Here are prayer points on possessing your inheritance you can use to pray.
Hey, there are giants in and around the inheritance God has given you.
The land of Canaan, the Promised Land had giants, the son of Anak living in it. (See Numbers 13:33, KJV)
Yes, though God had given the land to Abraham and His seed for an everlasting possession, yet they had to do battles to take the land.
That tells you something; the inheritance God has given you, that you are yet to possess, has giants already occupying and taking possession of it.
It is not empty.
Your part, is to take the fight to the inheritance in prayer, dispossess the illegal occupants and then take possession of your inheritance.
Ready to fight the good fight of faith over your inheritance and take possession of it?
These prayer points on possessing your inheritance will help you get started.
Let’s get to it.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Possessing The Land
Prayer Points On Possessing Your Inheritance
The following are prayer points on possessing you inheritance that you can fervently pray to break through the ranks of giants on your territory (inheritance), push them out and take full possession by the power of the Holy Spirit:
1. Pray and say: Father, I thank you first of all for the many inheritances you’ve given me as a new creation in Christ and as an active member of the body of Christ, in Jesus name.
2. Father, thank you for salvation, thank you for deliverance, thank you for safety, thank you for preservation, thank you for provision and all the very many blessings you have blessed me with in Christ, in Jesus name.
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. (Ephesians 1:3, KJV)
3. Oh Lord, I declare that my place no man shall take, my lot no man shall inherit but me, in Jesus name.
4. Father, thank you for given me the choicest of inheritance in Christ, my land is flowing and bursting forth with milk and honey, in Jesus name.
But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people. (Leviticus 20:24, KJV)
5. Father, please fortify me with inner strength and grace to take my place and possess my possession in Christ Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man. (Ephesians 3:16, KJV)
6. Lord, I pray that you anoint my eyes with eye salve of the Spirit so I can see by faith the length, breadth, width and height (degree and extent) of my inheritance, in Jesus name.
I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. (Revelation 3:18, KJV)
7. Father, I pray for strength and zeal of Lord of Hosts to take spiritual responsibility for my inheritance and possess it in reality, in Jesus name.
For out of Jerusalem shall go forth a remnant, and they that escape out of mount Zion: the zeal of the LORD of hosts shall do this. (Isaiah 37:32, KJV)
8. Lord, I declare that I am fruitful and fervent in my spirit, in Jesus name.
Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord. (Romans 12:11, KJV)
9. I take possession by faith of the gifts of the Holy Spirit that God has blessed me with, I declare that they begin to manifest in my life now, in Jesus name.
10. I receive by faith, divine insights into scriptures; my mind is blessed and anointed to comprehend your word in reality, in Jesus name.
Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things. (2 Timothy 2:7, KJV)
11. I declare by faith, that I access revelation, I ascend the mountains and hills of the almighty where I hear words too sacred for man to say, in Jesus name.
That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him. (Ephesians 1:17, KJV)
12. Lord, I declare that I take possession of all my spiritual inheritances in Christ; I am full of the Spirit of Holiness, faith and power, in Jesus name.
And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead. (Romans 1:4, KJV)
13. Oh Lord, work in me through the word the very character and nature of the Holy Spirit; love, holiness, generosity, peace, obedience, in Jesus name.
(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) (Ephesians 5:9, KJV)
14. Lord, I declare and decree that the angels of my life, family and ministry are working, they are actively at work in my day to day affairs and in all endeavors to serve and please you, in Jesus name.
15. Father, I pray that you fortify me with wisdom and skill to know what to do and to say when I am face to face with the adversary in my bid to taking my inheritance, in Jesus name.
For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. (Luke 21:15, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Personal Revival And Spiritual Awakening
16. I refuse to fear, I refuse to be discouraged no matter what, for I know that God is for me, in Jesus name.
When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me. (Psalm 56:9, KJV)
17. Oh Lord, may I never give in to discouragement and cowardice in the face of the adversary, in the name of Jesus.
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7, KJV)
18. Lord, I reach out by faith and unseat every principality and power that’s seating on any of my inheritance in Christ, in Jesus name.
