Here are prayer points against the spirit of distractions that you can use to pray.
Most things are not what they look on the surface, you will have to look deep and deeper to really know the true nature and state.
As little and casual as some people may take distraction to be, it may come as a shocker to you when you find out that Satan has a department in his kingdom headed by a power demon that infiltrate and spread distraction.
What you should know is this; if you find out that you are easily distracted from things, if you find out that you cannot focus on good and honorable thoughts and things for 5 seconds without your mind wondering away in a rush, then that may mean that you are afflicted with the spirit of distraction.
Under the chief demon called distraction are very many subservient spirits that cause and promote distraction in people’s minds and thoughts.
That said, having identify the problem, the next question should now be: what is the way out of it in Christ!
The cross of Christ is the way out.
The finish work of Christ on the cross is the way out.
And through faith and prayer you can activate and effect the Christ cure.
That’s why you are here.
Ready to pray now and come against in faith, the spirit of distractions from your life?
Let’s do it together.
Prayer Points Against The Spirit Of Fear
The following is a list of prayer points tagged: prayer points against the spirit of distractions that you can use to pray and take your release from the hold and influence of the demon of distraction:
1. Father, I want to thank you ahead for my deliverance from the spirit of fear, for I know you have defeated that devil for me on the cross in Christ, in Jesus’ name.
2. Lord, I want to sincerely bless your name for the finished work of Christ; on the cross, Jesus secured my release, today, I am ready to take my release, in Jesus’ name.
And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. (Colossians 2:15, KJV)
3. Satan, through the blood of Christ, I have my release from your torment in the name of Jesus Christ, in Jesus’ name.
4. You have no right to torment and frustrate my life with the spirit of distraction, Satan, the blood of Jesus is the proof that your right has been legally taken away, in Jesus’ name.
And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt. (Exodus 12:13, KJV)
5. Having said that Satan, I now charge you in the name of Christ, to lose my mind, let go of my mind, desists from your operation over my life, in Jesus’ name.
6. Spirit of distractions, loose my thoughts, will and mind by fire and by power, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day? (Luke 13:16, KJV)
7. Leave with all the dirty baggage and filthy thoughts you have planted as a stronghold in my mind and thought, in Jesus’ name.
8. I plead the blood of Jesus on my mind and thought life and with it I receive a total cleansing from filthy thoughts and distractions of all kinds, in Jesus’ name.
9. I declare that my mind is healed and restored through the power of the Holy Spirit.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. (Psalm 23:3, KJV)
10. I declare that my mind is stable, balanced and able to focus on life and godliness through the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
11. I take my mind and thought back from under the influence and control of Satan, in Jesus’ name.
12. I lift up the banner of the blood of Christ and the name of Jesus over my mind, so Satan you cannot abuse it again, in Jesus’ name.
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. (Revelation 12:11, KJV)
13. I call for a cease fire on satanic abuse and onslaught on my mind through the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
14. I take my release, I take my complete and permanent freedom from demons of distractions, in Jesus name.
15. I am delivered from mind abuse, thoughts abuse, defilement of the mind and emotions, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
16. I declare that I am sane, my mind is sound, and my thoughts are focused and controlled by the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayers Against Distraction
17. I declare in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth that my thoughts, mind and emotion are under the control and discipline of the Holy Spirit of grace and holiness, in Jesus’ name.
18. Yes, my mind is healed and renovated by the word of God; God’s word rules and controls my thought, in Jesus’ name.
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. (Colossians 3:15-16, KJV)
19. I think and stay my mind and thoughts on the things of life, nobility, godliness and righteousness, in Jesus’ name.
20. I have a mind that is stable, disciplined and focused on the Lord and on His word, in Jesus’ name.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. (Romans 12:2, KJV)
21. I declare that I am able to hold my thoughts together, I meditate on God’s word for spiritual growth and development of my faith, in Jesus’ name.
22. My thoughts and mind are influenced by the word of life, I allow eternal life to dominate me, in Jesus’ name.
23. Yes, eternal life dominate my thinking, eternal life dominate my reasoning, eternal life forms and is shaping my world view, in Jesus’ name.
24. I declare that God’s life and power are at work in me, conforming my thinking to the mind Christ, in Jesus’ name.
For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. (Romans 8:29, KJV)
25. Yes, again I say, God’s life and power are at work in my mind, provoking creativity, innovation and excellence, in Jesus’ name.
26. In the place of distraction and destructive thinking is a balanced, whole and healthy thought life now, in Jesus’ name.
27. Again, I declare that God’s life and power are at work in my mind, producing understanding, light, knowledge and remembrance, in Jesus’ name.
I have even heard of thee, that the spirit of the gods is in thee, and that light and understanding and excellent wisdom is found in thee. (Daniel 5:14, KJV)
28. I yield my thought and mind today to God as instrument of righteousness and honor, in Jesus’ name.
Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. (Romans 6:13, KJV)
29. I declare that my mind is a place for holy breeding and spiritual incubation of ideas that will bring glory and honor to God, in Jesus’ name.
30. Yes, I declare that my mind is yielded to the Holy Spirit as His brooding and incubating ground for solutions and ideas that will alleviate human problems, in Jesus’ name.
But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding. (Job 32:8, KJV)
31. God’s light shines on my mind, therefore greatness, purpose, power, wealth, creativity, inventions and life pour from it to bless my world, in Jesus’ name.
For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. . (1 Corinthians 2:16, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, in Jesus’ name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayers Against The Spirit Of Fear
There’s so much to pray and receive as far as release from the spirit of distractions is concerned, but this prayer list on prayer points against the spirit of distractions will do, it will help you get started in prayer.
Then as you continue to pray and yield, the faithful Holy Spirit will guide you and move you on to praying prayers that are custom-made, inspired just for you.
Yes, the Holy Spirit helps you pray beyond the list of prayer points, beyond any list of prayer points you can curate.
Now, to get in sync with the Spirit and help to quickly activate the divine flow, you have to learn to pray more in the spirit and in tongues.
That way, you will be praying at a level beyond human understanding and curated prayer list.
Plus, you will be able to readily pray the mind and the will of God for the matter when you pray in the spirit and in tongues. (See Romans 8:26-27, NIV)
Yes, you will be able to pray effective and prevailing prayers when you pray in the spirit and in tongues, that way, you are able to pray well, pray satisfactorily and pray exhaustively. (See James 5:16b, AMPC).
And pray in the Spirit on all occasion with all kinds of prayers and requests. (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
That is the way of the Spirit.
God bless you.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service