His children.
Good enough is that God has made provision in Christ for every believer in Christ to enter into His rest.
All that He requires of you to enter and enjoy this rest is faith – a firm believe in God and the integrity of His word.
And then when mixed with prayer, the rest of God will become your environment and world.
So do you want to pray and by faith secure yourself, family, work, business and ministry in the REST of God?
These prayer points on rest on every side will help get you started.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Revival And Restoration
Prayer Points On Rest On Every side
The following are prayer points on rest on every side you can pray to activate and keep God’s rest over/on your life, family, marriage, ministry and all:
1. Father, thank you for rest that you have made available to me in Christ Jesus, by faith, I enter into it, by faith; I keep myself in it, in Jesus name.
2 Father, thank you for rest in Christ Jesus reserved for all who believe, I take by faith my share of it, and I enter into it by faith, now, in Jesus name.
Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. (Hebrews 4:1-2, KJV)
3. Oh Lord my Father, make my time, life and reign quiet and stress free, give me rest on every side, in Jesus name.
So the realm of Jehoshaphat was quiet: for his God gave him rest round about. (2 Chronicles 20:30, KJV)
4. Lord, I vow to give myself to seeking you through your word and by the Spirit, please, give me rest on all sides so I will not be distracted but stay focused on you, in Jesus name.
And all Judah rejoiced at the oath: for they had sworn with all their heart, and sought him with their whole desire; and he was found of them: and the LORD gave them rest round about. (2 Chronicles 15:15, KJV)
5. Father, let there be stillness all around me, stillness and quietness in my soul, in my mind and in my family and ministry, in Jesus name.
Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. (Psalm 46:10, KJV)
6. Oh Lord, take me into my place of rest, a land of safety, a land flowing with milk and honey, in Jesus name.
The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest. (Isaiah 34:14, KJV)
7. Let all my enemies round about me be brought to shame and humiliation, let them never rise again to afflict me, oh Lord, in Jesus name.
And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD. (Psalm 27:6, KJV)
8. Father, send from above and lift me by your power above reproached, above struggle and above failure, in Jesus name.
He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters. (Psalm 18:16, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Destiny Helpers
9. Father of life and liberty, bring me into liberty with self, give me freedom from the constraints and infirmities of the body and give me rest, in Jesus name.
For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not. (Isaiah 30:15, KJV)
10. Lord, give all round rest and liberty to my family, let all my siblings, parents and relatives have and enjoy the peace of God that passes understanding, in Jesus name.
Therefore thus saith the LORD; Ye have not hearkened unto me, in proclaiming liberty, every one to his brother, and every man to his neighbour: behold, I proclaim a liberty for you, saith the LORD, to the sword, to the pestilence, and to the famine; and I will make you to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth. (Jeremiah 34:17, KJV)
11. Lord, give peace, rest and understanding to my spouse so my marriage and home can be one of understanding and love, in Jesus name.
12. Oh Lord my Father, let my ministry enter into its season of rest and let everyone you have given me come with me into rest, in Jesus name.
For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. (Hebrews 4:3, KJV)
13. Give I pray you Lord, the angel called ‘Rest’ the charge over my life, family and ministry to protect us from all evil, in Jesus name.
14. Let my home be a harbinger of hope, peace and a haven of safety, security and rest, in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO: Prayer Points For God To Use Me
15. Oh Lord, by the divine presence, give me rest from all my enemies, in Jesus name.
And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. (Exodus 33:14, KJV)
16. Give me rest in my spirit by all means Lord, in Jesus name.
17. Give me rest in my soul by all means Lord, in Jesus name.
18. Give me rest in my mind Lord, by all means, in Jesus name.
19. Give me rest in my body by all means, Lord, in Jesus name.
20. Give me rest in my dream life by all means Lord, in Jesus name.
21. Give me rest and the control over my emotions by all means Lord, in Jesus name.
22. Give me rest in my marriage by all means Lord, in Jesus name.
23. Give me rest in my finances by all means Lord, in Jesus name.
24. Give me rest in my career by all means Lord, in Jesus name.
25. Give me rest Lord in my ministry by all means, in Jesus name.
26. Give me rest Lord in my office by all means, in Jesus name.
27. Give me rest Lord in my business and work by all means, in Jesus name.
28. Give me rest Lord in my home by all means, in Jesus name.
29. Give rest Lord to all my children (biological and spiritual children) by all means, in Jesus name.
Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. (2 Thessalonians 3:16, KJV)
30. Oh Lord, give me rest round about according to your word, in Jesus name.
And it came to pass, when the king sat in his house, and the LORD had given him rest round about from all his enemies. (2 Samuel 7:1, KJV)
31. Father, by you mercy undertake for me and my family and bring us into perpetual rest for time and eternity, in Jesus name.
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Warfare Prayer Points For End Of The Year
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points on rest on every side is intended to help get you started in prayer.
You see, God has made provision for rest in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
If you are not enjoying the rest of God, then it is because you have not asked Him to give it to you or it is because you have not believed in faith for it even if you have asked.
God only gives us what we ask for.
So, get to work, put your faith to it; ask and you shall receive and your joy shall be full. (John 16:24, KJV)
You may even want to take these prayers for all round rest to the next level by praying them in the spirit.
That way, you will be able to really pray it well, pray it sufficiently and exhaustively as the Spirit helps you on.
(See Romans 8:26-27, NIV)
Plus, you pray the very mind and will of God in prayer when you pray in the spirit.
More so, you are able to cover grounds and areas of your life that need rest more accurately and elaborately when you pray in the spirit.
You may never know what you are leaving behind on the table of prayer when you do not pray in the spirit.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with a kinds of prayers and requests. (Ephesians 6:18b)
God bless you.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service