Here are spiritual warfare prayers for marriage you can use to pray.
You think Satan is happy that you are married, right!
You must be a joker.
He will do everything to destroy it; he will put up every fight and throw tantrum just so he breaks your marriage or make you unhappy and ‘dying in silence,’ that is, if you even manage to still keep it.
Hey, marriage is spiritual, and it has to be controlled, operated and governed over spiritually.
The spiritual forces at your disposal for doing this are the Word of God and the Spirit of Holiness, yet these forces are actively deployed in your marriage through prayer.
So you can now see how important prayer is to the success, sustenance and glory of your marriage!
See, you don’t want to leave your marriage to chance, never make that mistake.
Otherwise, you may not like what you get.
Yet you can take charge of it by simply taking on the prayer responsibility.
Yes, you are to fight for your marriage on your knee, in the place of prayer so you can keep, preserve and make a success of it.
Good enough, that’s what these spiritual warfare prayers for marriage are intended to help with.
Ready to pray and take charge of the spiritual heaven over your marriage!
Time to pray!
READ ALSO: Spiritual Warfare Prayers For The Nations
Spiritual Warfare Prayers For Marriage
The following are spiritual warfare prayers for marriage you can pray now to save, preserve and take your marriage and love life to the next level of glory:
1. First, pray and thank God for the blessing of marriage; for setting you in family in His design and plan in time, in Jesus name.
God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land. (Psalm 68:6, KJV)
2. Pray and ask the Lord to reinforce the angel of your family, the angel over your marriage with new power and strength, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. (Psalm 103:20, KJV)
3. Declare that the angel of your family and marriage is rising to the occasion, ministering and attending to the need of the marriage now, in Jesus name.
Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? (Hebrews 1:14, KJV)
4. Pray and say; Satan, hosts of wickedness arrayed against my marriage, against my wife or husband, be scattered by fire, in Jesus name.
Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. (Isaiah 54:15, KJV)
5. Pray, arrest, bind and cast out every wicked demon of hate, intolerance, incontinence, discontentment, selfishness and lust that are eating up your man and or woman, in Jesus name.
6. Pray and ask the Lord to give deliverance to your spouse, deliverance from lust and anger, in Jesus name.
7. Pray and ask the Lord to deliver your spouse from mental stronghold and stranglehold that Satan has built in his or her mind through lies, in Jesus name.
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. (Matthew 18:18, KJV)
8. Pray and ask the Lord to give your spouse an understanding heart, in Jesus name.
Behold, I have done according to thy words: lo, I have given thee a wise and an understanding heart; so that there was none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee. (1 Kings 3:12, KJV)
9. Pray and ask the Lord to keep the heart of your spouse from going after other woman and men, ask the Lord to sanctify his or her heart, in Jesus name.
But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites… (1 Kings 11:1, KJV)
10. Pray and command the blindness over the mind of your spouse to be consumed and completely removed by the fire of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name.
11. Declare that your spouse can see again, can hear again and can listen again to the voice of truth, love and the Spirit in the marriage, in Jesus name.
12. Pray and ask the Lord to rekindle afresh, love and compassion in the heart of your spouse for you, even stronger than when you first loved, in Jesus name.
Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves’ eyes. (Song of Solomon 1:15. KJV)
13. Pray and ask the Lord to give your spouse sincere and holy love for you, in Jesus name.
14. Pray and ask the Lord to also restore your spouse to fellowship with Him (God), because his or her love and devotion to God will translate into true love and dedication to you and the marriage, in Jesus name.
15. Pray and ask God to give the charge to His angel called “Peace” to begin to rule your home and your marriage, in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayers Against Stagnation And Backwardness
16. Pray and declare that the atmosphere in your home is that of peace, love and righteousness, in Jesus name.
17. Rebuke demons that have mount up pressure and tension in your home, declare peace over the home; ‘peace, be still,’ in Jesus name.
18. Yes, rebuke the raging storms and the troubles and bind the demons of fight and anger, command them to leave your house, home and marriage, in Jesus name.
And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. (Mark 4:39, KJV)
19. Pray and declare the Lordship of Jesus over your home and marriage. Declare that Jesus is LORD over your home and marriage, in Jesus name.
20. Pray and ask the Lord for more grace, grace to follow, grace to do, grace to abide and grace to build your home, in Jesus name.
21. Pray and ask the Lord for wisdom; declare that the wisdom of God is at work in you and particularly in the matter and dealing of your marriage, in Jesus name.
22. Declare that you are dealing wisely in the affairs of your marriage, in Jesus name.
Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established: And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches. (Proverbs 24:3-4, KJV)
23. Pray and ask the Lord to give you real patience and tolerance for your spouse; ask Him to help you mature in the fruit of the spirit, in Jesus name.
Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. (Colossians 3:13, KJV)
24. Pray and ask the Lord to sanctify your eyes and you mind, so all you see in your spouse will be the good and the best of him or her, in Jesus name.
25. Pray the blessing upon your family, upon your spouse and upon your children; declare that it is and shall be well with them and that they prosper in all they do, in Jesus name.
Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings. (Isaiah 3:10, KJV)
26. Pray and raise the banner of the name and the blood of Jesus over your home, let it be hoisted that high in the realm of the spirit as a warning signal, a no go area to the devil and his wicked hosts, in Jesus name.
27. Pray and ask the Lord to give the charge to the angel called ‘money’ to begin to attend to the financial needs of the home more than ever before, in Jesus name.
28. Pray and ask the Lord to arise in His power and defend His cause and course in your marriage, the mandate of your marriage will not fail, in Jesus name.
Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1, KJV)
29. Pray and ask the Lord to give you and your spouse deep understanding of each other’s strength and weaknesses and the grace to make the most of the strengths and the grace to overcome the weaknesses, in Jesus name.
30. Pray and ask the Lord to give you and your spouse grace to appreciate one another in little things and in big things, in Jesus name.
31. Pray and declare that the battles that prevailed over your father and mother’s marriage will not win over your own, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Now, go ahead and begin to thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Scriptural Prayers For Pastors And Leaders
Nonetheless exhaustive, these spiritual warfare prayers for marriage are intended to help get you started in prayer, they are our conscious effort to help you take spiritual control over your marriage.
You are the greatest prophet of your life, you are the number one defender of your estate and God’s interest in your life.
No one will do it better than you.
So, take the prayer responsibility over your marriage yourself.
Now, there are so many types and ways to pray as taught by Scriptures, and they all have their place.
But there’s a more spiritually advanced way to praying and getting result that you must engage if you want to see speedy answers to prayers, if you want your prayers to be effective,
It is called praying in the spirit.
So, you will do well to pray these prayer points in the spirit if you want to prevail in prayer.
Why’s that so?
Among many other things, praying in the spirit enables you pray well, satisfactorily and exhaustively.
Above all, when you pray in the spirit, you are able to pray the very mind and will of God for a matter.
Oh what a spiritually advanced way to pray.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
God bless you.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures