Here are prayers for confusion and uncertainty that you can use to pray.
You don’t have to be confused about life, you don’t have to be uncertain and unsure of tomorrow, what life will bring and what you will become.
The cure for uncertainty and confusion is the word of God you know, it is life in Christ Jesus.
Because Jesus lives, you can face tomorrow, you can live also. (See John 14:19c, KJV)
So, there’s no reason and place for confusion, hopelessness and uncertainty.
He is the way, the truth and the life, so when you have Jesus and you know it, you can be sure that the end of hopelessness, confusion and uncertainty has come.
No, you cannot suffer confusion and uncertainty with Christ in you and when you know what the scriptures says about you.
Now, if for any reason you find that you have been afflicted with the spirit of confusion and uncertainty, then you can take your release through faith and prayer.
These prayers for confusion and uncertainty will help you get the job done.
Ready to pray!
Let’s do it together.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points Against Confusion
Prayers For Confusion And Uncertainty
The following are prayers for confusion and uncertainty that you can use to pray to take your release from the spirit of confusion and uncertainty in Jesus’ name.
1. Father, I thank you for the work you did in Christ Jesus for me on the cross, where the power of confusion and uncertainty was broken over my life, in Jesus’ name.
2. And thank you for sending you precious Holy Spirit to effect the cure of the cross and release from confusion and uncertainty in my life through the word, in Jesus’ name.
3. Now, I take side with your word, I take side with the finished work on the cross and declare that I have my liberty today, in Jesus’ name.
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. (Galatians 5:1, KJV)
4. I come against the spirit of confusion in the name of the Lord, I come against uncertainty, loose me and let me go free, in Jesus’ name.
5. Confusion, loose your hold from off my mind, let me go free, in Jesus’ name.
6. Uncertainty, loose your grip from my mind and emotion, loose me and let me go free, in Jesus’ name.
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. (John 8:36, KJV)
7. I declare that my mind is in subjection to the word of God, the Lordship of Christ and the leadership and impulses of the Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. (Ephesians 4:23-24, KJV)
8. I declare that God’s holy written word is building into me the assurance of life for today and hope for tomorrow, in Jesus’ name.
Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. (John 14:19, KJV)
9. I declare that God’s life in me and His word in my spirit has freed me from despair and confusion, in the name of Jesus Christ.
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. (Romans 8:2, KJV)
10. I am redeemed by the blood of the Lamb and by faith in Jesus, I declare that I have left the low lands of confusion and despair, and relocated up the hilltop city of life and light in Christ Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son. (Colossians 1:13, KJV)
11. I am a new creation, confusion has no place in me and I have no business with it, in Jesus’ name.
12. I am assured by the Spirit of God through the holy written word of a hope and a future that is bright and beautiful, in Jesus’ name.
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. (Jeremiah 29:11, KJV)
13. I call for light, Lord! Shine on me with Light from the throne to destroy and dispel the darkness from off my path of life, in Jesus’ name.
14. Yes, shine your light on me some more Lord that I may see the way to go and the path to tread, in Jesus’ name.
O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. (Psalm 40:3, KJV)
15. Show me the way to go, teach and lead me in the path of righteousness for your name sake, Lord, in Jesus’ name.
I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. (Psalm 32:8, KJV)
16. Lord, give me the grace to take responsibility for the renewal of my mind, in Jesus’ name.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. (Romans 12:2, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Scriptures To Pray Against Confusion
17. I declare in the name of the Lord that I see the way and I hear the voice, so I do not walk in darkness anymore, in Jesus’ name.
18. I have the assurance of the word and the confidence of the Spirit for a better and brighter tomorrow, so I fear no fear, in Jesus’ name.
19. And because Jesus lives I can face tomorrow, all fear is gone, all hope is assured, in Jesus’ name.
20. I declare that henceforth, I refuse to entertain satanic suggestions of fear, hopelessness and despair, in Jesus’ name.
21. I bring my thought and dream life under the influence of the Holy Spirit and I declare that only thoughts of peace and righteousness, hope and a future thrive and grow in my mind, in Jesus’ name.
22. The darkness is passing from my mind at the instance of the true Light that now shines in and on me, in Jesus name.
Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth. (1John 2:8, KJV)
23. By the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, I declare that I have a balanced mind, fear, doubt, unbelief, confusion and uncertainty have no place in me whatsoever again, in Jesus’ name.
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7, KJV)
24. In the name of Jesus, I set a guard on my mind, I set a watch on my thought, fear and despair have no access to it, in Jesus’ name.
Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. (Proverbs 4:23, KJV)
25. I declare that I am blessed with skill and knowledge for wealth creation and living, in Jesus’ name.
And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding. (Daniel 9:22, KJV)
26. I am led, guarded and aided by the Lord to making sound judgment and firm and positive decision that will advance my life and cause, in Jesus’ name.
27. Yes, I declare that my decisions and choices are informed of the Holy Spirit through the word, therefore, I shall not make mistakes that are detrimental to success and happiness in the long run, in Jesus’ name.
And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears. (Isaiah 11:3, KJV)
28. My path is flooded with light, therefore, I am fully persuaded that I shall make it with life, in Jesus’ name.
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. (Psalm 119:105, KJV)
29. I also declare that I am led into ventures and projects by the Spirit, therefore, success is guaranteed and assured, in Jesus’ name.
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. (Isaiah 48:17, KJV)
30. Now, my times are in the hand of the Lord, therefore, I know it shall be spent and used wisely, in Jesus’ name.
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. (Psalm 90:12, KJV)
31. The hand of the Lord is upon me for good, therefore, everything I lay my hands to do prospers; being filled with the fruits of righteousness and of peace, in Jesus’ name.
This Ezra went up from Babylon; and he was a ready scribe in the law of Moses, which the LORD God of Israel had given: and the king granted him all his request, according to the hand of the LORD his God upon him. (Ezra 7:6, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points Against Spiritual Dryness
On and on and on, there’s so much you can pray and declare as far as prayers for confusion and anxiety is concerned, but the prayer points here are intended to help you get started in prayer.
Faith-filled and affirmative, these prayer points will help you secure the power and grace of the Spirit for your release from the hold of confusion and uncertainty.
You don’t have to be a slave to fear, you don’t have to give in to confusion and uncertainty, Jesus has liberated your mind from fear, confusion, uncertainty and all evil. Take your place in redemption, appropriating the cure in His name.
Now, to help you take your prayers to a higher level, way beyond this prayer guide, we would ask that you give yourself to praying in the Holy Spirit and in tongues often.
That way, you will be able to do more in prayer than your mind can possibly imagine.
Much more, you will be able to pray the mind and the will of God for your life, pray well and ultimately exhaust your prayers. (See Romans 8:26-27, NIV)
You don’t want to miss out on the blessing and blessedness of praying in the spirit.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasion with all kinds of prayers and requests. (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
That’s an instruction of the Spirit that you must not take lightly.
I see you delivered and completely freed from the hold, torture and torment of the spirit of confusion and uncertainty now, in Jesus’ name.
God bless you.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church