But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. (Matthew 15:13, KJV)
19. Satan, take your hands of my money, take it off my marriage, off my career, off of my ministry, stop militating and mitigating with my growth and success in Christ, in the name of Jesus Christ.
20. Satan, begone from my mind, get out of my body too, in Jesus name.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. (James 4:7, KJV)
21. I take spiritual possession of my mind and I declare that it is sound and blessed. I take spiritual possession of my body and I declare it is strong, hale and hearty, in Jesus name.
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. (3 John 1:2, KJV)
22. I declare that my decisions are inspired of the Lord, my steps and actions are ordered of the Lord, therefore my ways are prosperous, in Jesus name.
The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. (Psalm 37:23, KJV)
23. I declare that my body is blessed with fruitfulness, my hands are blessed to make money and legs are blessed to walk in the high places of the earth, in Jesus name.
For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall. (Psalm 18:29, KJV)
24. Lord, the earth is yours and its fullness, I declare that I take my share of the profit of the earth, I drink of the oil from the flinty rock, in Jesus name.
Moreover the profit of the earth is for all: the king himself is served by the field. (Ecclesiastes 5:9, KJV)
25. Oh Lord, I declare that I am blessed with corn and wine, I have seeds to sow and I have the supply and provision of the Spirit in my spirit, in Jesus name.
Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness… (2 Corinthians 9:10, KJV)
26. Yes, my barns are filled to overflowing, I have enough to do the will of God for myself and above to give to others, in Jesus name.
So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine. (Proverbs 3:10, KJV)
27. I declare that I prosper in all my ways, I bring forth fruits in season and out of season. My land is fruitful, well watered and nourishing, I am amply supplied, in Jesus name.
And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not. (Isaiah 58:11, KJV)
28. I declare that everything that I imagine to do, I will do by the power of the Spirit, in Jesus name.
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. (Genesis 11:6, KJV)
29. I pray that every land and city I enter into to do business or preach and teach the gospel will open to me of its own accord, it will answer to the power of the Lord most high, in Jesus name.
Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses. (Joshua 1:3, KJV)
30. Yes, I declare that everything I lay my hands to do shall prosper. Nothing shall be hard and difficult for me, the grace of ease and accomplishment is at work in my life, in Jesus name.
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. (Psalm 1:3, KJV)
31. Lord, by your presence I take over the mountains, by your power I possess my inheritance, by your grace, I take my place and take all that belongs to me in Christ, in Jesus name. Nothing stopping me, nothing lacking, nothing wanting. No hoof left behind.
Now therefore give me this mountain, whereof the LORD spake in that day; for thou heardest in that day how the Anakims were there, and that the cities were great and fenced: if so be the LORD will be with me, then I shall be able to drive them out, as the LORD said. (Joshua 14:12, KJV)
Now, go ahead and begin to thank God for answer to prayers prayed in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Breaking Generational Curses With Scriptures
I can sense that these prayer points on possessing you inheritance has poked a fire in your spirit already.
Yes, I see you are stirred up in your spirit.
Now, yield to the flow and go ahead shouting the prayers as much as you can until you are completely engulfed with heaven’s inferno.
Pray until the power of God hits you powerfully that you are not even able to contain yourself, so much so that you fall under the power.
Give in and let the anointing knock you down.
But be sure that by the time you are up your feet, you shall be turned into another man, you shall become one furnished with grace and power from the throne room of the Father to take your place in Christ, possessing your inheritance.
Now, your prayer may not be completely complete until you give yourself to praying these prayer points aggressively in the spirit.
That way, you will be able to pray the perfect will of God and the mind of the Father as far as these prayer points go.
(See Romans 8:26-27, NIV)
Of course, you should never forget that it is only when you pray in the spirit that you pray well, pray satisfactorily and exhaustively.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all manners of prayers and requests. (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV)
God bless you.
All the best!