Here are prayer points for victory in spiritual warfare you can use to pray.
See, God promises victory in every area of the believer’s life; his spiritual life, in his mind, in body, business, finances, marriage, family, work, in his prayer life and in every area of his life and service of the almighty.
That is something you should be settled about.
The scripture is very clear on this when it says: “Now thanks be unto God which causeth us to triumph in Christ and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in ever place.” (2 Corinthians 2:14, KJV)
Nothing can be clearer.
So, all you need for victory in spiritual warfare – your prayers and intercession for God’s will to be done on earth among the nations and in your prayers to stop and oppose the devil from carrying out his wicked plan on the earth – is the very assurance of God’s word, that He is with you.
Please note that your spiritual wrestling is for the souls, hearts, minds and bodies of people and also for territories and geographies (places) on the surface of the earth.
That said, let us now dive more deeply with precision into our subject of prayer points for victory in spiritual warfare.
Ready to rumble in prayer this hour!
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Choir Growth
Prayer Points For Victory In Spiritual Warfare
The following are prayer points for victory in spiritual warfare you can pray for yourself right away:
1. Pray and thank God first of all for victory in Christ Jesus over Satan and all of his cohorts, in Jesus name.
2. Pray and ask the Lord for more grace in spiritual warfare, ask Him to equip you with grace and power to take on battles for the Lord, in Jesus name.
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. (James 4:6, KJV)
3. Pray and ask the Lord to guide you with strength today unto the battle, in Jesus name.
For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me. (Psalm 18:39, KJV)
4. Pray also and ask the Lord to cover your head in battle, ask him to help you with wisdom and understanding to kit yourself with the whole armor of God, in Jesus name.
O GOD the Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle. (Psalm 140:7, KJV)
5. Pray and ask the Lord to give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, so you can be intelligent in the use of offensive weapon of our warfare – the word of God, in Jesus name.
6. Pray and ask the Lord for wisdom and soundness of mind so you may know and discern the right bullets (scriptures) to shoot at the enemy in battle, in Jesus name.
That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him. (Ephesians 1:17, KJV)
7. Pray and ask the Lord to make His word in your mouth fire to burn and consume every arsenal and fortifications of the wicked in your sphere of influence, in Jesus name.
Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? (Jeremiah 23:29, KJV)
8. Pray and declare that the imaginations and thoughts of your heart are pure, and righteous altogether all the time, in Jesus name.
The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. (Psalm 19:9, KJV)
9. Pray and declare that your mind is shielded with the helmet of salvation; that is, you know very well and understand your place as a new creation in Christ Jesus, in Jesus name.
For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head… (Isaiah 59:17a, KJV)
10. Pray and declare that no thought, imagination and knowledge shall be able to stand against the word of God in your mouth, in Jesus name.
There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD. (Proverbs 21:30, KJV)
11. Pray and declare that every ears that hear you speak God’s word will be pierced with fire and power from the throne room of the Father, in Jesus name.
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12, KJV)
12. Pray and declare that no weapon shot from hell against your mind to bring it down in negative thoughts, spiritual inferiority complex, and more, shall prosper, in Jesus name.
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. (Isaiah 54:17, KJV)
13. Pray and declare that you cannot be afflicted with the spirit of fear and weakness of mind and body, in Jesus name.
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7, KJV)
14. Pray and ask the Lord for a fresh baptism of the spirit of boldness, and aggression in your spirit, in the name of Jesus.
But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin. (Micah 3:8, KJV)
15. Pray and declare that ideas, thoughts, strongholds and formations of Satan in the mind of people you are reaching will be taken captive by the Holy Ghost and brought into the obedience of Christ, in Jesus name.
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ… (2 Corinthians 10:5, KJV)
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Ushering Department
16. Pray and break the power of the devil over the minds, thoughts and bodies of people you are coming in contact with, and from among the people to whom God sent you, in Jesus name.
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. (Matthew 18:18, KJV)
17. Pray that God will send His light, light above the brightness of the sun, into the hearts and minds of the men and women He’s sending you to, in Jesus name.
At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me. (Acts 26:13, KJV)
18. Oh Lord, give the knowledge and understanding of your word among the people to whom I am sent and among whom I work, Lord, in the name of Jesus.
19. Pray for the deliverance and liberty of the soul, mind and spirits of people in Christ, in Jesus name.
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised. (Luke 4:18, KJV)
20. Pray and bind the dominion of death and darkness in your sphere of influence, in Jesus name.
The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up. (Matthew 4:16, KJV)
21. Pray and declare the Lordship of Christ in your home, work, church, community, state and nation, in Jesus name.
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. (Romans 14:11, KJV)
22. Pray and ask the Lord to send His warrior angels to aid you in the deliverance and freedom of people around you, in Jesus name.
Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. (Psalm 103:20, KJV)
23. Pray and ask the Lord for a mighty outpouring of His Spirit on all people, specifically on you, your church and the field God has given you to labor over to establish His kingdom, in the name of Jesus Christ.
24. Pray and ask the Lord to open your spiritual eyes to see the pattern and strategies you are to employ in prayer, in Jesus name.
25. Pray also and ask the Lord to open your spiritual ears to hear instructions on the ‘how to’ of the battle plan; how the battle is faring so you can better position yourself and re-strategize to make gains and take new territories in the realm of the spirit, in Jesus name.
26. Ask the Lord to teach and train your hands to fight with skills and might, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. (Psalm 144:1, KJV)
27. Pray and ask the Lord to ignite your prayer life and altar with fire from His very throne for power and exploits, in Jesus name.
28. Pray and ask the Lord to make His word in your mouth hammer that breaks stubborn and resisting hearts to pieces, in Jesus name.
29. Declare that you are full of power by the Spirit of God to declare His counsel and judgment among the nations, in Jesus name.
30. Pray and ask the Lord to anoint you with fire, fervency and zeal for His kingdom, in the name of Jesus Christ.
31. Pray again and ask the Lord to give you grace to follow, grace to hold on, grace to stay put, grace to wait, grace to be persistent and insistent until you fight through and send forth judgment unto victory, in Jesus name.
A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory. (Matthew 12:20, KJV)
Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers in Jesus name.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For My Future Husband
Nonetheless exhaustive, these prayer points for victory in spiritual warfare are meant to get started and going in prayer.
And we trust that as you begin to master the art of prayer, the Holy Spirit will find and count you worthy and fit to take on battles for the Lord.
I supposed you know what it means for the Holy Spirit to take you in as one of His mighty warriors and associates on earth, one He can trust to do the will of God, through whom He can birth and establish God’s purpose on earth.
Ready to be God’s right hand man, one He can count on to get things done on earth?
What a privilege, what a calling that is!
That way, you will be able to pray the will and the very mind of God in prayer for victory in spiritual warfare and much more. (See Romans 8:26-27, NIV)
God bless you.
All the best!
Our Most Popular Content
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church