Here are prayers against the spirit of fear that you can use to pray.
You don’t have to allow the spirit of fear to torment you, you can resist fear, and you can stand up to it in the name of the Lord.
Do you know why?
It is because fear is alien to redemption, it is a complete stranger. So you must not allow what God has not given you to rule and dominate you. (See 2 Timothy 1:7, KJV)
Jesus fixed the problem of fear on the cross, He dealt with it in His death and through His resurrection offers you the victory.
So, in His name and power, you can conquer fear, you can conquer the demon of fear and live free of it for the rest of your life.
And just like every of God’s provision in Christ, you need faith and prayer to appropriate your legal, total release from the spirit of fear.
It is to that end that we put together this guide on prayers against the spirit of fear.
Ready to pray and take your release from the spirit of fear in the name of Jesus?
Let’s do it together.
READ ALSO: Prayers Against Distarction
Prayers Against The Spirit Of Fear
The following are prayers against the spirit of fear that you can use to pray to take your legal release from the power of fear and its torments, in Jesus’ name.
1. Father, thank you for your provision in Christ Jesus for my legal release from fear and its power through the blood of His cross, in Jesus’ name.
2. Yes Father, I identify myself with the finished work on the cross for my complete freedom and deliverance from the spirit of fear, in Jesus’ name.
3. I bring the power of the Holy Spirit against the spirit of fear and command it to desist from its operation over my life, in Jesus’ name.
4. Fear, I command you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth to lose my mind, lose my emotion, get out of my thinking and thought, in Jesus’ name.
5. Fear, I know you are a spirit of torment, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I command you to go from me, get out of my life, now, in Jesus’ name.
6. I declare that I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus from the power of fear and of its torment through the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
7. I call for a spiritual halt and ceasefire to the arrows of fear in any form and shape that Satan is bombarding my mind with, in Jesus’ name.
8. Yes, I put an end to all of such attacks, arrows of fear shall not and never get to me again, in the might name of Jesus Christ.
9. I hoist the banner of the blood of Christ over my mind for shield and for protection from the arrows of fear and torment, in Jesus’ name.
10. Yes, I take my release from the spirit of fear through the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
11. I declare that through the power of God, I am completely free from the hold and torment of fear, free once and for all time, in the name of Jesus Christ.
12. Now, I am walking in boldness, in love and in power, in Jesus’ name.
13. I live and walk daily in faith, love, power and purpose through the Spirit of grace and holiness, in Jesus’ name.
14. I declare that the Spirit of faith is working in me; I walk in faith and power instead of fear and torment, in Jesus’ name.
15. I have the spirit of faith and with it comes courage, boldness and liberty of the Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
16. I declare that my mind and inner recesses are covered and protected with the blood of Jesus from all forms of satanic reinforcement of fear, in the name of Jesus Christ.
17. Yes, I put up the shied of faith, and with it I quench every fiery dart of the wicked in the form of fear, unbelief and cowardice, in Jesus’ name.
18. Lord, I ask that you strengthen my resolve, make bold my will and empower my hands to fight the good fight of faith through faith and prayer, in Jesus’ name.
19. I declare that your word in my mouth is fire and power and with it I pull down walls of fear and cowardice, in Jesus’ name.
20. Yes Lord, I receive grace and supernatural empowerment to put my mouth to work, working and talking your word – the word of faith, in season and out of season, in Jesus’ name.
21. Lord, I declare through the power of your word, my world is filled with life, hope, faith and love, in Jesus’ name.
22. I declare that the spiritual atmosphere about me is filled with fire, faith and power, no more weakness and fear, in Jesus’ name.
23. I am bold for God, fearless in Christ and daring by the Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
24. I declare that I am continually inspired of the Spirit with words of faith, love and power, in the name of Jesus Christ.
25. The life and the power of God are actively at work me in wisdom, understanding and knowledge, in Jesus’ name.
26. I declare that I have the life and light of God in me; I walk in the light and there’s no darkness in and with me, in Jesus’ name.
27. Where there’s light, there’s no darkness and where no darkness is, there’s no fear, torment and failure, in Jesus’ name.
28. God is arisen upon me with a shout, therefore, every enemy of light and righteousness trembles in fright of Him, in Jesus’ name.
29. I declare that God’s intervention package of light, power, love and righteousness are activated in my life, they will keep burning until I meet the Lord face to face, in Jesus’ name.
30. Fear, I conquer you in the name of the Lord, you are under my feet, in Jesus’ name.
31. I walk in power, win faith trophies, abound in love and walk in perpetual victory through the power of the resurrected Christ alive and at work in me, in Jesus’ name.
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus’ name.
On and on and on, there’s so much to say and declare in prayer as you take your stand against the spirit of fear, but these work on prayers against the spirit of fear are intended to help you hit the ground running.
And as you keep up the spirit of prayer, the faithful God will come through for you through His Spirit with more insights and revelation on the subject so you will be able to pray and prevail. (See Romans 8:26-27, NIV)
Now, to help you get in sync with the Lord in power and prayer, we would ask that you learn the power, place and importance of praying in the spirit and in tongues.
That way, you will be able to pray the mind of God in prayer, pray well and eventually exhaust your prayer.
It is at this level that you know that you have prayed and broken through in the realm of the spirit.
May the Lord guide you in prayer and teach you by His Spirit to pray prevailing, result oriented and effective prayers, in Jesus’ name.
God bless you.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)