Here are prayers against distraction that you can use to pray.
You must know that distractions are organized crime, deliberately put together against you.
Distraction is deliberately calculated and unleashed against you by the devil.
To say it the way it is, distraction is an intelligence, an unseen force released against you by Satan.
This is why some persons are never able to stay focus on a thing, they are not able to keep their minds focus on righteousness, light and hope for a minute.
One moment they are looking at Jesus, the next minute their minds and hearts have drifted away into something totally opposite and contrary.
They don’t know why they just cannot stay their minds on a point for one minute, it is the enemy that is at work. (See Matthew 13:25, KJV)
Now that you know what the problem is, what are you going to do about it?
Pray to check it, of course!
God has done something in Christ about this trouble, and through prayer, you can activate the help and the redemption God has made ready and available to you.
Are you ready to pray your way out of distraction by the power of God?
Let us pray it together.
READ ALSO: Prayers Against The Spirit Of Fear
Prayers Against Distraction
The following are prayers against distraction that you can use to pray to take your release from the hold of distraction through the power of the Holy Spirit.
1. Pray and say; Lord, I yield my mind completely to the control and influence of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
2. I give you my mind, Father, be the Lord over it, have your way with my mind, and have your say so in it, in Jesus’ name.
3. I declare that my mind is subject to the influence and control of the Holy Spirit of God in every way and by all means, in Jesus’ name.
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. (Galatians 5:16-18, KJV)
4. I plead the blood of Christ on and over my mind; yes, my mind is under the cover of the blood of Christ for protection and effectiveness, in the name of Jesus Christ.
5. Satan, I demand that you take your hand off of my mind, lose my mind and let it go free, in Jesus’ name.
Strangers shall fade away, and they shall be afraid out of their close places. (2 Samuel 22:46, KJV)
6. I pray the power of the Holy Spirit against every formation and stronghold that have been formed in my mind by the devil over the years, and I command it to break and scatter, in Jesus name.
7. Yes, I bring into captivity every thought, opinion, idea, formation of Satan operating in my thought and intellect into captivity to the obedience of Christ, in Jesus’ name.
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:5, KJV)
8. Lord, I ask that you give me light, liberate my mind from satanic hold with Light from your presence, in Jesus’ name.
9. I pray that you send your light into my soul, into my mind and my intellect to free it from the hold and torment of darkness, in Jesus’ name.
O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. (Psalm 43:3, KJV)
10. Holy Spirit of God, breathe life and power on my mind and heal it by your almighty power, in Jesus’ name.
11. Yes, Lord, touch my mind and my soul with fire from your presence to burn and free it from the hold of distraction, in Jesus’ name.
12. Oh Lord, in your name, I declare that my mind is sound and balanced from today, in Jesus’ name.
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7, KJV)
13. Yes, I declare that from today, my mind stays focused; my mind is able to stay on you and stay on good things of life and godliness, in Jesus’ name.
14. My mind stays focused on Jesus, remains focused on eternal life and continues to be that way henceforth, in Jesus’ name.
15. I rebuke the spirit of distraction and I command it to never come close to me again, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. (James 4:7, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points Against The Spirit Of Distractions
16. Yes, I declare that I am saved, my soul- mind, emotion, intellect and will are being saved through the word, by the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
17. Yes, my mind is undergoing the discipline of the Spirit and it is being renewed day by day through the living Word, in Jesus’ name.
And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him. (Colossians 3:10, KJV)
18. My mind is being renewed and it is conforming to the image of Christ, in Jesus’ name.
19. Yes, my mind is being renewed through the word and it is becoming the mind of Christ, in Jesus’ name.
20. My mind is gradually being renewed by the word through the operation of the Spirit of grace and holiness and it is now thinking the thoughts of Christ, in Jesus’ name.
And be renewed in the spirit of your mind. (Ephesians 4:23, KJV)
21. My mind is in conformity with the word of God and in sync with the Spirit of grace and holiness, in Jesus’ name.
22. I declare that henceforth my mind is freed to think righteousness, holiness, love, peace; my mind think on nobility, on the virtues of Christ and on the new creation, in Jesus’ name.
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. (Philippians 4:8, KJV)
23. My mind is no longer backward in thoughts and ideas, it thinks innovatively and intelligently through the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
24. For me, distraction is a thing of the past, today, I am able to think through on a matter, stay with it until the end, in Jesus’ name.
25. I declare that the wisdom and life of God are at work in my thought and mind, in Jesus’ name.
For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. (1 Corinthians 2:16, KJV)
26. Yes, the life and the wisdom of God rules my mind, bringing forth creativity and ability, in Jesus’ name.
27. The peace of Christ rules in my heart, rules my thought, prevails over my intellect and reasoning faculty, in Jesus’ name.
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7, KJV)
28. I declare that the life and power of God are at work in me, provoking creativity, innovation and excellence, in Jesus’ name.
29. Yes, the life and the power of God are at work in my mind, producing understanding, light, knowledge and remembrance, in Jesus’ name.
30. My memory is blessed with understanding and remembrance through the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
The memory of the just is blessed: but the name of the wicked shall rot. (Proverbs 10:7, KJV)
31. I declare that my mind is spiritually sane, mentally sound and physically healthy, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points Against The Spirit Of Fear And Anxiety
On and on and on, there’s so much you can pray and believe God for in your prayers against distraction, but these prayer points are to help you get started.
We believe that your release from the hold and power of distraction has been activated through these prayers.
What is left is for you to stay on in faith until you are completely liberated from the force of distraction.
Yes, don’t stop praying these prayers until your mind is totally healed and freed from distraction and you know it.
Now, one way to keep you going in prayer without becoming monotonous is through praying in the spirit and in tongues.
When you learn to do this, you find that prayer becomes enjoyable and beautiful.
Plus, praying in the spirit helps you pray the mind and will of the Father in prayer. This is what true and effectual praying is actually about. (See Romans 8:26-27, NIV)
To that end, you are able to pray well, pray intently, intimately with the Spirit, intensely and eventually exhaust your prayers.
Little did we wonder why the scripture admonishes believers to pray in the Spirit on all occasion with all kinds of prayers and requests! (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
Do this and you will see more results in prayer.
God bless you.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)