Are you struggling with sleep and are wondering what the hell is going on? Then these spiritual warfare prayers for sleep may be what you need.
When sleep that is natural by nature suddenly becomes a problem and unnatural then it may be that something has gone wrong.
See, one of the symptoms of bipolar is sleeplessness. And you and I know that bipolar is a demon.
Whatever your case, sleeplessness can be spiritual, and when it is, you can be sure that the cure too will be spiritual – the name of Jesus is the supreme authority in the realm of the spirit.
So, if you will take the time to fight for your life, you will certainly come off and overcome the problem through the power of the name of Jesus.
Are you ready to pray and hold in faith until you have the victory over insomnia, in Jesus’ name?
Let us pray.
READ ALSO: Deep Spiritual Warfare Prayers
Spiritual Warfare Prayers For Sleep
The following are spiritual warfare prayers for sleep you can pray to oust sleeplessness and every associated problem that comes with it:
1. Lord, your word reveals that sleep is a blessing from you, Father, look upon me in your mercy and grant me this precious gift of sleep, in Jesus’ name.
It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep. (Psalm 127:2, KJV)
2. Deliver me oh Lord from the torment of insomnia and grant me good sleep henceforth, in Jesus’ name.
3. I resist and take my stand against the demon of sleeplessness, get out of my life, get out of my mind, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. (James 4:7, KJV)
4. I pray and bring my mind under the Lordship of Jesus Christ, I declare that Jesus is Lord over my mind and over my thought, in Jesus’ name.
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ… (2 Coorinthians 10:5, KJV)
5. I pray and ask for your peace, Lord; let your peace still my soul, in the name of Jesus Christ.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:7, KJV)
6. Father of light, send your light, send your healing light into my soul to heal and restore it in Jesus’ name.
7. Lord, I ask that your power go into my subconscious mind and heal it of every, disturbing and tormenting thought and guilt, in Jesus’ name.
O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. (Psalm 43:3, KJV)
8. Give mercy, give forgiveness, Lord, let the power of your love heal my soul and rid it of every guilt in the name of Jesus’ Christ.
O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid. (Psalm 86:16, KJV)
The Lord give mercy unto the house of Onesiphorus; for he oft refreshed me, and was not ashamed of my chain. (2 Timothy 1:16, KJV)
9. Oh Lord my Father, save my soul and deliver my mind from being a stronghold for satanic activities, in the name of Jesus Christ.
10. Yes, I declare that my body, my mind is not a spiritual market place for demonic transactions, in Jesus name.
11. I end and terminate every activity of buying and selling that are going on in my mind, in the name of Jesus Christ.
12. I command all the devils that are doing buying and selling in my mind to desist from their operation over my life now, in Jesus’ name.
Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog. (Psalm 22:20, KJV)
13. My body is not a temple of demons for worship of Satan, therefore, I declare that satanic worship and sacrifices will never happen in my mind any more, in Jesus’ name.
14. My mind is the Lord’s and the Lord is for my mind, my body is for the Lord and the Lord is for my body, in the name of Jesus Christ.
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s. (1 Corinthians 6:19-2-, KJV)
15. Fire of the Lord from the throne, consume every demon tormenting me by stealing my sleep, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Deep Spiritual Warfare Prayers For Sleep
16. Oh Lord, forgive and free me from all forms of bitterness in my mind and soul, in the name of Jesus’ Christ.
17. I receive by faith my release and freedom from bitterness, in Jesus’ name.
Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled. (Hebrews 12:15, KJV)
18. Oh Lord, heal my emotions, heal my heart and mind completely and perfectly, in the name of Jesus.
Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. (Hosea 6:1, KJV)
19. Lord restore to me the joy of my salvation and joy of healing, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. (Psalm 51:12, KJV)
20. Every left over in my mind from broken relationships, abuse and defilement, be erased by the power of the blood of Christ once and for all from my mind now, in Jesus’ name.
21. Oh Lord, my Father, help me to believe again, help to trust again, help me to dare again, in the name of Jesus Christ.
22. Lord of my life, give me the strength to stand up in my mind, to believe and receive your overflowing love and grace in Christ, in Jesus name.
He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. (Isaiah 40:29, KJV)
23. Take the veil off my eyes, take the blinding demons off my mind Lord, in Jesus’ name.
24. I command the veil on my eyes to catch fire and burn off, I command the blindness in my mind to go; I receive my site, in Jesus’ name.
But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. (Matthew 13:16, KJV)
25. You foul devil holding tight to my mind in the realm of the spirit, loosen up, take your hands off of my mind by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
26. Yes, I command the demon of affliction to lose my mind, loose me and let me go free, in Jesus’ name.
And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. (Luke 13:12, KJV)
27. Let my mind I decree be restored and fully revived, in Jesus’ name.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. (Psalm 23:3, KJV)
28. Now that my mind is healed and delivered, let my eyes begin to have and enjoy sleep, in Jesus’ name.
29. Yes, I declare that I sleep, I sleep well, and I dream dreams of heaven and angelic visitations, in Jesus’ name.
30. I declare that the heaven and atmosphere over my head is peace, serenity, calmness, love and serenity, in Jesus’ name.
31. I declare that as the beloved of the Lord, I shall have and enjoy the gift and blessing of sound sleep from henceforth, in the name of Jesus Christ.
When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet. (Proverbs 3:24, KJV)
Now go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Night Time Spiritual Warfare Prayers
This certainly is not all there is to spiritual warfare prayers for sleep, but this list of prayer points is just to help you get started and guided in prayer.
God’s desire is that you live in health and peace, Satan’s is to keep you up and tight in your mind bringing you down with insomnia.
Good news, your freedom has come, yes, it has come in the name of the Lord.
If you will take the time to seat with this list of prayer points, you will be able to negotiate your freedom and have it fully by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Remember that Jesus Christ died to redeem you from sin, sickness, curse, poverty and death.
So take your stand in Christ and fight off demons that are interrupting your freedom and victory in Christ.
Now to be able to put this thing over – to pray through, you will have to learn the truth about praying in the spirit.
It is in praying in the spirit that you are able to pray the very mind and will of God for a matter. (See Romans 8:26-27, NIV)
It is also in it that you are able to pray in victory, pray well, pray sufficiently and exhaustively.
Learn to do all your praying and prayers in the spirit as the Scripture says. (Ephesians 6:18a, KJV)
And you will live to tell your stories of triumphs and victories in life that you got, all because you learned the very art and discipline of praying in the spirit.
God bless you.
All the best.