Here are prayer points for my future husband that you can use to pray.
The family, which is an important unit in the society, is headed by the father, who is first a husband.
Also, marriage is important to God because it is the only earthly relationship that typifies the divine relationship between Christ and His Church (See Ephesians 5:21-32, KJV).
Thus, the devil has seen this as an avenue to oppress the family by creating discord within the family because it is a united family that makes a peaceful society.
He knows that a breakdown in the family system would result into a breakdown in societal values. So, he allows singles make light of their marital journeys.
Such that it is when there’s breakdown in the home that you see churches filled with women praying for their husbands and children.
However, getting it right from the beginning entails praying for your future husband even before you start the marital journey.
Won’t it be a thing of joy if later on in life you looked at your husband and see all that you’ve prayed for come to pass on him?
So, pray now so as to enjoy the fruits later.
Are you ready to pray into your future husband all that you’ll want and like to see in him when you are married?
Let’s do it.
READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Finding A Godly Husband
Prayer Points For My Future Husband
The following is a list of prayer points for my future husband you can pray for your future husband now that you have not met him or now that you are not married yet:
1. Pray and thank God for His mind for your marital journey and the man He has prepared for you in Jesus’ name.
2. Pray and ask the Lord to make your future husband into a man who knows the Lord, and is open to daily cultivate his relationship with Him, in Jesus’ name
That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; (Philippians 3:10, KJV).
3. Pray and ask the Lord for a man after His heart and have reverential fear for the Lord so as to lead the home with this consciousness, in Jesus’ name
And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. (Acts 13:22, KJV).
4. Pray and ask the Lord to be your future husband’s all-in-all, and that he does nothing outside the mind of God for him, in Jesus’ name.
5. Pray and declare that your future husband is a man who loves the Lord and values His words more than his own life, in Jesus’ name
Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word. With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments. Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. (Psalm 119:9-11, KJV).
6. Pray and ask the Lord to make your future husband into a man of the spirit who is always sensitive to the leading of the Spirit and willing to follow it, in Jesus’ name
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. (Romans 8:14, KJV).
7. Pray and ask the Lord to make him into a man who seeks to know the mind of God for all decisions he needs to make day in day out, that he does absolutely nothing without involving God, in Jesus’ name
For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. (1 Corinthians 2:16, KJV).
8. Pray and ask the Lord help your future husband to understand the importance of his role, be it spiritual, financial, emotional, mental, in the home, in Jesus’ name
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. (Ephesians 5:23, KJV).
9. Pray and ask the Lord to make your future husband into a true and an-all round leader in all his areas of endeavors, in Jesus’ name.
10. Pray and declare that your future husband will be a faithful man who longs to please God in all that he does, in Jesus’ name.
Most men will proclaim every one his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find? (Proverbs 20:6, KJV).
11. Pray and ask the Lord to make your future husband into a man of integrity, who is known for keeping to his words, in Jesus’ name.
In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not. (Psalm 15:4, KJV)
12. Pray and ask the Lord to make your future husband into a selfless man who seeks to consider others before himself in Jesus’ name.
Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. (Philippians 2:3, KJV).
13. Pray and ask that your future husband will love you the way Christ loves His church and gave His life for her, in Jesus’ name (See Ephesians 5:25-28, KJV).
14. Pray and ask that your future husband keeps godly companions and seeks godly counsels when he is in need of one, in Jesus’ name (See Psalm 1, KJV).
15. Pray and ask that your future husband enjoys the favor of God in all that he does, in Jesus’ name.
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD. (Proverbs 18:22, KJV).
16. Pray and declare that your future husband is a man of knowledge, understanding and full of wisdom, in Jesus’ name.
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. (James 1:5, KJV).
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Victory In Spiritual Warfare
17. Pray and ask the Lord to fill your future husband with the spirit of excellence such that all he does is with a touch of excellence, in Jesus’ name.
Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm. (Daniel 6:3, KJV).
18. Pray and declare that because your future husband knows the Lord, he will exploits and will be established in the work of his hands, in Jesus’ name
And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. (Daniel 11:32, KJV).
19. Pray and declare that your future husband is a carrier of God’s blessings and this becomes evident in all that he does, in Jesus’ name
And his master saw that the LORD was with him, and that the LORD made all that he did to prosper in his hand. (Genesis 39:3, KJV).
20. Pray and ask the Lord that your future husband is the head in all that he does and wherever he finds himself, in Jesus’ name
And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them: (Deuteronomy 28:13, KJV).
Pray and declare that whatever your future husband lays his hands on prosper, in Jesus’ name Deu 15:10 Thou shalt surely give him, and thine heart shall not be grieved when thou givest unto him: because that for this thing the LORD thy God shall bless thee in all thy works, and in all that thou puttest thine hand unto. (Deuteronomy 15:10, KJV).
22. Pray and declare that your future husband shall inherit the riches of the gentiles, and that nations will serve him, in Jesus’ name (See Isaiah 60:9-12, 16, KJV).
23. Pray and ask the Lord to grant unto your future husband the hidden riches and treasures of the earth in Jesus’ name
And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. (Isaiah 45:3, KJV)
24. Pray and declare that your future husband lives in abundance all the days of his life, in Jesus’ name
The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. (Deuteronomy 28:12, KJV).
25. Pray and declare that your future husband’s light will shine and the glory of the Lord shall arise over him such that his life shall be the reason why many shall glorify Christ, in Jesus’ name ( see Isaiah 60:1-3, KJV).
27. Pray and declare that your future husband is of a sound mind; he takes sound decisions which translate to an influential life, in Jesus’ name.
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7, KJV).
28. Pray and ask the Lord to satisfy your future husband with long life, in Jesus’ name.
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. (Psalm 91:16, KJV).
29. Pray and declare that your future husband enjoys stable health; he shall not have any reason to be going in and out of the hospital, and that you will not and never run helter-skelter because of him, in Jesus’ name.
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. (3 John 1:2).
30. Pray and declare that he is protected from any form of evil, evil does not catch up with him nor does he catches up with evil, in Jesus’ name.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. (Matthew 6:13, KJV).
31. Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to guard your future husband from any form of temptation; and that He grants unto him the wisdom to maneuver each situation that comes his way to the glory of God, in Jesus’ name (See Matthew 6:13, and James 1:5, KJV).
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Prayer Points For Choir Growth
Nevertheless exhaustive, these list of prayer points for my future husband is to help get you started in praying.
And as you readily give yourself to it, you find the Lord through the grace of Holy Spirit help you pray more in the mind of God as He inspires more prayer points in you.
This does not just happen, it is as a result of spending sufficient time praying in the Holy Ghost, because this is the best way to pray well, pray without limit, pray sufficiently and satisfactorily.
Thus, praying in the Holy Ghost is the most assured way of praying the mind of God and praying effectively because we sure do not know the best way to pray (See Romans 8:26-27, NIV).
God bless you as you put all into practice.
All the best.
Our Most Popular Content
- 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival
- 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month
- 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service
- 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church
- 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures
- 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service
- 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses)
- 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses)
- 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses)