Being in debt can be traumatizing, disturbing and sometimes dehumanizing.
If you find yourself in that condition and don’t know what to do again, these prayer points for deliverance from debt may be your bailout.
Oh the burden of indebtedness!
May you find your deliverance today, in the name of Jesus Christ!
You may have lost hope and even thinking of ending your life right now because of the burden of financial indebtedness you have been entangled in, don’t give up; help is on the way.
These prayer points for deliverance from debt will be your first step towards your freedom.
When prayed in faith, it will release the power and hand of God into your situation and in no time, somehow, someway, the way out of debt will come for you.
Ready to call on the name of the Lord for your salvation? (See Romans 10:13, KJV)
(Please, kindly read to the end)
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Destiny Helpers
Prayer Points For Deliverance from debt
The following are prayer points for deliverance from debt you can pray to provoke the hand and mercy of God to come for your rescue:
1. Oh Lord my Father, you word declares that whosoever shall call upon your name shall be saved, delivered, helped; Jesus, I call your name, deliver me from debt in your name I pray. Amen.
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Romans 10:13, KJV)
2. Oh Father, shame and pain have been the order of the day for me, look upon my situation in your mercy and deliver me from debt, in Jesus’ name.
For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them. (Isaiah 61:7, KJV)
3. Oh Lord, please make a way for me to clear up all my debt, in Jesus’ name.
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. (Isaiah 43:19, KJV)
4. Oh Lord, I may have been disobedient to you, I may not have listened to you from the beginning, hence, the financial mess I am in now, but please forgive me and help, for I have no other way to go, in Jesus’ name.
5. Oh Lord. please, heal my mind and my emotions; give me the courage to look up for your help Lord, in Jesus’ name.
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised. (Luke 4:18, KJV)
6. Father, I rely on you, I depend on you, shake the heavens and the earth and come through for me Lord with a way to come out of debt, in Jesus’ name.
7. Lord, please raise help for me, raise support for me, send from heaven men and woman of power and financial grace to bail me out, in Jesus’ name.
For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land. (Haggai 2:6, KJV)
8. Lord, I acknowledge that the debt I owe, I must pay, and I am ready to take responsibility, so Lord, help me back up my words and my resolve with actions, in Jesus’ name.
9. Lord, give me understanding, give me wisdom to work out a repayment plan in good time, in Jesus’ name.
Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established. (Proverbs 24:3, KJV)
10. Lord, lay your hands on my work and let my work begin to work, lay your hands on my business and let my business begin to get busy, in Jesus’ name.
And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it. (Psalm 90:17, KJV)
11. Father, deliver me from poverty, save me from recklessness and irresponsibility that have now ended me in debt, in Jesus’ name.
12. Oh Lord, I am overwhelmed with debt, I even borrow to pay what I already own, leading me into more debt, Lord have mercy and at least give my creditors reasons to forgive some of the debt, in Jesus’ name.
13. Oh Lord, I need a miracle, I need it today; I need it to save my face and your name, in the name of Jesus Christ.
But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me. (Psalm 22:19, KJV)
14. Lord of glory, send me supply, send me help, turn my captivity again, if you do not save me, no one can, in Jesus’ name.
Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south. (Psalm 126:4, KJV)
15. Father, I pray that you give your angles called ‘Goodness and Mercy’ the charge over my life to do me good and show me mercy in this regard, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points To Start A New Year
16. Oh Lord, I live from hand to mouth, borrowing from one to pay another, please help, and make a way for me out of this hole of disgrace, in Jesus’ name.
17. Create for me Lord, a sustainable financial system that will help me create and own my own wealth, in Jesus’ name.
And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. (Joel 2:26, KJV)
18. Oh Lord, anoint me with an ability to create wealth; lasting and generational wealth, in Jesus’ name.
But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day. (Deuteronomy 8:18, KJV)
19. Oh Lord, open my eyes to see the resources you’ve put within me for wealth creation, in Jesus’ name.
In the house of the righteous is much treasure: but in the revenues of the wicked is trouble. (Proverbs 15:6, KJV)
20. Oh Lord, help me, deliver me from appetites and desires that are drawing me more into borrowing, in Jesus’ name.
21. Father, give me the ability to make and manage money, help me to walk in self-denial and delay-gratification in my journey to freedom from debt, in Jesus’ name.
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19, KJV)
22. Lord, I need the discipline of the Spirit in the area of money, I need self-control in money matters, Father, give it to me, in Jesus’ name.
I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Philippians 4:12-13, KJV)
23. Teach me to live one day at a time and to be content with what I have, in Jesus’ name.
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. (Hebrews 13:5, KJV)
24. Lord, what you’ve given me is what I have, now I pray for grace to wisely make do with what you’ve given me, in Jesus’ name.
John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven. (John 3:27, KJV)
25. Oh Lord, give me the grace too to wait until you’ve given me, so I do not put myself into debt unnecessarily, in Jesus’ name.
But godliness with contentment is great gain. (1 Timothy 6:6, KJV)
26. I rebuke every power swallowing up my money, vomit them now, in Jesus’ name.
He hath swallowed down riches, and he shall vomit them up again: God shall cast them out of his belly. (Job 20:15, KJV)
27. I reject loss, I rebuke shortages, and I declare that every business I borrowed money to do will produce, pay off the debt and pay for itself, in Jesus’ name.
28. Yes, in the power of the Holy Ghost, I will not suffer loss again, I make gains; I make good profit and have good success with and in my ventures and endeavors, in Jesus’ name.
So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine. (Proverbs 3:10, KJV)
29. Father, I abandon myself to your mercy, deliver me once and for all from debt; make those who also owe me remember to pay me too, in Jesus’ name.
But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation. (Psalm 13:5, KJV)
30. Just make a way for me Lord, make a miracle way for me to come out of debt, Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ.
31. Lord, grant that my expectations will not end in disappointment, so that the people, places and businesses I put my mind to pay my debt will work and go as planned, in Jesus’ name.
For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off. (Proverbs 23:18, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Midnight Prayers For Fruit Of The Womb
It’s tough being indebted financially with no way anywhere to pay off the debt.
But God is merciful, He will make a way where there’s no way, the Scripture declares. (See Isaiah 43:19, KJV)
Yes, it may look too hard to believe that something will actually happen and that help will come from God for you, but is there anything really too hard for the Lord to do! (See Jeremiah 32:17, KJV)
Now, you have to come to a place of believing, you have to try to believe again.
You have to fight to take God’s word again for what it is, for its integrity.
When you have been able to make this adjustments in your mind, then the Lord will come through with a way out of nowhere for you, a place where you know and think a way can never be.
Now, let me leave you with this Scripture from Isaiah chapter 50:7: For the Lord God will help m; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
Make that scripture your food and water every day. Sing it, confess it, pray it, believe it from your heart and you will see what the Lord will do.
Finally, you will not have prayed these prayer points for deliverance from debt well and exhaustively unless you pray them all the more in the spirit. (See, Romans 8:26-27, NIV)
That way, you will be able to cross the T’s and dot the I’s in your prayer for freedom from debt.
God bless you.
Our Most Popular Content
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service