Here are prayer points against confusion that you can use to pray.
There’s the spirit of confusion, Satan uses it to afflict a lot of people, even Christians.
It takes a hold of the mind, fills it with negativity, uncertainty and hopelessness.
When a person is afflicted with it, he or she just will not know what to do with life.
He is not able to make decisions on life issues, what to do, where to go, live, work, stay, just so confused that he doesn’t know the way to life and with life. (See Psalm 107: 4-5, KJV)
Confusion affects one’s ability to choose and choose rightly. It affects your will power so you don’t know what to do with life.
Now, if that has been the condition of your life, good news is that you can be free, you can be restored.
Your mind can be healed and restored to sanity through the power of the Holy Spirit.
More so, Jesus’ death and resurrection is the legal ground for your cure and restoration.
Prayer and faith are the activation buttons that release the flow into your life.
Yes, you can appropriate your cure and release from the hold of confusion through faith and prayer.
Ready to make power available in prayer for your release now?
Let’s do it together.
READ ALSO: Prayers For Confusion And Uncertainty
Prayer Points Against Confusion
The following is a list of prayer points against confusion that you can use to pray to take your release from the hold of confusion and have your will power restored:
1. Lord, in your name I stand up to my rights in Christ, I take my place as the redeemed in Christ. Thank you for all you did in Christ Jesus for my release from the hold of confusion, in Jesus’ name.
2. You spirit of confusion, I speak to you in the name of the Lord, get out of my life, get out of my world, get out of my mind, in the name of the Lord Jesus and never come back, in Jesus’ name.
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. (Matthew 18:18, KJV)
3. I declare that Jesus is Lord of my mind, emotion and will, therefore confusion has no place in it, in Jesus’ name.
Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. (Colossians 3:24, KJV)
4. Lord, I ask that you breathe on my mind, the sanity of the Spirit and the sanctity of your Word, in Jesus’ name.
5. The stronghold of confusion is dislodged out of my mind and I regain sanity of mind and firmness of purpose, in Jesus’ name.
6. I declare that my mind is restored to sanity in Christ, my thoughts are coherent and my actions are deliberate, calculated and definite, in Jesus’ name.
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. (2 Corinthaians 10:4-5, KJV)
7. I have the mind of Christ, therefore, my mind is at peace with God and in sync with His life and purpose, in Jesus’ name.
For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. (1 Corinthians 2:16, KJV)
8. I am no more the confused, undecided and hopeless; I am now the brave, bold, courageous and an acclaimed achiever, in Jesus’ name.
9. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I declare that I am able to hold my thoughts together, think through issues and make concrete conclusions with action steps to take on every subject and matter of my life, in Jesus’ name.
10. I declare that my will is emboldened by the Holy Spirit, therefore, I am able to make wise decisions that will further the cause of my life and destiny, in Jesus’ name.
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. (Joshua 1:8, KJV)
11. Signs and symptoms of hopelessness and helplessness are completely gone from me, I know what to do, when to do it and where to do it, in Jesus’ name.
12. I am deliberate with my actions and definite with my choices; I do not live any more between two or more opinions about life challenges and opportunities, in Jesus’ name.
And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word. (1 Kings 18:21, KJV)
13. Lord, I ask that you help me find my place in life, help me locate my area of calling and destiny appointment/assignment in good time, in Jesus’ name.
14. Yes Lord, show me the way to go, the path to tread and the road to walk; for your guidance takes the confusion away once and for all time, in Jesus’ name.
15. Shine your light on me, flood my life and path with your guiding light and presence, in the name of Jesus Christ.
O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. (Psalm 43:3, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Scriptures To Pray Against Confusion
16. Let the angel of your presence, your Precious Holy Spirit lead me on in the path of righteousness and peace, in the name of Jesus Christ.
17. Take me by the hand Lord and bring me into the place and estate you have reserved for me in destiny and help to take my place in there, in Jesus’ name.
18. Give the charge to your holy angles Lord to guide, aid and help me to master my Promise Land, in Jesus’ name.
Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. (Exodus 23:20, KJV)
19. Yes Lord, help me in your mercy to see the light and hear the voice saying this is the way walk in it, in the name of Jesus Christ.
20. Lord, establish me in righteousness, establish me in your grace, and establish me in your calling for my life, so I stop wandering to and fro, in Jesus’ name.
But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil. (2 Thessalonians 3:3, KJV)
21. Take the vagabond spirit out of my life, deliver me completely from the spirit of Cain, so I may be able to settle down to life and living, in Jesus name.
22. Yes, now I believe that the wandering spirit is gone from me, the spirit of confusion is gone from me for good, in the name of Jesus Christ.
They wandered in the wilderness in a solitary way; they found no city to dwell in. Hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted in them. Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them out of their distresses. And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation. (Psalm 107:4-7, KJV)
23. I see the light, I walk in the light and I live in the light, in Jesus’ name.
24. I am guided in the way that I should go and the Holy Spirit supervises the journey, in Jesus’ name.
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. (Isaiah 48:17, KJV)
25. I hear, receive and heed instructions in righteousness, the Holy Spirit through the word teaches me to profit in all things, in Jesus’ name.
26. I reclaim all lost ground, all tampered abilities and glories, through the mighty matchless name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
27. All wasted years are restored, all delays turned to degrees and all weaknesses turn to strength, in Jesus’ name.
And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. (Joel 2:25, KJV)
28. I am sound minded, Holy Spirit inspired and wisdom furnished to make the most of life onto success and prosperity, in Jesus’ name.
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7, KJV)
29. The hand of the Lord is upon me for good; for favor, increase, prosperity and success, in Jesus’ name.
30. The Spirit of God is upon me in understanding and skill, I have understanding of life and living, I am living life out to the full and my profiting is showing, in Jesus’ name.
And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding. (Daniel 9:22, KJV)
31. I declare in the name of the Lord that my mind is focused, my thoughts are harmonious, concise, fixed and harnessed by the Spirit for good and for my advancements, in Jesus’ name.
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points Against Spiritual Dryness
On and on and on, there’s so much you can say and pray as far as confusion is concerned, but this list of prayer points against confusion is meant to give you a head start in prayer.
And as you yield yourself to prayer, the Holy Spirit will inspire and guide you to praying prayers that are beyond the list, custom made prayers – just for you.
But you have got to start out in faith to begin with.
Now, to activate and instigate the help of the Holy Spirit in prayer, you will need to come to the place of praying in the spirit and in tongues.
That way, you are able to quickly catch the move of the Spirit, flow with it, gain grounds in prayer, win faith trophies and then birth real and actual destinies in prayer.
Much more, you are able to pray the very mind of God in prayer, pray well and exhaust you prayers when you learn to pray in the spirit – something you will never be able to achieve in prayer any other way (See Romans 8:26-27, NIV).
Little did we wonder why Paul the Apostle admonished believers to pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests! (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
Spirit given instructions will always give birth to Spirit oriented and Spirit focused results.
God bless you.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service