If Satan is eating out your life by stealing your sleep, these deep spiritual warfare prayers for sleep will help you get your sleep and life back.
God is a master creator, He knows work is good for man, He created and gave him work. Plus, He knows rest is ideal for man, He created, exemplified rest and gave it to man.
Why is this so?
God knows that without sleep and adequate rest, you will burn out and even lose your mind.
The eye must catch sleep, which is its way of resting.
The mind must quiet down and cool off so it can come back strong and active – reinvigorated.
God has created rest and sleep as a way for the mind to rest, relax and recover.
So, when the devil is out to really destroy you, he afflicts you with sleeplessness which in turn bears on the mind, and the result is mental and physical breakdown.
But good news is that God handed Jesus over to death to legally settle your score with Satan, and then raised Him from the dead to restore and give you His life in its fullness.
That includes rest, good and sound sleep, daily.
Are you ready to pray and forestall satanic attacks on your mind and take your deliverance back?
READ ALSO: Night Time Spiritual Warfare Prayers
Deep Spiritual Warfare Prayers For Sleep
The following is a list of prayer points tagged: deep spiritual warfare prayers for sleep that you can use to pray and bring normalcy into your life:
1. Oh Lord my Father, I stand in the authority of your name and power and resist the devil that is stealing and eating my life out by stealing my sleep, in Jesus’ name.
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils… (Mark 16:17, KJV)
2. Satan, take your hands of my eyes, take your filthy hands off of my mind; loose me and let me go free, in Jesus’ name.
3. You foul devil that’s holding tightly and wrapping your hands around my mind, take your hand off of it now, and get lost, in Jesus’ name.
4. I rebuke the affliction of insomnia, go from me, and get out in Jesus’ name.
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. (Matthew 18:18, KJV)
5. Father, if it is a spell that was cast on me by servants of Satan, let the spell be dissolved, let it lose its power and efficacy by the power of blood of Christ, in Jesus’ name.
6. Oh Lord my Father, if this affliction is a curse, please heal and deliver me from it, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree. (Galatians 3:13, KJV)
7. Oh Lord, forgive and deliver me from every root of bitterness, heal my hurts Lord and restore my soul, in Jesus’ name.
Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled. (Hebrews 12:15, KJV)
8. Lord, heal my broken spirit, heal my emotions and restore me to a place of peace and calmness, in Jesus’ name.
9. Restore, I pray thee, my soul, in Jesus’ name.
He restoreth my soul:… (Psalm 23:3, KJV)
10. Lord, give stillness to my soul, pour your water of forgiveness and healing on my soul and still it, oh God, in Jesus’ name.
11. Forgive and take away the guilt I pray thee of and from every sin and iniquity I may have committed that opened the door of my life to Satan to attack my mind and steal my sleep, Lord, in Jesus’ name.
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9, KJV)
12. Lord, my mind is the greatest gift you gave me as human, I refuse to lose it, and I refuse to allow Satan to steal it, in Jesus’ name.
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7, KJV)
13. My eyes, receive sleep today as the beloved of the Father, in Jesus’ name.
It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep. (Psalm 127:2 KJV)
14. Father, give me peace of mind, give me real rest in my soul, in the name of Jesus Christ.
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts… (Colossians 3:15, KJV)
15. I destroy and pull down by the power of the word of God, every formation, fortification and stranglehold that Satan has established in my mind, in Jesus’ name.
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:5, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Spiritual Warfare Prayers For Sleep
16. I pray and put an end to heavy volume of demonic transactions taking place in my mind, in Jesus’ name.
17. My mind is not a place for buying and selling by evil spirits, in Jesus’ name.
18. Every demon from hell, all of you that have turned my mind into a dumping ground, a place of buying and selling, I bind you now, desist from your operation over my life, in Jesus’ name.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. (James 4:7, KJV)
19. Oh Lord, in your mercy restore order to my mind, restore and enforce sanity in my mind again, in Jesus’ name.
And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. (Mark 4:39, KJV)
20. I raise the banner of the blood of Christ as a cover and shield over my mind, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. (Ephesians 6:16, KJV)
21. I declare that I am born of the word of God and that same word rules my mind and my heart, in the name of Jesus Christ.
22. Lord, speak peace to my soul, let me hear your voice of peace and stillness, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints…(Psalm 85:8, KJV)
The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace. (Psalm 29:11, KJV)
23. I resist the power and hold of fear; fear, I bind and break your hold over my life, over my mind and over my soul, in the name of Jesus Christ.
24. Fear, go, tormenting thoughts, go, thoughts of hopelessness and helplessness, go from me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
25. Oh Lord, in the place of fear, grant me the spirit of boldness, in the name of Jesus Christ.
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. (Romans 8:15, KJV)
26. I rebuke and resist depression, depressing thoughts and depressing spirits, go from me, in Jesus’ name.
27. Lord, pour upon me the spirit of joy and gladness in place of heaviness and depression, in Jesus’ name.
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. (Isaiah 61:3, KJV)
28. Lord, open my heart to receive you love and your mercy, in Jesus’ name. I declare that there’s hope for me in Christ, in Jesus’ name.
I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. (Psalm 27:13, KJV)
Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine. (Psalm 33:18-19, KJV)
29. Father, send your light into my soul; where I used to see darkness and gloominess, let me begin to see life, hope, grace, faith and love, in Jesus’ name.
Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. (Romans 15:13, KJV)
30. Oh Lord my Father, bless me with a sound and a balanced mind from today, in Jesus’ name.
31. I declare and proclaim to my eyes; eyes, sleep, mind rest and relax, soul be still and exude in the goodness of the Lord in this land of the living, in Jesus’ name.
He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD. (Psalm 33:5, KJV)
Now, go ahead and begin to thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Deep Spiritual Warfare Prayers
Certainly, these prayer points are not all there are to deep spiritual warfare prayers for sleep, but these are sufficient enough to help you get started in prayer.
Yet these prayer points cover most of the major things that are the cause of this kind of affliction.
Bitterness, guilt, fear, abuse is dealt with, with those key areas of your life addressed, you can be sure that the demon tormenting you by stealing your sleep is already on its way out.
Now to be sure you cross the T’s and dot the I’s as far as this challenge is concerned, we would implore you to give your time to praying these prayer points in the spirit.
In short, you should even pray them more in the spirit than you would in understanding.
That way, you will be able to pray beyond this list of prayer points; you will be able to pray the very mind and will of God for you in prayer. (See Romans 8:26-27, NIV)
You will be able to cover grounds in the realm of the spirit that you cannot cover any other way.
Simply put, you will be able to pray well, pray sufficiently and exhaust your prayers.
I think that’s the basic reason Paul in the Scripture admonishes Christians to pray all their prayers, all kinds and manners, in the spirit. (See Ephesians 6:18a, KJV)
You don’t want to lose out on the blessings of praying in the spirit.
God bless you.
Our Most Popular Content
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month