Here are prayers against stagnation and backwardness you can use to pray.
Everything that God created is designed by default to grow, increase and multiply.
That’s the will of God.
But often, stagnation and backwardness seem to take over; instead of moving forward, some persons are going backward, while some are stuck in a place, never making any significant progress year in and year out.
That’s not God, it is never His will.
Now, if you are that way, if that’s your experience in life up to this moment, your change and deliverance has come today.
It’s time that that evil stops.
It’s time you move forward.
God is delighted in the well being and prosperity of His servants, the Bible declares. (See Psalm 35:27, KJV)
Ready to move up and forward, then you will have to give your time and heart to praying these powerful prayers against stagnation and backwardness with all your heart.
Ready to pray!
READ ALSO: Spiritual Warfare Prayers For Marriage
Prayers Against Stagnation And Backwardness
The following are prayers against stagnation and backwardness you can pray right away to break the evil and curse of stagnation and backwardness in your life.
1. Pray and say; Father, I thank you for the provision you made in Christ Jesus for my release and freedom from stagnation and backwardness, in Jesus name.
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins. (Colossians 1:13-14, KJV)
2. Pray and say: I break every power and altar that is resisting my growth and progress in life and my endeavors, in Jesus name.
But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. (Matthew 15:13, KJV)
3. Pray and say: I appeal to the blood of Christ for the breaking of every covenant and curse that has held me bound in stagnation and backwardness, in Jesus name.
Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross. (Colossians 2:14, KJV)
4. I destroy by fire every force and power of stagnation, in Jesus name.
5. I break the bound of backwardness and retrogression, in Jesus name.
6. I release myself by the power of the Holy Ghost from the prison house of stagnation and backwardness that Satan has kept me these many years, in Jesus name.
The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up. (Matthew 4:16, KJV)
7. I bind and cast out from my life and domain the principality, power and strongman that Satan has assigned the responsibility to keep me perpetually in one spot and in poverty, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
8. I break the chains and bounds of slavery and frustration in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand of the hunter, and as a bird from the hand of the fowler. (Proverbs 6:5, KJV)
No man can enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house. (Mark 3:27, KJV)
9. I call for the lifting power of the Holy Spirit to lift me now from the prison house of bondage, in Jesus name.
And the spirit entered into me when he spake unto me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spake unto me. (Ezekiel 2:2, KJV)
10. Lord, give me wings to fly and grant me speed as I fly so I may recover all I have lost and all that Satan has kept me from achieving these years of bondage, in the name of Jesus Christ.
11. Oh Lord, ransom me by your mercy, deliver me in your compassion, in the name of Jesus Christ.
12. Oh Lord my Father, show me the way to go, the path to tread beginning from today so my life can have a meaning and amount to something in your sight, in Jesus name.
13. Oh Lord, help me in your grace and in your mercy to get back at life with new faith, hope and vigor, in Jesus name.
14. Oh Lord, keep me as the apple of your eyes and deliver me from enemies too powerful for me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me. (Psalm 18:17, KJV)
15. Oh Lord, deliver me from the pain and mistakes of my past that may be keeping me from moving forward in life, in Jesus name.
16. Give me Lord the grace to let go and let you, give me grace to forgive myself and to forgive all that have deeply hurt and abused me in life, in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Scriptural Prayers For Pastors And Leaders
17. Lord, I need your grace, grace to become, grace to abound, grace to grow, grace to move forward and grace to attain in life, in Jesus name.
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. (James 4:6, KJV)
18. Oh Father, now that I am freed from backwardness and stagnation, give me speed with life so I may do and reach all that you have assigned me in life to do and reach, in Jesus name.
19. Oh Lord, breath on my mind fresh breathe from heaven, the breath of life once again, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. (Ezekiel 37:9, KJV)
20. Quicken and enliven my mind with your creative force and life so it can be quickened with deep understanding and insights into what to do to make profit with life, in Jesus name.
And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: (Isaiah 11:3, KJV)
21. Oh Lord my Father, if you don’t help me, no one else can and if you don’t lift me, no one else will, please Lord, lift me, help and cause me to stand before your presence, in Jesus name.
22. Oh Lord, look upon me with your mercy, breath upon me your grace, life, favor and love and overshadow me with your divine presence so my life can change and move forward noticeably and in record time, in Jesus name.
23. Lord, you give power to the faint and those who have no might you increase strength, me too Lord, me too Lord, give me power and increase my strength, in the name of Jesus Christ.
He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. (Isaiah 40:29, KJV)
24. Father of mercies, give your angels the charge over me to bring me to the center of your will and plan for my life, in Jesus name.
25. Father, give your angels charge to bring me into my Promised Land, in Jesus name.
Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. (Exodus 23:20)
26. Father of light, give me light and insight into life and living so I can soar like the eagle and achieve feats for your kingdom, in Jesus name.
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. (Psalm 16:11, KJV)
27. Oh Lord, make my life beautiful, beautify me with your salvation and adorn me with your grace, in Jesus name.
For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. (Psalm 149:4, KJV)
28. Oh Lord, give charge to your warrior angels to continue to fight and defend me and your course in my life so I may never again go into captivity and bondage of stagnation and backwardness again, in Jesus name.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. (Psalm 91:11, KJV)
29. Oh Lord of Hosts, the mighty God of Jacob, fight my battles to the finish and give me the victory, in Jesus name.
30. Arise oh Lord, and let the enemies of my soul, progress and promotion be scattered once and for all time, in Jesus name.
Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1, KJV)
31. Oh Lord, finish what you started in me, perfect all that concerns me according to your Word Lord, in Jesus name.
The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands. (Psalm 138:8, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank the Lord for answer to prayers, prayed in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Spiritual Warfare Prayers For The Nations
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayers against stagnation and backwardness are meant to give you a head start in prayer.
And as you give yourself to real prayer and then yield to the Spirit of grace and supplication, He will take you on to realms and levels of prayers you never thought possible.
And when you get on that level, all you will need at such time is to just lock your wings and soar with the wind, that’s the way to go.
Yes, you may start your prayer somewhat mechanical and in the flesh, but as you begin to press on, the Holy Ghost will come on you and take over and then cause and use you to pray definite, specific prayers that meet your very need.
On a final note, I will like for you to not take lightly the matter of praying in the spirit.
That’s the most spiritually advanced way to praying and getting results.
So you have got to seriously pray these prayer points in the spirit so you can sure you have done a good job in prayer.
For when you pray in the spirit, you pray the will of God for the occasion and matter, you pray effectively, sufficiently and then you pray exhaustively.
And pray in the Spirit in all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. (Ephesians 6:18a).
God bless you.
All the best!